• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Years Quest Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was moving pretty fine and was even attacking the fairy sphere, but when the power of the fairy sphere got stronger. he couldn't move after that, you can see it in these scans.

https://readms.net/r/fairy_tail/544/4431/6 start from here and read all the way to page 15

it looks like after the fairy sphere got stronger, it was able to seal both his physical body and soul from moving. I could be wrong, but that is what it looks to me right now.

@kaiser finally someone els who believe acno is still alive,

i dont think acno didnt know about them, also acno never call himself god he always call himself king, so those 5 are>>>ano, and they dont give a f*** about acno thats why they dont fight/partiipate in dragon king fastival because each of them already above king tier

It's just a theory whether he is still alive or not, but i'm betting my money on that he is still alive. Maybe there will be other arcs after the hundred year quest, a arc where our main cast will challange ankhseram. Maybe acnologia will appear in that arc, and try and take ankhseram's throne.

At the end of the day, it's a theory sadly. Who knows if there will be other arc after the hundred year quest, and whether acnologia will ever appear again.

It was fun and adventures to read, and that girl is getting more suspicious in every chapter. Whoever came after the water dragon god, i don't think it has anything to do with them taking the quest. Maybe someone is after the water dragon god, for a personal reason.

The latest chapter was Ok, nothing crazy, also Touka, probably has an Exceed that's just hiding under her dress, she doesn't actually have a tail, she just wants one to be like Natsu

I'm thinking the strongest Dragon God, is possibly Ankhseram, which would be pretty cool, also if these Dragon Gods are loved and not evil then that Elefseria guy, is definitely evil, and probably the main antagonist of the 100 year quest manga, hopefully he'll absorb the power of all the dragons and then be super strong

^same that elefseria guy is definitely evil, and why there are only 5 dragon god,when god Serena have 8 element?ƒñö All those fishes love that water dragon like real god

Most element systems pre chemistry had five elements. The five dragon gods probably have one of the elements each but its that element on steroids. Like God Slayer magic but even more OP

AnonymousBlank said:
Most element systems pre chemistry had five elements, The five dragon gods probably have one the elements each but it is that element on steroids.
Like that water, god have complete control over water and water animals(we have Aquaman XD) what if he can control all water on the planet?

I think that's why they need those dragons, and Erza can't do anything since only dragon slayer magic can hurt dragon(except if she gains sage dragon power because before dying her mother enhance erza with sage dragon slayer magic XD)

Wasn't irene carrying erza for 400 years in her stomach, erza should have had some dragon stuff fused with her for being inside of a dragon for that long.

KaiserReinhardt said:
Wasn't Irene carrying erza for 400 years in her stomach, erza should have had some dragon stuff fused with her for being inside of a dragon for that long.
Maybe, but Irene learn dsm after she is pregnant

In the lates chapter of fairy tail hundred year quest, we see that our main cast drink a medicine that will help them adabt to the waters. 1 2 3

The question is this, will the medicine be a permanent. If it is permanent, i guess we should add Adaptation to their profile because the medicine helped them adapt to the waters.

why limited? They didn't have any problem breathing underwater. If the medicine made them adapt to the waters permanently then i don't see why they shouldn't get Adaptation on their profile, and not something like limited.

Maybe something like this Adaptation: They were able to adapt to the waters with the help of a medicine.

Because they can only adapt to to a liquid environment like the ocean

They haven't been shown to adapt outer space, Volcanoes or Blizzard weather

@AstralKing7

You don't have to adapt to everything, if you can adapt to one thing then you gonna get Adaptation because you were able to adapt to something you couldn't do before.

If you can adapt to underwater, you can get adaptation on your profile.

If you can adapt to outer space, then you gonna get adaptation on your profile.

If you can adapt to being able to see in the dark, then you gonna get adaptaton on your profile.

If you're fully able to adapt to a certain thing, then you won't get limited adaptation. But if you only halfly adapt to a certain thing, then you will get limited adaptation in that regard.

@Homu

I know it's too early to tell, but the way the fish receptionist was talking, it made it look like it was a permanent thing. So i brought it up to be discussed, afterall it might be something useful when fighting a WATER DRAGON GOD.

Eyes Emoji large
It might hapen, who knows really. These dragons were hyped to be on the level of acnologia, they might have some crazy feats of their own.

Well I mean if all the Dragon Gods are comparable to Acnologia, they are all High 6-A, so possible huge upgrades to the cast itself, if any of them damage these Dragon Gods

That is true. We may get some huge upgrades if these guys consistently damage the Dragon Gods. Also, note that these Dragon Gods don't have the "Anti-Magic Protection" Acno had. So no absorbing Magic power. While they are as strong, I doubt they are gonna be as resilient due to not having the Magic Absorption he had.

5DGs would still have the basic magic resistance of dragons so it would be a purely physical feat for non dragonslayers. Natsu (dragonslayers) still bypass magic resistance as usual.

Why do I have the feeling it's gonna be a Dragon battle royal eventually.....

Also I'm confused, is this Bi Weekly or Monthly?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
That is true. We may get some huge upgrades if these guys consistently damage the Dragon Gods. Also, note that these Dragon Gods don't have the "Anti-Magic Protection" Acno had. So no absorbing Magic power. While they are as strong, I doubt they are gonna be as resilient due to not having the Magic Absorption he had.
dragon can only be affected by dsm, btw i think acno is weaker then those gods,there should be atleast 8 dragon gods becuase god serena have 8 element.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Well I mean if all the Dragon Gods are comparable to Acnologia, they are all High 6-A, so possible huge upgrades to the cast itself, if any of them damage these Dragon Gods
That would honestly be an PIS/outlier if they were able then that would mean

Individually > 7DS Natsu/Dragon Cry Natsu

Not everything is PIS good lord....Everything is PIS nowadays. If it becomes consistent that they HURT them. Those are consistent High 6-A feats. That DOES NOT put them at the level of Dragon Gods. It puts them at a level in which they can HURT Dragon Gods. Not everything FT does is PIS. Stop trying to label every single ******* thing FT does as PIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back