• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Years Quest Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To truly hurt or do damage to a High 6-A, you need to be at least somewhere near that level or tier. A High 6-C would not hurt a High 6-A with a physical blow.

I feel like people forget that you can still stomp someone in the same tier as you, Like Natsu is 24.7 Pettatons so if The others were baseline he'd still stomp them, PIS is just kind've a lazy way to ignore how strong characters are

It's anime though, it's always inconsistent in that regard. A superior character can be damaged with a sneak attack for example, like August was by Brandish.

Or like Zeref being damaged by base Natsu, despite base Natsu being 6-C and base zeref being High 6-C.

well let see, how natsu fight them, via using normal dragon mode, or turning into half dragon, or demon(ft have time manipulation, and lucy can handle demon latters so anything is possible) i am waiting for seeing 7fdm feat. maybe he able to combine different element like shadow-lighting, white-iron , poison-flame etc

"It's anime though, it's always inconsistent in that regard. A superior character can be damaged with a sneak attack for example, like August was by Brandish."

Yes, but this is a gap of 6-C to High 6-A. At this point, there is not reason to assume that they should stay the same level if they can consistently cause harm to them. If someone hurts another outside of a sneak attack, that's a feat of that level.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"It's anime though, it's always inconsistent in that regard. A superior character can be damaged with a sneak attack for example, like August was by Brandish."
Yes, but this is a gap of 6-C to High 6-A. At this point, there is not reason to assume that they should stay the same level if they can consistently cause harm to them. If someone hurts another outside of a sneak attack, that's a feat of that level.
goku hurt by bullet,laser

Yeah the gap between High 6-C and High 6-A is over 200,000x, so like in different dimensions of power

@Dragonmasterxyz

While that is true, putting say Lucy, on High 6-A just for being able to slightly damage a dragon who is distracted(for example), would be stupid.

Of course the gap is big, but that's often the case, since there are no real quantifiable feats other than that.

Still, that would just mean that the said character is <High 6-A to an unquantifiable amount. At best it would mean that the character is "At least High 6-C"

Granted, it depends on what you mean by "damaging"

If you mean damaging as in leaving a scratch, then I disagree. But if "damaging" means giving a good fight, then yeah, I agree.

Read my comment again.

"If someone hurts another outside of a sneak attack, that's a feat of that level."

@Captain Torch

By damaging, I mean dealing a good and painful blow to the dragon while his guard is up. Like if Erza with one of her strongest armors hits one of the Dragon Gods and really does a good deal of damage to it. That's a High 6-A feat. Lucy getting in a sneak attack of course would not fly. The Dragon's guard was down.

@Dragonmasterxyz

Ok, I can agree with that. I guess there was a misunderstanding with what exactly is "damaging".

Normally that would still not be enough, but since there's such a huge difference between High 6-C and High 6-A, and High 6-A is a pretty huge tier, it should be fine

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Captain Torch

By damaging, I mean dealing a good and painful blow to the dragon while his guard is up. Like if Erza with one of her strongest armors hits one of the Dragon Gods and really does a good deal of damage to it. That's a High 6-A feat. Lucy getting in a sneak attack of course would not fly. The Dragon's guard was down.
At the very least that would make her High 6-A with her strongest armors/attacks

Isn't Luffy more popular as an opponent for Natsu than Naruto?

Also, if we're talking about world destruction in Fairy Tail, what level would it be at?

Destroying All of Ishgar on The planet of Fairy tail is a 5-C feat, and there are 2 other continents bigger than Ishgar, and those 3 continents only make up like 1/5th the planet, so possibly 5-A fairy tail if there is a threat that destroys the planet,

Also while Luffy is a popular Opponent, it always turns into a mess

Good question. Since FT's planet is bigger than a normal planet it could be planet level+ or something.

And now that a new continent is introduced, the chance that FT's world is even bigger grew

It's because of the Pergrande Kingdom, Fiore is a Large Country level, and there are like 13 other countries that are the same size as it or greater, and then the Pergrande Kingdom is like Half of Ishgar, so yeah it's really big

TriforcePower1 said:
All of this thanks to a simple statement ovo
To think that Wahl with his "400 km" statement, is the main reason the size of Isghar was able to be calced.

Wahl is far more important to the verse than people imagined

Wahl is the reason Fairy Tail is 6-C, High 6-C, High 6-B, and High 6-A, it's thanks to him that we can actually calculate this stuff, I kinda want someone to calculate what destroying Fairy Tails Planet would be

To think that Wahl with his "400 km" statement, is the main reason the size of Isghar was able to be calced.

Wahl is far more important to the verse than people imagined

Pretty sure the 400km statement was from Dimaria, not Wahl.

You're right, Dimaria said 400 Km, I take it back All Hail Dimaria, the ultimate Waifu of Timestop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back