• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Years Quest Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing Earth dragon god, Water/Ice dragon god, like you said maybe even Light dragon god, Sky dragon god and Fire dragon god.

After igneel was gone, someone else took his place as the fire dragon king/god.

The shadow at the far left in that picture doesn't even look like a dragon.

True the dragon with the many horns kinda look like drago, dang i havn't seen bakugan for a while now.

What do you think the dragons gods elements/abilities are gonna be @DragonEmperor23

The one on the top looks like a Light Dragon. The one on the left looks like it might be some type of wood or forest dragon cause the body looks like it's covered in a big bush. The next one looks like it could be a water dragon since it's ear flap things are webbed, if it's not water then ice seems like it fits. To match the God theme, it could have Absolute Zero ice. The one with horns looks like it could be a fire type but since we've already seen one, it probably has a special type of fire. The one on the far right looks rigid and rocky so I'm guessing ground type. Back to what I was saying about the horned one, I think all of their elements will have something special that sets them apart from it normally. Similar to how Zancrow's and Shelia's God Slayer magic had black versions of their element that was more powerful and gave the user additional propertiers. Zancrow's fire wouldn't go out and Shelia's winds gave her Regenerationn. Since they are being compared to Acnologia, they probably went above and beyond and evolved their magic to it's highest version. I'm really hyped to see how this plays out.

I personally believe one of the dragons at the bottom is the Earth dragon that has the ability to change the earth lol. If they makng the op might as well give one the ability to change the face of the earth.

I also wonder which one took Gildarts arm, and also how the hell did he survive and i personally believe one or everyone of the group will die in the end cause it feels like that contract for some reason is more than just a promise lol cause we all know how the group likes to work with the full of FT and if they tell them about it i believe they will die or they will die while defeating the dragons.

Personally hope we see their dragon slayers and also hope that they make sense of of how GIldarts survived . Cause if they are that dangerous than why didnt he bring them up with the final battles with Zerf and Acnologia. Like that contract must be very very very very dangerous to the point where it cant even be used as a hint to find a weakness in Zerf or Acno

IKazi said:
@Captain Torch
"Is the dragon of magic(as implied in the series countless times)" Like when, if you have evidence for your claim then please bring it, if your claim becomes true than i will have no reason to deny it.

Acnologia has only be called the black dragon, the evil dragon and the black dragon of apocalypse. Nowhere in the series has he ever been called the dragon of magic, and his dragon slayer ability is unknown.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but can soul manipulation even be considered as a element or rather as a ability.
Official Translations say Dragon of Magic
0528-016
he also says final dragon, and boy he was wrong

@DemonGodMitchAubin

I don't know who the official translators of fairy tail even is since there is so many translators of this series, but if you can bring a lot of different translation of the same chapter than we can see how many of them chooses to use the word "Dragon of magic".

Also can you give me the link to the scan you posted.

This is the image from the Volume that was made officially that's what it is, this is translated by the people who sell the manga, so this IS the official Translations, and it says Dragon Of Magic

here's the link, this site uses the manga volume chapter translations

http://*****************/read-online/Fairy-Tail-chapter-528.html

I guess he is the dragon of magic, like that official translation says. Thanks for the link mitch, that cleared some stuff up.

I wish jaimini did the translation for fairy tail hundred year quest, they're many times better than *********** when it comes to translating stuff.

It's annoying seeing the FT haters in the comments. If you don't like the content then just don't read the chapter and post about it. It just creates negativity.

FT Haters just keep reading, and love harassing the fans, it just sucks seeing them enjoy sh*tting on It, however if you ignore them, you can have a good time

Sometimes i just laugh at what they say and keep it moving lol i wont lie FT had its downfalls but not EVERYTIME heck im sure some of those people r just bandwagoning

I'm desperately hoping these dragons don't turn out to be all hype and zero substance like Mashima tends to do. Jura "Gildarts level" and Jiemma "stronger than the 9DG" lol

I'm thinking that the dragons will be on the level of Acnologia and Zeref, with the level being their hype compared to how good they do in the story strength wise.

Malikobama1 said:
I'm desperately hoping these dragons don't turn out to be all hype and zero substance like Mashima tends to do. Jura "Gildarts level" and Jiemma "stronger than the 9DG" lol
Tbh, Makarov said that Jura could be a match for Gildartz, and that was probably true at the time. Bluenote was also a match for Gildartz back on Tenrou Island and I'm pretty sure Jura could be too. Gildartz just became much stronger.

Jiemma is one of the things I like to pretend never happened though.

if the pace of the manga is similar to other arcs, I think this manga will be around 50 chapters, hopefully longer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back