• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Years Quest Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets use this discussion thread to talk about the continuation of the fairy tail series.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest
The hundred years quest.
Lets have fun discussing about this upcoming arc.

Keep the thread calm.

Enjoy.

I don't think it's gonna be short arc, but who knows what will happen.

At the moment, they're just building up the story for the arc. I also think this arc will have something to do with the wizard we see crying at the first panel, maybe our main cast will fight him.

unknown, we have zero information about after the war. But our main cast will travel to other countries in their journy to the hundred year quest, maybe they will find some spriggan on their journy like brandish.

uhhhhhh finally other countries. I might not like FT but this is a great approach. This was the problem with mangas like Naruto and Black CLover and HXH. They never try to travel around the planet.

This will give FT the chance to explore the different religions and gods. They also might discover the God who cursed Zerf

not gonna lie if they do it all in the same arc then dang it may just be a quick series, but i hope not. Is the 100 year quest to defeat dragons or will they just do it while trying to complete the quest??

I think the mission is to defeat the 5 god dragons, but i'm not sure if the 5 dragons are in the same area or are in different countries and our main cast have to travel to each country and fight each dragon.

I was just about to let u guys know that the raw chapters r out also will this be canon?

EDIT: there better be GOOD NaLu moments dammit!

That's what someone else has also called them, but i'm not 100% sure if that is the correct term, so you can take that with a grain of salt.

>Our main cast need to defeat 5 powerful dragons that are each at the level of acnologia, this arc will get crazy.

Oh shit...

Also how are they gonna defeat 5 gods dragon if they needed the whole damn country to beat Acno? "assuming those dragons are on the same lvl as Acno of course"

5 dragons
5 unknown dragons

These are the 5 dragons i guess, people are already saying that each one of them is at the power level of acnologia.
At the level of acnologia
same level as acnologia??

why are they trying to fight them tho??? Are they bad guys, why havent they shown up during the last events as well. I think they should be good guys tbh.

Also i wonder if they have dragon slayers

That dragon/wizard looks the same as the guy who was crying in the first panel, maybe one of the 5 dragons destroyed his villiage and now his using natsu and his team to take his revange.

i cant wait for the translation because i thought the 100 year quest would have been something that they set out on their own to do, im wondering if that Wizard gave the quest to Gildarts as well tbh and if he did why did they just not ask GIldarts for information on the quest. I wonder if there are more 100 year quests

yeah lol i think they have dragon slayers because who else would have tied the people up to those crosses, dragons are too big lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back