• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Years Quest Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm almost certain that Acnologia doesn't know about these dragons, when he killed God Serena he said 7 Dragons left until there are no more, which is the dragon slayers, so he either didn't know about these dragons or was hiding them, I have a theory that The Old man Dragon guy, is actually trying to free the dragons, they are sealed in mt zonia which is why Acnologia is always there and why Gildarts headed towards mt zonia, the quest will lead them to mt zonia where they will accidentally free the dragons and then have to deal with them, or they're just really good at hiding

One of the dragons is gonna be igneels evil twin brother or igneels former student before natsu who turned evil and also into a dragon like acnologia.

DragonEmperor23 said:
inb4 it's igneels dad
Dragon: You smell just like my son

Natsu: Your Son!.

Dragon: Forget it! It's impossibal for you to smell like him, he died hundreds of years ago.

Natsu: I don't get what you're talking about, there is only one dragon that i can smell like and that is igneel.

Dragon: What did you say! How do you know that name.

And they became allies, and defeated the other dragons togther and the grandfather dragon died in the battle.

This sounds like batman vs superman movie lool

So the Dragons are equal to Acnologia and they seem very strong. Let see what the Water Dragon can do, I think the first Dragon(the dude in last page) will be even very hard to defeated, let see how they will handle that...

hell it seems like the Dragons are much stronger than Acno lol but at the same time the plot is ******** i wont lie lll. If the dragons go to war they will cause hell on the planet . So why in the hell would you wanna go wake up the dragons that can do that??? If they wont wake up from something like even Acno or Zerf then why would you wanna even wake them up to kill them if they arent bothering anyone

I think the theory is that the old man is evil and wants to seal the dragons away so he can rule the world. On the other hand they might be sealing the dragons so they won't destroy the world eventually. I'm thinking the dude with the horns is the Water God Dragon Slayer. It also looks like the theory of the horned dragon being the water one was correct.

i hope the villains have some great development and character cause i swear that guy with horns looks and dresses like a realy Demon lol

I don't trust the guy that gave the quest to the main cast, he is very fishy more fishy then touka. I liked the way the water dragon looked, he was kinda cool with those horns and eye markings.

Also i think this elefseria knew the location of the water dragon and that it was not just a guess of his, this guy can not be trusted. These dragons have not part taken in the dragon king war or any war at all and yet this guy wants to slay them or seal them. What is his end goal, it sounds like the story is telling us that he is gonna be the end boss.

BTW what kinda water do you think that the water god dragon is gonna use, a holy water or just water but enchanted with his dragon magic thus becoming stronger.

Any Wish
Are you sure about that!

Also why does he have the symbol for infinite on his belt, what is hiro trying to tell us. Is this guy even a human, or just one of the gods that want to end whatever dragon that is left.

1st)that guild master is hiding something

2nd how he know they are strong as acno when he didnt able to meet them

3rd wait for planet lvl natsu XD

What if he has a ability/skill that says "as long as there is water on this earth, i won't die", he can just reform his body from any body of water.

Maybe this is why they need to be sealed, instead of killed. Because they're unkillable, they can just reform their body from their respective element in nature.

It will be hard to destroy every body of water on earth, at some point acnologia will just have to give up. Their fight will leave the earth in destruction and the other dragons might even interfere.

Natsu only defeated his soul, his body self destructed for some unknown reason. Maybe he is still alive and tricked everyone into thinking he died and he will pull a dio on us and come back stronger then before.

shouldn't natsu and the 6 dragon slayers have limited soul manipulation, they were able to attack and hit acnologia's soul. specially laxus and natsu, the only 2 people i remember that actually hit acnologia. the others couldn't get close.

Also should Fairy Sphere get soul manipulation, when it was trying to seal acnologia physical body. It was also effecting his soul in ravines of time, that is how natsu was able to hit him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back