• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Years Quest Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah bra, Dimaria is 2nd best waifu, for some reason... I don't really know why, I just really like her character

Shabaz88 said:
Inb4 Acno comes back to help kill the New dragons
Its possible, it required, for continent people power to seal him for some moment, and dragon slayer amp to destroy him. Natsu not going to kill any dragon god in his own

@Burning Full Fingers

Listen, Brandish is a Top tier waifu, up there with Lucy and Juvia, but Dimaria has had a better Story, Design, Personality, Fight, and overall is just a cooler character, she's my #2 Waifu, right behind Erza, and as for the spriggans, she's my favorite

Spriggan list 1.Dimaria 2.August 3.Irene 4.Wahl 5.Larcade 6.Bloodman 7.Brandish 8.God Serena 9.Invel 10.Jacob 11.Neinhart 12.Ajeel

That being said, despite how eveeyone thinks the spriggans are fodder and suck, I actually really like all of them

I liked how Dimaria's time stop was introduced as this really strong magic and it helped build up END when he showed up and bodied her effortlessly.

@DragonEmperor

Nah brah, Yukino was gonna get wrecked and she's a virgin, but yeah I keep forgetting Issei is a virgin, how has he not slept with any of them yet, I still Lowkey Hate Issei Tho

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@DragonEmperor
Nah brah, Yukino was gonna get wrecked and she's a virgin, but yeah I keep forgetting Issei is a virgin, how has he not slept with any of them yet, I still Lowkey Hate Issei Tho
I hate him too....that damn bastard is so lucky!

@Dragon

Sorry, Yukino is a virgin, Rogue and Minerva are not, and they are together when Natsu finds them too, so tehy probably "Wink Wink" While Sting and Yukino seem to have a better relationship

Rogue x Minerva, and Sting x Yukino for the win

@Burning Not really, their more like Frenemies, plus pretty sure Brandish kinda hates her now

Guys, I don want to derail this fun thread but just informs you. This content revision is almost over now: Zeref Time Manipulation Resistance. It just needs final agreement on what is being accepted since the list was updated to request the additions. So, it would be appreciated if you could you final input in the thread if you didn't do before!

By the way, nice thread, it looks funƒæì!

@Triforce Not gonna lie, don't really care about Highschool DxD, just enjoy the "plot", and nothing else, cause I just really hate it, and it probably shouldn't be discussed in a Fairy Tail thread, No Offense

Don't hate it as much as SAO tho

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@Triforce
Not gonna lie, don't really care about Highschool DxD, just enjoy the "plot", and nothing else, cause I just really hate it, and it probably shouldn't be discussed in a Fairy Tail thread, No Offense

Don't hate it as much as SAO tho
"Yes, let the hate flow through you."

The main problem with DxD is that I'm Christia it's not a show with a lot of fan service.

It's fan service with a plot (which is the reason I read the manga so that I could easily skip the lewd parts (basically half of it ovo).

And I actually liked SAO a bit, but that's mostly because I'm more of a gamer type than anime/manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back