• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 7

Nah interacting with a soul is NPI, not Soul Manipulation. He had his soul removed so it's clear he wasn't resistant to that but it's odd how he managed to not get consumed by Wraith? Not really sure how dat works

The Prince of Counters said:
Wouldn't that be Astral Projection? Although Natsu already has Soul Manipulation so it's a bit of a non factor.
Well, if he already has it, then it doesnt really matter. Maybe it can be added that he can also fight with his soul.

I'd argue it is soul manipulation, judging by Wraith's reaction Natsu attacking him while in soul form is unusual, suggesting he's making his soul act in a non-standard way, plus he also transformed himself from a wilowisp to an actual body.

NAtsu has complete control of his own soul, that's probably what we should add and he can use it to fight people like Ichigo or MCU Doctor Strange

I'm just so glad to have Zeref come back, I literally said last chapter I want him to come back and he did, also...
Zeref Gets His Wish
I guess he gets to have his wish :)

This makes the Priestess Movie Canon, which is interesting :) it fits perfectly inbetween the GMG arc and Tartaros arc

Also I totally had a headcanon that Zeref and Mavis were in heaven with not only AUgust, but Larcade and Hiro decided to make that canon

There was already some evidence for it being canon in the first place like the character Geese being mentioned in the GMG arc and Mashima drawing a manga chapter for it as well. This just seems like the final nail in the coffin that is needed for it to be considered canon.

We should still make a thread for it, and when we do, we need to dicuss the Phoenix's Feat that was pretty OP

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
This makes the Priestess Movie Canon, which is interesting :) it fits perfectly inbetween the GMG arc and Tartaros arc
Also I totally had a headcanon that Zeref and Mavis were in heaven with not only AUgust, but Larcade and Hiro decided to make that canon
I thought it was already obvious that all Fairy Tail movies are canon???

DragonEmperor23 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIdC8MFi7Sw
20 mins of gameplay from the game

im hypeeed
20 minutes of gameplay when it's not even a 20 minute video. How does that work?

Comment section is 90% of people complaining about the graphics, 8% of people complaining about it being turn based and 2% of people who are actually looking forward to it.

My problem with the video was that the idiots in it won't! shut! up!, like play the Demon and then talk about it!

Also, Natsu's Japanese voice actor, Tetsuya Kakihara, has a slight tendency to shriek/screech on the last word of each attack which is something I notice happens sometimes in the anime, but never once in either of the games I've played.

So lets make a description of this chapter real quick:

So Natsu "dies" via soul sucking from a ghost, gets sent to beta heaven to meet with fake dead people so he can learn how to fight said ghost as a ghost and barely remembers any of it...

Man whats Mashima been smoking lately.

Translations are out: https://sorcererweekly.com/reader/read/ft100yq/en/0/37/page/1

So we learned more about the afterlife of Fairy Tail here, when you die, you go to a Beta Heaven, where your perception of heaven is, that's probably what Future Lucy was in when she died, the Zeref and Mavis aren't the actual souls of Zeref and Mavis, that's a little sad, but I'm glad at least a kind of version of Zeref and Mavis are happy in Natsu's heart, the real souls of Zeref and Mavis were reincarnated after all, this means Natsu wanted Zeref, Mavis, August, and Larcade to be a happy family together with Zeref calling Mavis his wife, which was amazing, it shows how kind Natsu is, Igneel even says that Acnologia might exist within Natsu's Beta Heaven, point his, Natsu's unconscious mind wants everyone who has died and even the villains (Also Eclair, which is proof Phoenix Priestess is Canon) are happy, that's so adorable that Natsu is so kind, so he just said I'm not dying and has complete power of his soul, also he has Thought Projection Magic now and he's about to wreck Wraith Hard

Great Chapter

This means Natsu gets...

Better Soul Manipulation (Can control and fight with his own Soul)

Better Resistance to Soul Manipulation (Can't be controlled as a Soul)

Thought Projection (Can freely control the projection of his Soul)

Also this shows Natsu forgives Zeref and actually does treat him like a loving brother, which means he really did make up with Zeref within his heart, plus he somehow knew August was Zerf and Mavis's babies, probably cause of the smell

Well done Mashima, this gave me well deserved closure

DemonGodMitchAubin said:

Remember the guy (thief) from 1st movie , who save lucy and eclair? He also mention in manga

It does fit inbetween the manga, between the GMG and Tartaros Arc, there was a feat I thought was impressive, but it's not that impressive

I know I keep saying this, but this chapter made me so happy
Natsu's Family
Natsu's Whole Family 😁

Dragneel Family Rocks
Natsu finally gets along with his brother, and he will keep living for him, since he will always be in his heart ƒÿ¡

Back