• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 7

Ah man, I was hoping for power null resist. Still, a new magic or even Curse would be awesome ..... unless he just stat amped and bodies.

Whelp, Lucy One Shot Lisanna, but Elfman and Mira tanked her attack, I guess she's gonna need help with that, Jellal is stripping to distract Erza, so that's gonna be fun, Natsu and Gajeel are evenly fighting... Ok, and Gray gonna wreck

Decent Chapter, but I wish Lucy got more screen time

So that fusion dress is only limited for a few seconds or it dissolves quickly the moment she uses a big attack. Lisanna is fodder of the group so I knew she would lose but it's not surprising (well a bit) that Elfman tanked that Attack

Damn Gray looks badass in the last panel. Also, Lucy was amazing with her star dress mix. Really liked the light pillars surfacing from underground. I have to say though, Elfman and Mirajane are really strong, being able to tank Lucy's best attack. I finally understand why Elfman was able to beat a Spriggan, albeit with advantages. He really became quite powerful.

I kinda miss Ice Make, I know Gray uses it still, but he constantly spams Ice Devil Slayer Magic now, and I know it's a better magic, and it is cool, but I want Base Gray to have more action, because every fight he has had since getting Ice Devil Slayer Magic has been won via Ice Devil Slayer Magic, I just wish he'd use Ice Make more

Gildarts are all right, but Natsu is pretty dubious. Laxus always stood in front of him, even weakened, alone and with a casual attack could make Ajeel disappear. Natsu is usually stronger with External Upgrade, gaining strength from someone.

Natsu with his FDKM is already on par with Laxus, and if he uses Dragon Force then he becomes on par with Zeref, who is far above the likes of Laxus

I don't know, it could be Outlier, since currently we can see him struggling in a fair fight with Gajeel. Here among us, there's no point in Natsu beating Zeref like that, it seemed more HAX than raw power

Except Gajeel is equal to base Natsu and has his own amps to keep up at the start. Current Natsu is far stronger than he was at the start of Alvarez so the Ajeel comparison doesnt really work when it was a weaker base that didnt even use an amp.

Natsu defeating the main protagonist is not an Outlier, it's just his max power of emotions, also known as Savage Dragon Fire

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Natsu defeating the main protagonist is not an Outlier, it's just his max power of emotions, also known as Savage Dragon Fire
Damn, and here I thought he was the protag but it turns out Acno was all along

But the Laxus was also weak, when its power returned, Wall could not even calculate the amount of magic power and panicked. As in Tartars, the Demons knew of Jellal's existence and yet saw Laxus as a monster. Laxus is underrated

So Wahl can't count that high, so? Are you trying to argue Laxus has infinite magic power? Wahl never faced Natsu nor saw any of his forms so Wahl can't even be used to argue Laxus has more magic than Natsu.

What does Jellal have to do with anything?

Laxus is underrated? Nani?

Wahl had enough base, his robots faced a considerable amount of strong opponents, his knowledge was immense.

Don't put words in my mouth, I just said Laxus's Magic Power made him panic. The fact is that Natsu already planned to go with everything when he first saw Brandish and Ajeel.

Laxus is not 100% since Tartaros, he has not had a fight where he could show all his strength in a totality. That's why I used the parameter Jellal, it was always very powerful, and even knowing it, the Demons considered Laxus a Monster.

Laxus is literally considered the strongest Fairy Tail member barring Natsu and Gildarts on this site

What are we downplaying exactly?

So Laxus is stronger than the people Wahl has fought (which doesnt include Natsu). Thats nice and all but weakened Laxus already scales above them and the other basic Spriggans get one shot by weakened Laxus too. Irene and August are definitely above Laxus and Larcade haxes.

Twas a joke dude, calm down lol. The reaction to Brandish was PIS and Natsu wasn't able to try fight her at the time. Makky stopped all of them from doing anything when Ajeel rolled up and then Laxus arrived to flex on Ajeel like the chad he is.

But that strength is irrelevant unless it gets shown. All we kniw is fhat he is strong enough to one shot someone who was immune to his weakened form that one shots the average Spriggan. Jellal is completely useless as a paramter though since he doesn't scale to Laxus in anyway.

BlackeJan said:
Naw that Natsu moment with Brandish wasn't PIS. He one shotted amped Neihart cause of PoF
At this point you didn't even know what pof, because your just adding pof in everyfight result

@1997

Yeah hilarious. I knew of PoF even before coming on this site so don't get all upset cause we ALL know that was the reason why he beat a spriggan on his own. Literally FT is a meme with "to beat an enemy we have to use friendship" there were a few exceptions though

>Natsu being scared of Brandish isn't PIS

>Natsu goes and fights a bunch of Spriggans

>People weaker or on par with Natsu fight a bunch of Spriggans

Yup, definitely wasn't PIS. Totes

What most people who aren't that into the verse don't get is that the characters are "ALWAYS" using the "Power of Friendship", it's not some power they use only once in a while

In Fairy Tail, magic is only able to be done through strong emotions, Zeref says specifically that if you don't have strong emotions, you aren't using Magic, so when characters get insane powerups because they say the love their friends and believe in their friendship and family, it's just their emotions growing stronger and therefore their magic as well, the more emotional you get, the more power you'll have, that's why whenever Erza speaks or remembers how much she loves her friends, she suddenly defies all logic and gets stupid strong, in Fairy Tail, Magic power fluctuates all the time with your emotions

For example, when Natsu comes back from being dead to fight Zeref he states right before their final clash that he forgot how much his friends mean't to him, and feels bad for worrying them so much and becoming END, and making Gray almost kill himself, all those emotions from his life flashing before his eyes gave him an incredible boost of emotion where he was able to skyrocket in power, this is proven again when Base Natsu was seen as fodder to Ignia, but when Ignia threatened Natsu's friends, suddenly his power grew and impressed Ignia somewhat

So the verse is actually very consistent with itself and these powerups do make complete sense within the verse, it's just not very well written plot device, so people claim it makes no sense

AnonymousBlank said:
>Natsu being scared of Brandish isn't PIS

>Natsu goes and fights a bunch of Spriggans

>People weaker or on par with Natsu fight a bunch of Spriggans

Yup, definitely wasn't PIS. Totes
Nah it wasn't if anything it just Hiro being a crappy writer

Back