• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 7

Is it just me or does the art for the whole "Beta heaven" part of the chapter seem closer to Mashima's own style than the rest of the chapter?

Wow, a darn amazing chapter. Did not expect this at all.

The closure for Zeref, as well as some character development for Natsu is always appreciated.

As for Natsu learning thought projection magic, I guess that maybe Mavis taught it to him in the beta heaven? Mavis was in the same state of between death & life as Natsu, and she was able to use thought projection magic as well.

Never expected Natsu to ever learn a new form of magic though :eek:

Natsu with magic that isn't hitting harder is a breath of fresh air ...... though its only to let him hit people so its not really that different.

So if Natsu's soul gets absorbed ever in a fight, he can just fight as a soul, just like in Bleach, I find that hilarious

Volume 4 cover https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/596424811811569693/636590313695346727/EHkXJfBUYAANmTD.jpeg

No not exactly. Natsu's Soul didn't get absorbed. He just was able to project his thought before his soul got ate.

If his soul gets eaten it's game over for him

If the Phoenix feat is accepted and is actually 6.3 Exatons, than that would mean that Pre-SBT Dragon Acnologia, Post-SBT Human Acnologia, Full Power Dragon Gods, and anyone who scales to them would be 12.6 Exatons, and Post-SBT Dragon Acnologia would be 25.2 Exatons, just 4.4 Exatons away from 5-C, so close to Tier 5 man. So Basically anyone who scales to 6.3 Exatons is High 6-A, anyone who scales to 12.6 Exatons is High 6-A+, and Post-SBT Dragon Acno would be a higher level of High 6-A+, almost at 5-C.

No, only SBT Acnologia would get the 2x multiplier, Mercphobia scales at least twice as strong as Irene, not Zeref

Also don't get ahead of yourself, the calc and scaling haven't even been accepted yet, this could be a dud for all we know

CALLING EVERYONE, THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT THREAD TO DECIDE POTENTIAL UPGRADES AND SCALING OF THE GOD TIERS, I WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATIVE IF YOU ALL COULD CHECK IT OUT AND GIVE YOUR INPUT

CRT: Thread:3635381

I was waiting until the revisions were over to say this but it's funny how like right after we starting talking about how Phoenix was High 6-A Eclair appeared in the manga

Back