• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 7

He's tough but I wouldn't say he's completely bs yet. He doesn't have like 7 different magics (looking at u Bloodman) nor is his hax the most broken (Irene, August, Dimaria, Brandish).

But I will say if we look at him as a dragon slayer solely he is kinda bs. Most of diabolos are actually- especially since they don't get motion sick- one's a stone wall, the other has mind hax and now recently we're seeing soul manipulation? They're all kinda broken

He is more haxed. Skullion raider pretty turns most attacks to ash. Even the ocean and fire apparently. Black ash turns the opponent themselves into ash. So even if you can't land an attack on him because he turns your long range abilities to ash, he makes his body become ash to dodge. So long range and close is almost nullified. And black ash makes him more stupid. And all this isn't assuming he can't make his wounds become ash.

Okay If you are not Wendy what happens.

Zackra1799 said:
Really? Both have Intagablity but Bloodman is made of the Magic Barrier Particles which is super poison to mages.

Yeah but Bloodman cant attack while he's intangible, Dust dude can. Not sure how a battle between the two would go but id say the Dust Dude could take his opponents out quicker. Intangiblilty and Transmutation is pretty GG

Skullion being able to turn someone to Ash from a distance is the most broken thing, like the fact he can wave his hands and disintegrate you is really OP, it's like Shigaraki from My Hero Academia, but he doesn't need to touch you, plus I really like Skullion, his powers and design are both pretty awesome, can't wait to see more of him, in general the Dragon Eaters are definitely very haxed, Soul Manip, Emotion Manip, Durability Negation, these guys are really Hax villains, and scaling wise, they're above most of the Spriggans barring August and Irene

@Veroniica Lodgee

I don't wanna sleep on Mira, reflecting back, Mirajane Alegria is probably on the same level as Dragon Force Gajeel, Demon Mark Gray, and Strongest Armors Erza, the issue is stamina, she can only use the form like for one attack, before she gets completely drained of magic, plus if it was so easy to use, she would've spammed it most definitely against most characters, I'm pretty sure she'll pull it out against Skullion, but I can't in good faith put her above Gray, Gajeel, or Erza, because she hasn't shown that many feats that put her even at their level

I kinda wanna see sitri again. If she goes alegria it will probably be a one shot. Or she fails barely. Seilah idk how strong that is, Seilah one shotted Sitri in her demon dorm, but if she can use that form too, that would be dope. Satan soul is used a lot, which makes sense. You wanna start at your weakest and then transform if you have to. I still love satan soul but the rest need love too.

Idk I think even with the stat difference between August and Irene and the Dragon Eaters I think some could Possibly beat them. The Soul Eater Dragon Slayer should be able to take the both of them on with little difficulty. Irene is kinda ****** since all of them are slayers, slayers with a decent of hax.

The Prince of Counters said:
Idk I think even with the stat difference between August and Irene and the Dragon Eaters I think some could Possibly beat them. The Soul Eater Dragon Slayer should be able to take the both of them on with little difficulty. Irene is kinda ****** since all of them are slayers, slayers with a decent of hax.
august is a walking hax machine. he would just null soul eaters magic.

The Prince of Counters said:
August doesn't have passive power null, also I thought August couldn't copy DSM?
He just can't copy Holder Magic. DSM is fair game and you could argue that he copied Natsu's magic when he attacked them.

Crash travels past the user. Let's not forget that he copied Erik's hearing magic so it not being visible by normal standards doesn't mean much to him.

Brandish, Dimaria, August can beat these dragon eaters. Dimaria can't do anything to madmole but she can kill spider guy, skullion raider, and Kyria. Brandish should be able to kill armor guy, Kyria, and skull. August with his null and copy. Idk about irene tho. I guess she can enchant madmole armor. I think she beats Kyria, spider guy, idk about skullion. Soul hax guy a dif story

It's passive? I thought if was something he made his body do consciously. Brandish can make his head explode or organs or whatever. If he is passive intangible then nvm about Dimaria. Then she beats Kyria assuming Kyria don't strike her first with mind manip which she won't.

However brandish and Dimaria do not go for insta kills. So they would lose.a situation like who wins Dimaria or brandish. Does brandish make her organs or her head pop or does Dimaria click and go for the kill.

Gildarts vs Georg is gonna be a given. probably to mirror Gildarts vs August. but inthis case, Gildarts has a chance since his magic isnt getting null all the time.

It has a lot of work to do before it becomes a proper modern jrpg, cuz while it looked cool, some of the stuff was...clunky to say the least...

Zeref, Mavis, Larcade, August, and Igneel all together in heaven ƒÿ¡

Natsu's whole family gave him the willpower to just **** wraith up with his own soul, this is some serious solid hax right here

I can get y August is a kid and it's possibly the same for Lacarde.

August's whole thing is that he didn't grow up with any form of affection from his parents since they didn't know he existed and Lacarde is more or less the same, except Zeref knew he existed. So it's probably just giving everyone a chance to experience in death what they never could life.

It's either this or no one wanted to draw an old ass man saying he's Zeref's kid

So Natsu has resistance to Soul Manipulation and Legit Non-Physical Interaction now, right?

Natau have resistance to soul manipulation since he can fight in soul form, but idk about NPI since he is fighting in his soul form

The latter seems specific. Happened on deaths door. Like he couldn't do it at first. Then something happened as I don't understand what was being said, and then he has it. So could take it as from now on he has it, or when close to death or something idk

This is so more funny than what Escanor did, Natsu's Soul is so strong that it just takes form itself and punches Ghosts

Back