• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 7

I really dig the hax, dragon slayers are generally just "I'm gonna hit you really hard. And if that doesn't work imma eat something and hit you even harder!". Seeing some DS with hax is satisfying to me

And in my opinion, erza is weaker than jellal and Laxus normally. But at full power aka friendship boost she surpasses them. Casually she is not as strong as them. Kyria who is comparable to erza flying and sliding on the floor from impact. But again no damage dealt.

Davidsteel1 said:
Series is apparently weekly for about 10 weeks btw
Are you sure? its more then 2 weels now and the chapter finally pulls up....they better not be lying to me or I riot!

The series is going to be weekly for as long as Hero's runs, apparently that is going to be for about 10 weeks (including this week)

Weekly 100 Year Quest, Hero's, and Edens Zero all at the same time, that's great

It'll basically go like this till December, pretty much an early christmas gift from Hiro

That's a reason this series has been meh for me starting out. Every 2 weeks for like a small amount of pages. So it feels like I'm waiting two weeks for one week worth of effort. So this series was insufferable for me. But weekly is solid for the amount of pages they give out. It's based on is it worth waiting that amount for these amount of pages for me. Especially if there is a cliffhanger. So I appreciate this.

So only Dragon Slayers can see Wraith? So does that mean he is completely invisible to every single fiction there is outside of Dragon Slayers?

Not the same in a sense. It depends on if souls are normally invisible in FT. If they aren't then it just means DS have NPI and such as a basic quality unless it gets explained that he is only invisible for being a ghost DS.

DS can see him cause he is a dragon. Otherwise, seeing the invisible or spirits Is enough. I thought it was simple. He is dead, I didn't take it as DS can see the invisible, but can only see him cause he is a dragon. Natsu can't touch him still.

If normal souls are invisible and non DS can see them or DS normally can't see them then seeing invisible souls is far from enough to see this guy.

Well based on the way he spoke, he only started looking for dragon meat after he died to avenge himself. He also said the reason he was drawn to Diabolos was because only they could see him, that would suggest that DS can see ghosts whether the ghosts are DS or not.

I disagree. Taking his word for what it is; he said he was killed, ffg this in order to seek revenge he decided it was best to find dragon meat. But he's a ghost so logically he can't get it on his own, DS are conveniently the only ones who can see him, so he goes to the guild that's not only filled with DS but also make a sport of hunting down dragon meat.

Plus, there seems to be a distinction between souls and ghosts in this context.

Only ds are able to see him, also they have stated to have better sense comapre to humans

It just occurred to me, Natsu doesn't have Heat Manipulation on his page... which he should absolutely have, he's been shown to be able to increase and decreased the temperature of his fire

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
IMO, the definitive Alvarez Arc Scale
Only 3 spots confuse me. Brandish, Dimaria, and Algeria mirajane. Brandish on an ap standpoint is comparable to her other spriggans, however her hax is ridiculous. As Dimaria stated she can one shot pretty much anybody unless they are wayyyy too strong. Same with Dimaria. Clicks, one shots. Granted assuming she doesn't wanna play around. Also brandish magic worked on someone on the level of devil slayer gray. Important to note.

And for alegria mirajane, we have no way to know how strong it is. So putting it only a spot above satan soul is massive lowball. As it blitzes and one shots beings on the level of her satan soul. And she fought with a spriggan in base. Granted historia, but still. While her magic was low and when she went satan soul she one shotted. So i'd Say at full power Jacob is weaker than satan soul but at least won't get one shotted. The Irene enchantments overwhelmed a healthy Mira and tanked a blast from her with no injuries. And Algeria one shotted those two. So at the very least, that form goes up to 17. Maybe higher maybe a spot lower.

And to add, she boiled a sea just on release of that form. So I think it's a different level above the cast. Wasn't the calc high 6-B but not acceptable because a top tier didn't do it? So add in the fact she has the best feat as well. I think she is above 16. Not far from 15. Maybe on the same tier.

The mira feat that I calced was wrong anyways, since I didn't see the water in the panel and assumed it was distance to the horison.

Does anybody else feel like skullion raider is bs? Hard to hit, wouldn't be surprised if he can turn wounds to ash. Can turn anything to ash, and that includes other people. Like what are you supposed to do?

Veroniica Lodgee said:
Does anybody else feel like skullion raider is bs? Hard to hit, wouldn't be surprised if he can turn wounds to ash. Can turn anything to ash, and that includes other people. Like what are you supposed to do?
you need wendy+smeone who can hit him hard

Veroniica Lodgee said:
you need wendy+smeone who can hit him hard

Back