• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 7

I finally learn hiw to render image on pc, so if any ft profile have non render image pls tell me( right now i will render erza and gray pic)

I just gotta say, while Gajeel, Wendy, Cobra, Laxus, Sting, and Rogue, all got fodderized and blown away by the mere air pressure of Acnologia's Punches and their attacks literally did 0 damage to him... Natsu tanked and withstood a giant pointblank magic blast from Acnologia with little to no damage and also tanked the rest of his attacks and overall did the best against him, and this Natsu is fresh off of Fighting Zeref and is grieviously injured, so yeah Natsu's totally in Savage Dragon Fire Form right now (Basically Max Friendship Power, this was the same power he used against Zeref) and his stamina is insane, being able to continue to fight hear, so yeah... a healthy Seven Flames Dragon Flame Mode Natsu would absolutely dominate and last way more than a few minutes

Natsu: trapped on a carriage and basically being tortured

Gray: just finished a fight and is moving forward

Wendy and Carla: trapped by a new enemy

Lucy: fighting for her life against 2 powerful opponents

Erza and Jellal: "is it snu snu time?"

I legit thought Erza was gonna KO Jellal right there but instead of a nosebleed, he jumps her. Laxus rolls up and I'm like "AYYY!!! LETS GOOO! Laxus vs Jellal is happening." Before yer one just butts in and ruins it.

That guy at the end us just meant to give Natsu more soul manip/resistance feats. Him fighting Lucy would be interesting if she managed to win. Its also freaking horrifying if she doesnt.

I feel like that guy will use necromancy attack tbh, but let's wait for 2 more weeks, also Hiro New Series is called Hero's Not heros and it will release on 16 oct

Hiro puts out too much stuff to be healthy lol. I almost expect him to draw all his mangas that get published. No need for machines when he can do it all ovo

AnonymousBlank said:
Hiro puts out too much stuff to be healthy lol. I almost expect him to draw all his mangas that get published. No need for machines when he can do it all ovo
He is fine, he right it in his Twitter, that he is getting enough sleep and other things+ if you know ez is drawing digitally which make hiro work 50% easy

AnonymousBlank said:
I'm sure it helps that he seems to enjoy what he's doing.

@1997KD link isn't working

Didnt click the link but I believe I know the vid. You posted it before right? Last time was a FB link, a vid of him talking about drawing and showing the process of making a chapter iirc. Or is this one different?

It's a different one, it's more detail and include mashima interview, the old one was from discovery 3 min long, it's 26 min long

So, was Jellal gonna do the nasty with Erza...

On another note, looks like we'll finally get Laxus vs Jellal, just under very weird circumstances, and since they'll likely take each other out, that means the 2 most difficult controlled members don't get fights for scaling against the main cast, so no Natsu vs Laxus likely, also Kyria the b*tch is back, Erza vs Kyria rematch, Wendy and Natsu will also be fighting their own Dragon Eaters, seriously there are so many, where did find dragons to eat, and how the fuq did Acnologia not know about them... I'm probably just overthinking this, also they want to eat Dragon Slayers, which is just weird

I hope these Dragon Eaters get their asses handed to them soon

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Seriously there are so many, where did find dragons to eat, and how the fuq did Acnologia not know about them... I'm probably just overthinking this, also they want to eat Dragon Slayers, which is just weird

I hope these Dragon Eaters get their asses handed to them soon
Possibly they remain hidden because of acnologia existence? Acno wasn't able to tell that irene was a dragon until she reveal it, he can't able to find irene in those 400 hundred years either. I guess DE remains silent until acnologia is gone

Wraith seems like evil yet sympathetic(cause he looks sleepy/sad) and I almost started thinking he could turn away from the Dragon Eaters and join FT(eventually, not like right after this fight or anything) before I remembered those were the exact same vibes Larcade and Zeref gave off in their first few appearances.

The Mira evaporating the sea calc is actually very incorrect

I don't really know if there are any changes to calcs in the anime, I do believe that Natsu destroys a mountain at the end of the Tartaros Arc I believe, but that's anime only

It says the first half of the game is the GMG arc, meaning that the 2nd half is likely the Tartaros arc

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
It says the first half of the game is the GMG arc, meaning that the 2nd half is likely the Tartaros arc
Aye, that's why 1997 said for now, as they're only about 50% done with developing it.

I swear fo god if they do with the Post-Tartaros arc stuff what they did with the Oracion Seis arc in Original Story from Fairy Tail - Gekitotsu Kardia Deiseidou, I'm going to be super pissed!

Yes, Hiro worked on the anime, and it fits perfectly with the manga, there are no contradictions, plus stuff from Dragon Cry is in the anime, and Dragon Cry is canon and is acknowledged in the manga, honesly at the moment, the anime seems more legit than the manga at this point

No idea, but 1997KD probably found either a calc or statement that is game changing in the anime

Back