• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 7

IMO, the definitive Alvarez Arc Scale

1. Dragon Form Acnologia (Post Space Between Time Absorption)

• Seven Flames Dragon Mode Natsu
    • Human Form Acnologia (Post Space Between Time Absorption)
    • Dragon Form Acnologia+All Five Dragon Gods (Could be #2)
    • Ignia's Fire Natsu
    • Savage Dragon Fire Form Natsu
    • Fairy Heart Form Zeref
    • Igneel (Could be way higher, we just don't know that much about him)
    • Igneel's Fire Natsu
    • Base Zeref+Dragon Force Natsu
    • Dark Form August
    • Dragon Form Irene
    • Power of Friendship Erza
    • Gildarts
    • Base August+Base Irene
    • Larcade (Only above Laxus+Jellal due to Hax)
    • Laxus+Jellal
    • Fire Dragon King Mode Natsu
    • White Shadow Dragon Mode Sting
    • Erza with her Strongest Armors
    • Dragon Force Gajeel+2nd Demon Mark Gray+END
    • God Serena
    • God Soul Dimaria+Third Origin Sherria
    • Assault Mode Wall Eehto
    • Third Seal Bloodma
    • Invel
    • Satan Soul Alegria Mirajane
    • Base Erza+Satan Soul Mirajane
    • Jacob Lessio+Base Natsu
    • Base Gajeel+1st Demon Mark Gray
    • Ajeel
    • Neinhart
    • Sting+Rogue
    • Minerva+Kagura
    • Base Dimaria
    • Base Bloodma
    • Brandish
    • Dragon Force Wendy
    • Hyberio
    • Wolfheim
    • Warrod
    • Jura
    • Makarov
    • Elfman+Lisanna+Lucy+Base Gray+Base Wendy

AnonymousBlank said:
>Natsu being scared of Brandish isn't PIS
>Natsu goes and fights a bunch of Spriggans

>People weaker or on par with Natsu fight a bunch of Spriggans

Yup, definitely wasn't PIS. Totes
It wasn't PIS though lol most of the people on this site agrees with it. Even you know that it was PIS, its a meme to anyone that watches it + yes Hiro being a crappy writer during that time. Again there were a few exceptions that wouldn't be PoF

Actually, I do think its PIS cuz, it most definitely was PIS. Or how do you explain literally a few days later and everyone on and below Natsu's level fighting Spriggans? The opinions of most people on this site are utterly irrelevant in this matter as they don't know FT. Its the people who have and don't let bias cloud their judgement that do. Which is more likely to be PIS? The one instance of the main characters being scared of the new antagonists or the dozens of instances where those same people, those comparable and those weaker manage to consistently fight the new antagonists on equal footing. I'd say I dunno about you but its clear which you think is the case.

Well yeah i mean to say that it was (damn autocorrect) but there are people on here who like FT that agree with me. Also did u think I was bias towards FT? plz don't cause if that was the case there would had been times where I did agree on an upgrade. I always look at everything case by case. Hell i was the reason why FT god tiers were High 6A for a time being when it came to Dragon Cry

Then we had a case of miscommunication, no big deal. For the bias, I was referring to people who haven't read FT and just hop on the hate train like a bunch of sheep, not you.

Whether it was PIS or not, is a case of definitive dialogue, the fact is that Natsu was afraid yes. If other characters have won Spriggans, congratulations to them, but the fact is that he was afraid.

The other characters have opponents at this level, which should be considered PIS, but neither can it, because it's simply a script failure that went on. Among us, Mashima himself admitted that he did not even know the techniques of the characters and sought information on Wikia.

The fact is that the characters were hype by script, but they weren't what they should be, or did I get it wrong? Ajeel alone almost killed Erza, after that she faces Irene (Eileen). This is just the script of Fairy Tail doing the work.

And don't confuse me with randoms, the amount of content I create about Fairy Tail in other communities is huge, including an Upgrade to SOL has been debated by me.

My God what a crazy chapter, I foresee another double fight against someone, this time the victim will be Mira.

AnonymousBlank said:
Then we had a case of miscommunication, no big deal. For the bias, I was referring to people who haven't read FT and just hop on the hate train like a bunch of sheep, not you.
Ah my apologies. Also where is the new chapter at?

So only Erza and Wendy left the first city despite Happy being able to carry Natsu, IDS clearly bullies and blitzes base Gray level people, Natsu and Gajeel are equal, Levy is a snake, I have never liked Jellal more than I have rn and Wendy is fighting Spiderman. The guy probably has poison to so we might get new feats for her healing/enchanting or what not to counter it.

No panel for lucy and Mira. Natsu is going easy on him,he didn't use any fdk spell on gajeel, again it's shows that base and duel element natsu =Gajeel(without fdk spells)

Natsu theoretically could've ended that fight quicker with fdk mode, however in the translation for this chapter, Natsu says he's about to run out of magic power. I don't know exactly what to make of this with his different forms and such, but it must count for something if he was stalemating with Gajeel lomg enough to almost run out completely.

Natsu definitely won that fight, he was fighting to incapacitate Gajeel and was also trying to conserve his strength for Laxus and Jellal, while Gajeel Was fighting with killer intent and even admitted that he lost, so yeah, Natsu is still superior and likely didn't use his stronger forms for plot reasons and trying to save magic for later... even tho these characters never run out of magic. On another note, current Ice Devil Slayer Gray stomps Base Gray scaled characters, which is consistent and makes sense, this gray can stomp Spriggans, however this really shows how Base Gray is kinda fodder. Levy did to Natsu what he did to Gajeel, which is just perfect. Also glad Levy's Pregnancy was finally addressed, the weird thing is... she's only 19, and I know this is anime, but that's really young to be a mother... but it'll all turn out well, it is fiction, hopefully we get more children later down the line ƒÿÅ

Overall, really solid chapter

Also Natsu doesn't know how babies are made, I feel like he really wasn't this dumb in the main series

Two 19 year olds having a baby is really young, but this is a fantasy, so it's kinda not that big a deal for them, it's just weird

>Natsu grope lucy

>Can imagine Adult things

>About to kiss Lucy

>train by Gildarts

Who tf he didn't know how babies were made

Or maybe he does actually know how babies are made and he slept with Levy and was generally wondering if it was his baby, and Levy pretended that it couldn't possibly be his...

Or he knows what Sex is and just doesn't know it produces babies, which is still dumb

Ok so Natsu is stronger then Gajeel and he doesn't know where baby's come from.....but knows how to be a pervert, knows what a kiss is, and knows what pregnacy is. Also are we sure this is bi-weekly cause its been more than 2 weeks for this chaoter to come out

He probably knows what sex is, just doesn't know that it makes babies, which is still stupid writing, but it is a joke, I mean his first experience about learning about birth is from Happy, who came from an Egg, so the confusion is present, and since no one really taught him proper manners and etiquette and stuff like that, he likely never had a Birds and the Bees talk, point is, it is dumb, and not really important

Eh it doens't bother me tbh. At least he aint dense like a certain kid with a cross pin in his hair and a heart necklace around his neck. I'm just trying to see this damn kiss scene already! dammit my NaLu senses are dried up and needs some filling!

No time for ship, I can wait for it if they delivering better story and feat.

We all think the sequel will end in like 30 chapter, now I think it will take atleast 100 chapter to cover whole arc, maybe more

It has to be less chapters then that if they are going to take more then 2 weeks for a chapter to come out. I would give it like 50 chapters

I imagine we'll break 100 chapters, it just depends how popular the series is, Hiro set up a lot, so depending on how this goes, it could easily be rushed, we have Touka which will likely be taken care of along with the Wood Dragon God, and then we have 3 more dragon gods plus the dragon eaters and Elefseria, so 100 chapters sounds about right to deal with that, point is we got enough set up to have a nice story, I think starting fresh again with the 100 year quest was good for the plot, we have no more lingering plot lines from the main series that need to be answered, so we're able to proceed forward with new and unique stories, which is exactly what the series needed

imo, it's not going to be rushed, cause hiro can drop it and give it entirely to ueda to do what he wants, and FT 100yq volumes did better compare to EZ volume to FT is pretty Popular right now, but once anime end, they need to either announced ft100yq anime, or promote ft100yq manga, because many ppl still didn't know about ft 100yq

Captain Torch said:
Eh, I'd say around 100 chapters as well. We're already 30 chapters in, and we are just dealing with the 2nd god dragon.
Wait....we're around 30 chapters?!

I'm telling u it can't be! It's been more than 2 weeks for even this chapter to come out and today's Wednesday that we gotten the chapter not Tuesday!

Back