• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 7

I think you should have removed the weakness related to E.N.D Book from the Natsu of the 100 Years Quest Sequel, I mean. The book does not even exist anymore at this time in the story.

Le Cookie Salé said:
I think you should have removed the weakness related to E.N.D Book from the Natsu of the 100 Years Quest Sequel, I mean. The book does not even exist anymore at this time in the story.
Because Natsu still have end power he is just hiding it, he will use it against Ignia

Yes, it should be removed

DragonEmperor23 said:
I wonder how much of the story the game will cover.
I guess all of it, in the description kt was written that game will goes arc to arc kinda like Naruto game

Since the entire story is complete, I hope it goes from Bora to Alvarez, this might actually be an amazing RPG

If game follow Manga story, and Hiro is supervising it can we make profile for them like Jojo over heaven game?

We could make a profile if there's a character that's massively different from the manga counterpart, like Jotaro Over Heaven vs Jotaro

I just thought about it, but since the anime will bring canon content on Acnologia BackStory that does not appear in the manga, should the anime become the main canon?

Depends, there shouldn't be a need to make any changes unless the BackStory contradicts anything. When does the next episode come out?

Hasn't Mashima kind of always thought the anime was more canon than the manga to begin with. I mean in one of the afterwards doesn't Mashima say that because they couldn't fit Laxus into the manga arc they gave him that fight with Tempester in the Tartaros arc in the anime.

Key of the starry heaven arc is also connected with manga. Same goes for ft 1st movie

1997KD said:
Key of the starry heaven arc is also connected with manga. Same goes for ft 1st movie
Yeah it's directly referenced by Yukino when she refers to the Zentopia Incident and how she and Lucy are probably the last 2 Celestial Spirit Magic users.

Yeah, it's been a good 2 weeks.

• A game was announced
  • A massive crossover with all of his major works in October. Multiple chapters as well
  • And none of his other stuff are being put on the back burner, hell he's somehow getting more done with 100 year quest becoming weekly.

Hiro Mashima has been working hard staright for the past several years, I mean, right after Fairy Tail ended, he immediately jumped into a new series and we got a sequel manga, plus the anime, now we're getting all this new cool stuff

All I can say is... poor Bleach

He is

• supervising Ft anime
  • supervising ft game
  • supervising and drawing panel for 100yq
  • Writing Edens zero
  • then this
Ppl will bitiching about it, but read it as soon as it comes out

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Hiro Mashima has been working hard staright for the past several years, I mean, right after Fairy Tail ended, he immediately jumped into a new series and we got a sequel manga, plus the anime, now we're getting all this new cool stuff

Kishimoto comes back with a good manga even he was little late, idk what kubo is doing, maybe he is still sick ƒæÇ

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Mashima works probably as hard as Oda, which is controversial, but look at the amount of work he does
Yeah, I also think that's the case. Oda works more on quality, thinking things out, while Hiro works on quantity, releasing multiple series simultaneously. Since One Piece is overall better written however, I could see this statement being controversial.

I do think they both work a lot, but yeah, One Piece is better written, I won't argue that, cause that would be wrong, just in terms or workload, they're pretty even, Mashima seems to be having a lot of fun with it, and Oda is taking it all very seriously

Kishimoto comes back with a good manga even he was little late, idk what kuba is doing, maybe he is still sick ƒæÇ

I have no idea Bleach was written by an entire nation. ovo

DemonGodMitchAubin said:

Bleach is dead, get over it.

Back