• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 7

Introducing the Dragon Eaters into things is either a good way to get a battle royal going or to get the Cult FT members temporarily teaming up with Team Natsu.

So Natsu is fighting the Ghost Dragon who basically has Kamui, can't wait to see how Natsu handles this, maybe he'll eat the white soul flames and be able to hit Wraith, could you imagine a dual element Fire Ghost Dragon, that would be awesome and if he gets these Ghost powers, will he have intangibility too... hope we get to see that, point is he can see him, while Happy can't, my guess is only Dragon Slayers can see him, Also Mira and Elfman vs Madmole and Skullion seems interesting

Ok chapter, I am really looking forward to how Natsu deals with Wraith, I hope he gets some new hax out of this, like being able to burn ghosts or some stuff like, basically an upgrade to his Soul Manip

Nice, it looks like the Dragon Eaters researched about FT after their previous battle. Aubin basically said most of my thoughts on this, so I'm excited for what happens next.

It's a little bit complicated, idk if Natsu didn't have npi or that guy is special, since in tratraous arc after franmelth defeat, happy was able to see the soul release after franmelth death, but can't able to see wraith(ghost dragon slayer)

I was never really down with The Dragon Slayers having NPI anyways, it never maid much sense to me, I don't get why we would just assume that Acnologia's Spirit was Non Corpreal, it's likely that anyone in the Space Between Time could have touched him

So I read the latest chapter in Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest, and guess what I found out? Apparently we got ourselves a Bleach shinigami rip-off as our new villain. What's more ridiculous is that, Wraith has yet to perform a reiatsu crush on Natsu.

Diabolos is much more better than the white mage stuff, seriously Hiro should have just focused on them. Also I have a feeling that the Diabolos chick will be paired with Laxus after this arc, shonen manga are easy to predict lol.

If he solely focused on Diabolos though the series would become pretty one note. Every conflict would automatically be team Natsu vs Diabolos and there's only so many ways direct conflicts like that could end.

The white mage at the very least introduces an independent 3rd party with their own motives, that can complicate the plot and allowing for twists. Plus it gives him an excuse to bring the guild as a whole into the fold.

Yeah, but I just cannot take her seriously. Instead of her Hiro could have introduced gods as the 3rd party, he could expand on the world like Goda.

Oda actually lol, the author of One Piece. OP is a perfect example of world building, I am sure FT can also replicate it since there are still many unanswered mysteries in FT.

I was never down with the dragon slayers having NPI tbh. Just because they can hit Spirit Acnologia doesn't mean that Acno was non-corporeal. Agree with Aubin on this one

1997KD said:
Anyone have any photo render request? I'm bored af
You could try rendering some of Natsu's forms. I believe most of the pics in Natsu's tabs aren't rendered

Don't know anywhere official translations come out concurrently with the chapters release sorry.

But ComiXology does have the complete first volume and I expect we'll get the ffg volumes later on, sorry if it isn't much help but that's what I know

Burning Full Fingers said:
Does anyone know where to read official translations of the sequel?
I only have link for 1st volume(ch1-9) of 100yq, but the translation is nearly same as sorcerers weekly.if you want i can give you link

Davidsteel1 said:
One week till Hero's and 100YQ becoming weekly boyos
100yq will become weekly for temporary, as long as hero's run, 100yq will be weekly

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Hero's+Edens Zero+Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest

Tuesday's are gonna be a lot more fun
And all of them are going to be weekly.

Can't wait, i wish someone erase 1 week worth of time.

Why would you want to erase 1 week, just be patient, there are so many wonderful things that can happen in a week

And so many bad things could also happen.

1997KD said:
I only have link for 1st volume(ch1-9) of 100yq, but the translation is nearly same as sorcerers weekly.if you want i can give you link
Yeah, I just want cleaner scans tbh.

@David

Thanks

Back