• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 5

I didn't get confused, the latest chapter came out a week ago, and we have to wait two weeks for the next one, a week has passed, so one more to go

What is the speed of lightning in mach(both downward and upward stroke) i get confused cause many sites claim different speeds

These PV's make the anime look so cool, and then you remember what the episodes are actually like, alright, all those last spoiler scenes looked great, here's to hoping maybe there's a little improved animation towards the end

I guess merc should have limited ice manipulation, cause he unfreezes gray ice.

And dragon should have resistance to physical attack as well, irene comment-erza after destroy, she said even if erza can destroy meteor, she can't cut her scales.

Later when acnologia was going on rampage, oracian seis member said how about using a sword or something to attack him(non magical attack) erza comment- it's not going to work unless it enhance with dsm

Favorite Crack Pairing would be Natsu x Juvia also Mira, Cana, All the other girls, point is, Natsu and a girl, All the other guys would be boring with someone else, but Natsu, he's a load of fun

The form burned both his hands like his flames of emotion against FH Zeref.

Also the fight was amazing

He's probably not dead... I think. I wonder where this plot point of Natsu losing control will take us though, they clearly can't beat the gods without the power but using it makes him lose control and judging by his hands it hurts him quite a bit.

Back