• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 15 (The one that will disappear into the void)

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@LordGinSama

Your statement implies Fairy Tail, SAO, and Soul Eater are on the same level and are bad... I agree with one of those being bad, but the other two?

Well all are varying levels of bad, Fairy Tail at least has some interesting characters and a consistent plot. It's not a great plot but it's still better than the other two imo.

SAO isn't actually bad. It has one pretty bad arc, but saying it is bad because of that is like saying FT is bad because of Avatar arc. The rest of the series goes from really meh to actually good (especially the Alicization arc, which I consider better than any FT arc).

SAO is quite literally the anime I hate most in this world, I'm not saying it's the worst or that someone else can't love it, too each his own, there's probably plenty good about it, but to me, I feel hatred just watching it...

Don't actually know why I hate it so much... it's weird cause there are far worse shows...

Also I'm the reason it has a 6-C calc... good times

I think that Season 1 of SOA was really good. Its just after that (and a bit of a one sided incest going) is when it just started to downright suck. I couldnt even finish the current season of SOA cause all it did the entire episode ( a few of them) was just nothing but talking

I'm gonna stay outta this one if we discussing SAO, I said my piece... I don't like being hatefulƒÿ×

>SAO anime

Oh yeah, then I agree. The SAO anime sucks, they took away all the good stuff of Kirito and tuned him into a Marty Stu with no real personality. They also omitted a lot of the character development from Alicization, which totally kills the point of the arc downplaying Kirito in favour of developing the rest of the cast.

Yeah, I've heard the Light Novels were far better and I'm sure they are, but I have no desire to read them, my impressions of every character are set in stone... I like Klein though and the video game only Strea is kinda cute, also the Ordinal Scale Final Fight is gorgeous, that's all you'll get from me

SAO is my Antithesis to Fairy Tail

I gotta disagree there. Season 1 had the Aincrad arc, which is on the "good to ok" side of things, and then the Fairy Dance arc, which (Leafa aside) is hot garbage, so I think that season is average at best. Season 2 adapted all the meh arcs so that season is meh. Seasons 3 and 4 are the Alicization arc, and while totally not as good as the novel due to omiting/downplaying the roles of characters not named Kirito, it's easily the best part of the anime simply because even a butchered Alicization is still good.

Started watching FT sparingly just before the summer when they aired GMG. Only started watching at the start of August and binged it (not the anime only stuff) before finishing a week after S1 ended, tried to read the manga but Sun Village was too boring I waited til 2014 kept up with each episode until that ended and swapped over to manga, binged that to the latest and stuck with it every week til completion.

Started with FT in 2014; just left my home and travelled a few thousand km for schooling. Got there, had a bit of a culture shock and had issues adjusting, along with issues with the ppl and my studies.

Was constantly stressed and needed some way to chill, was already into Bleach at the time but had no interest in FT (title gave a "Elves and Fairies" vibe and had no interest in that). Read some fanfic where FT was mentioned; it gave a brief description which didn't match my expectations so I gave it a try. Got to the freaky Friday episode and fell in love.

I bought the first volume a few weeks after it was available in France (2008). I was quite a fan of Rave Master so I continued to follow the series then I stopped at volume 11 if I remember correctly. Before resuming with the anime adaptation and the scans online.

I started around summer 2018. Funnily enough, I got into it because this video called "NaLu Moments 1" kept showing up in my recommended and I was like "Alright alright I'll watch this damn video!"

After watching it, the anime looked interesting enough for me to want to get into, and lo and behold, I binged it and it's now my favorite anime to date.

If were talking purely to make to most powerful character than a Natsu and Zeref fusion or an August and Acnologia fusion would be the way to go.

But from a coolness stand point I'd say have to give it to a Natsu and Gray fusion as just having the title of Ice Flame Devil Dragon Slayer already makes him badass but add in the cool combo abilities and forms is just to cool. Like combining Dragon force and Devil mark to create Devil Force or something crazy like that.

Acnologia and Happy fusing

The two strongest characters would be unstoppable, still think Happy is Edolas Acnologia

Questionaire Time!

What are some of your favorite Volume Covers?

Here are my favorites

Fairy Tail Volume29
Fairy Tail Volume39
Fairy Tail Volume53
Fairy Tail Volume58
Fairy Tail Volume61
Fairy Tail Volume62

"Fairy Heart Zeref + Acnologia" or "Acno + August" or "FH Zeref + August"

Any of these three would be a cool combo against Magic using verses or in an energies equalised match.

Although Aldoron fusing with the people it has copied would be the most op out of them.

Question, would Disassembly Magic negate most forms of Regenerationn because it doesn't actually injure the target but simply divides it into smaller and weaker versions of itself?

Back