• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 15 (The one that will disappear into the void)

It reflects off of reflective material, it does not explode on contect, it has heat base properties, there is more.

CNBA3 said:
It reflects off of reflective material, it does not explode on contect, it has heat base properties, there is more.
Imma need to see a scan for that one cause i dont remember that

@Dragon/Anonymous

To make it short, God tiers were getting downgraded so i told Mitch to calc the map of everything (iirc thats what i told him) so he did that and gotten High 6-A which i agreed upon

Guys... this is why I wanted to wait for the forum move, you're already discussing it and asking for scans without a CRT...

Patience is a virtue

Guys lets just wait till the forum move as all this is gonna be yeeted anyways so to discuss things rn is pointless.

😂OK, that's funny, but still... just wait for the forum move, as Zackra said, this entire thread will disappear to the void anyways

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
😂OK, that's funny, but still... just wait for the forum move, as Zackra said, this entire thread will disappear to the void anyways
Well I am just saying that as it is for another site

@BlackeJan

She's preggers... you gonna take Gajeel's Girl and Baby... Good Luck with that

CNBA3 said:
light can bend when introduced in a medium, refractive/gradient index and the FT atmosphere is a perfect example

Unfortunately if the light bends on this website it cannot be used, and I'm not sure what made you think this is a legitimate method and I've been here since 2016.

LordGinSama said:
CNBA3 said:
light can bend when introduced in a medium, refractive/gradient index and the FT atmosphere is a perfect example

Unfortunately if the light bends on this website it cannot be used, and I'm not sure what made you think this is a legitimate method and I've been here since 2016.
I asked calc members with this method and it is legit

Guys, wait for the Forum move and then you can discuss all you want...

Questionaire Time!

For Fairy Tail, when did you start reading the Manga and watching the Anime?

For me, I started watching the anime when it was at the beginning of the Tenrou Arc and started reading just as the GMG was beginning, so I started following Fairy tail about 8 Years ago... wow, what a journey it has been

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@BlackeJan

She's preggers... you gonna take Gajeel's Girl and Baby... Good Luck with that
Wasn't there some spin off drawn by Mashima but written by someone else that had their children (they had twins) come from the future? And then later Romeo and Asuka come from the future as well, I know it existed I didn't dream this.

^That was real, it was non-canon I think, but that was a Spin-off with the same twins that appeared in Gajeel's mind when he thought he was gonna die to Bloodman, I think the end of the novel also has future Levy and Lucy talking about their kids and something was implied about Lucy's kid having pink hair

That last part might not be true though

I started the anime a little while before the S3 release. A friend of mine recommended it to me. After I'vr watched the animee, I've read the continuation in the Manga.

Later on as I joined Fairy Tail groups on facebook and saw the mindless lowball in Anime Groups, I started defending it and used to search for the scans, make my own calcs for the feats, etc...

In September 2019 or so, I entered this vs debate community. Mainly on facebook though. (I used to debate Dragon Ball like 8 years ago. Besides that I had no experience with the community)

I'll take Mitch's advice and save my rebuttals, but having one calc member saying yes isn't legitimate. You'd need a full blown discussion with several staff agreeing to change site standards.

For me I watched FT back when I first bought a Roku. I think the year was 2013-2014? I was pretty young when I first saw it. I thought it was pretty dope since I didn't focus on plot, so even shit like Sao, FT and Soul Eater was entertaining to me.

@Mitch I knew I didn't dream it up, it was a light novel, there's also apparently a light novel that links into dragon cry. I think the light novels are the only things related to Mashima's works I haven't read

@LordGinSama

Your statement implies Fairy Tail, SAO, and Soul Eater are on the same level and are bad... I agree with one of those being bad, but the other two?

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
^That was real, it was non-canon I think, but that was a Spin-off with the same twins that appeared in Gajeel's mind when he thought he was gonna die to Bloodman, I think the end of the novel also has future Levy and Lucy talking about their kids and something was implied about Lucy's kid having pink hair
That last part might not be true though
Wait....Nani the ****?! i need the link for that NOW!!!

I have at least 5 calc members (typo on my part) saying it is legit, but anyway it is not for here though, it is a known site standard so there is nothing needing to be changed

I started watching Fairy tail around the time fairy tail 2014 started and was caught up with the anime by the time the Tartaros arc was about half over. Then I stayed an anime only till the manga had actually ended then I went and binge read the manga for about a week.

Back