• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 15 (The one that will disappear into the void)

I feel like the Sherria calc would likely be denied, but the calc for Kagura dodging Larcade's attack has more validity. If that were to be accepted, then everyone that scales to Kagura would get 24% SoL, so Relativistic. Going by the same scaling used for the current speed, characters like Irene would likely be scaling to twice that calc, so 48% SoL (Relativistic) and the god tiers would be upscaled from that to 50% SoL (Relativistic+)

Weren't the god tiers Relativistic around the same time they were High 6-A?

Nope. They were Mass. Hypersonic+

But seriously....Larcade's "light magic" bends and does other stuff so idk why yall still would want to even talk about it in the forum move. The mere fact that it bends already tells you that it aint actual light.

For the sake of an argument, Lacarde's magic never actually bends in the sense that he fires a beam that then curves, he fires crescent blades made of light- that as far as I remember maintain their shape until interacting with Kagura's sword. I'm unsure what the rules are regarding someone with light manipulation creating simple or complex structures with light, but I thought to mention.

U know for the sake of an argument

BlackeJan said:
Nope. They were Mass. Hypersonic+

But seriously....Larcade's "light magic" bends and does other stuff so idk why yall still would want to even talk about it in the forum move. The mere fact that it bends already tells you that it aint actual light.
well, the Black Clover Light does crazy things too and yet it was accepted

what are we using to say that Lacarde's light can be considered at the speed of light ?

@Shadow

Then it would had been rejected right off the bat. They have lighspeed feats because of statements and reflections

@David

I get what u mean but for light to even do that would had been rejected on the spot. The mere fact that it "curved" wont be count as such

AnonymousBlank said:
Could be wrong but I think Bc has statements of light speed, reflecting feats etc.

Literally the only reason Black Clover is LS is because they said it's LS in the manga, which i disagree with. Larcade's Magic is different as there's nothing that implies it's truly LS, being called light isn't anywhere near enough. And i have some CRT's to make regarding BC after the forum move.

ShadowGun45 said:
didn't Lacarde's light reflect on Kagura's sword ?

No, she deflected it in the same way Diana from NNT did against Ark. Pleasure isn't intangible either considering it can literally wrap around the opponent and Kaguya was able to interact with it. So that alone automatically disqualifies the notion of it being LS.

Remember that part when we said we were gonna till the forum move to discuss this, I'm not saying whether I agree with Lightspeed or not, however the people who want to make an argument have the right to make said argument in a CRT

Please everybody, I know you think it's a long wait, but please be patient, just because it could be a quick argument does not mean we should have it now

You can go at it as much as you want when the Forum Move is done, but this is a general discussion thread, please don't fill it with Lightspeed discussion

Davidsteel1 said:
PSA I truly enjoy seeing ppl arguing LS in FT

Of course what's life without a bunch of chaos homie?

Edit: Mitch you were the one who originally brought it up, there is literally nothing to go of off to support LS when it has several showings to disprove the notion of it being Lightspeed. A CRT shouldn't be made to begin considering there's nothing to support LS. It bends, curves, causes physical destruction, can interact with people and people can interact with it.

Back