• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 15 (The one that will disappear into the void)

Repost of Raws for Chapter 54

Also Repost of my questionaire

1. What's your favorite character design

2. What's your favorite opening

3. What's your favorite ost

Honestly, Mard Geer and his Thorns Curse have a really cool design and Zeref's design is also pretty awesome, especially after getting his emperor outfit, I'm just a big fan of Black and White colored outfits, favorite opening is hard since I pretty much love all of them, but opening 16 and 21 are really solid and probably top the list, as for favorite ost, once again a lot of them are solid, but Dragon Force wins easily as my favorite, but Kizuna and Sannin no Dragon Slayer are also really good

Back to what i was saying, I still need evidence how X784 Romeo is High 7C when we dont even know if he himself supassed Base Natsu 7 years later

EDIT: wait where did High 7C come from i forgot

X784 Romeo is a child and has no magic, so he is 10-C, in X791, he's actually a competent mage and is comparable to his father who is comparable to X784 Max Alors who is scaled to be 1/4 as strong as Base Natsu, who is Low 7-B, that makes fodder in X784 High 7-C, Romeo actually manages to keep up with X784 Natsu and even helps defeat Dan Straight who gave X784 Natsu trouble

So that's where it comes from, even the weakest mages are High 7-C in Fairy Tail

No particularly strong opinions on Romeo, he wasn't incredibly relevant and the series almost never spent time on him so I guess he was wasted potential? But he at least got his moment in the sun in the neo-Oracion seis arc

I think it came from his TimeSkip debut after Tenrou Island, he seemed like he would have more of a role. Especially considering the hype around his potential. I also liked the idea of this kid who looked up to Natsu now being someone who consistently fights alongside him.

Not to mention, his colored flames had a lot of potential.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
X784 Romeo is a child and has no magic, so he is 10-C, in X791, he's actually a competent mage and is comparable to his father who is comparable to X784 Max Alors who is scaled to be 1/4 as strong as Base Natsu, who is Low 7-B, that makes fodder in X784 High 7-C, Romeo actually manages to keep up with X784 Natsu and even helps defeat Dan Straight who gave X784 Natsu trouble
So that's where it comes from, even the weakest mages are High 7-C in Fairy Tail
That was filler though. That never happened in the manga so that shouldnt even be used. And where did this "1/4 of Base Natsu" comes from? why are we doing that? there is no evidence that X784 Romeo is comparable to his dad or Max, just cause he also got stronger that doesnt mean he is at the lvl of everyone

There was thread that accepted that arc as canon as it had the evidence for it, also the 1/4 as strong as Natsu thing is cause Gray is equal to Natsu and survived 4 of Laxus's Thunder Palace's and was knocked out, Max survived 1 of Laxus's Thunder Palace's and was knocked out, hence Max is 1/4 as durable as Gray

Romeo is shown to be comparable to his dad and possibly even stronger whenever they are on screen and are fighting together

Sorry but that doesnt make sense. Just cause im fighting with someone doesnt mean we are comparable. U know how many time Goku and Krillin fought side by side but we all know which one is alot stronger then the other

I literally made it as simple as possible, Romeo damages people who can damage his father and Max Alors, point being their comparable

I mean Romeo's still fodder...

Plus there are series where fodder are High 4-C and higher, so the argument of I don't think Romeo is that strong doesn't work

"Sorry but that doesnt make sense. Just cause im fighting with someone doesnt mean we are comparable."

If you damage the person you are fighting, then you do scale.

"U know how many time Goku and Krillin fought side by side but we all know which one is alot stronger then the other"

And name how many times Krillin has damaged these enemies. Also, Romeo is still a lot weaker than Natsu so...

With all the arguing I forgot to mention something that crossed my mind awhile ago. The current arc has been going on for a good long while and with the intro of the new characters looks like it still has a bit to give, how long do you all think it'll go on for? And how long do u think 100YQ will end up?

The arc will probably end within the next 10 Chapters, FT fights are usually fast and it looks like that's all that's left for the arc

As for 100 Year Quest as a whole, I mean there's still 3 more Dragon Gods to deal with, Touka and the White Wizard still need to be resolved, there's the Dragon Eaters, and then there's Elefseria, and who knows, it could even go beyond that with more stuff if desired there could a Next Generation Manga if it's desired, it's not like Hiro ever wants to stop writing and drawing more content

We still got a long way to go it seems like, I imagine it'll be less than 200 chapters but more than 100 Chapters, maybe it'll max out at 150ish Chapters

I know it's selling well since it's coming off of the original series and Fairy Tail is one of Kodansha's top sellers, I mean they wanted a sequel a year after the original ended

Well that's the thing about Fairy Tail, the adventure never ends :)

Techinically the manga has been going for 14 years now, it released in August, which is actually the month of my birthday

God Seed Aldoron really does look Badass, his Dragon Form is a little too durpy IMO

I mean, let's be fair. You can only do so much to make a "Wood Dragon" look interesting. Personally, i find the element of Wood boring visually compared to the crazy crap you get to see from Fire or Water. Also. Aldoron's Dragon form looks like he's like "K I L L M E!!!"

My favorite elements in all of fiction are fire and lightning, they are usually animated the best and always look awesome, I mean these elements usually have huge explosions and I'm big fan of huge explosions

Wood can be cool, I think Naruto make Wood Release look really awesome

@Le Cookie Salé

I was referring to a character named Max Alors, however I actually am part French on one side of my family, however I don't speak it or have much association with being French, it's just one part of me

@Dragonmaster

I don't know if we will see an Ice Dragon, Gray's an Ice Demon Slayer, but we have had several Slayer's have the same element so I wouldn't rule it out

Erza: "Sh*t, these Slayer Magics are the strongest things in the world, a lot of our greatest opponents have Slayer Magic and I'm falling behind, I think I'll learn how to do Enchantments like Wendy so that I can steal some of that good magic for myself"

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Repost of Raws for Chapter 54
Also Repost of my questionaire

1. What's your favorite character design

2. What's your favorite opening

3. What's your favorite ost
1. Bloodman's is so edgy that it's really good, Zeref and Acnologia are badass (with Fairy Heart Zeref being Ultra Instinct 2: Electric Boogaloo [though now that I think about it, Fairy Tail did that kinda design before DBS so... is Ultra Instinct just Fairy Heart 2: Electric Boogaloo?]), and to be honest, I can't pick a favorite. Everyone has such a good design... I love Wendy's design as well, especially her Dragon Force. She somehow perfectly blends adorable and badass and it looks amazing.

2. HOO BOY! OPs 15, 16, and basically all 21-26 are absolute bangers. I can't pick between them.

3. Three Dragon Slayers, The Dragon's Flame, Dragon Force, any iteration of Fairy Tail's main theme, Lightning Flame Dragon Roaring, Lightning Flame Dragon's Firing Hammer, Dragon Slayer... NEED I GO ON?!

I love how you gave like 10 answers to each one 😂

Acnologia's human form actually looks amazing

He wears a cape, but doesn't wear a shirt or shoes, his fashion sense is wack

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So probably unpopular opinion, but I feel Romeo was wasted potential...
Was expecting him to have more interactions with Wendy, since he's the only member with the same age as her.

Speaking of Wendy, imagine how much of a monster she will become as an adult, she's only 14 and would stomp BoS Natsu, on top of being somewhat comparable to Irene in enchanting.

Ain't gonna lie, when I saw teenage Romeo, I shipped him and Wendy. Didn't they have a few moments together? I vaguely remember them doing so.

Back