• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 15 (The one that will disappear into the void)

I know we've talked about favorite openings, but have we talked about favorite Fairy Tail endings?

If not, I want to hear what you guys think. Mine is ED 24 (Pierce)

Question: If one character beats two characters teaming up on him simultaneously, how does that reflect on the character's AP?

He is stronger than them individually but won't scale to the total of their combined AP unless he overpowers both of their attacks combined.

So... let's say.

Natsu overpowering Sting and Rogue's Unison Raid with ease via a Secret Art

How does that even work? Especially since he wasn't just holding an advantage, he was flat-out stomping them despite their great teamwork

And... that's where Natsu using his secret art to easily destroy Sting and Rogue's Unison Raid comes in.

Ultimate attack by one person vs. ultimate attack by two people and the former smacks the latter

...... I get the feeling that we miscommunicated somewhere but I am probably wrong on that. I agree that Natsu scales above both DF Sting and DF Rogue combined since we see him do exactly that on panel.

What made you ask about this anyway?

Poor Sting and Rogue, their Dragon Force Combined Attack is weaker than just Base Natsu, that's like some Tournament of Power Base Goku sh*t, guy was always holding back

The reason I asked about that is because of something I thought of.

Just a quick question: Where does Sting and Rogue's 7-B from Dragon Force come from? Like, what's the AP on it?

They scale above Base Wendy who should be around 1/2 as strong as her Dragon Force, it helps that the 7-B feat from Silver is casual

Shouldn't Sting and Rogue be City level in Base given they would be Half as strong as their Dragon force state(or a 1/4 of the Silver calc)?

Zackra1799 said:
Shouldn't Sting and Rogue be City level in Base given they would be Half as strong as their Dragon force state(or a 1/4 of the Silver calc)?
Yeah, they should be at 6.45 megatons, which is very slightly above baseline 7-B

Another question: Has there been an accepted multiplier for dual element modes? Looking at Sting's White Shadow Dragon Force, it looks like 2x was accepted, for example

DragonGamerZ913 said:
Dragon Force was accepted as at least a 2x multiplier (besides Natsu's because he's special)
I know that but why is Base Wendy scaling from 1/2 of her DF? there should be a calc for her base not doing something like that

It's not really x2 multiplier for dual element mode, It's more like a 1 + 1 = 2 situation and it only applies to the initial dual element mode.

BlackeJan said:
I know that but why is Base Wendy scaling from 1/2 of her DF? there should be a calc for her base not doing something like that
It's very simple. Since Dragon Force is a 2x multiplier, Wendy's normal form would be 1/2 as strong as her Dragon Force, since multiplying her base form's power by 2 gives you her Dragon Force's power

Zackra1799 said:
It's not really x2 multiplier for dual element mode, It's more like a 1 + 1 = 2 situation and it only applies to the initial dual element mode.
Dang... so there's no accepted multiplier then?

It just occured to me, Hellfire Natsu should be City level+, since he added Atlas Flames Power to his own, so his Base would at the very least be 2x stronger which would make him at least 51.6 Megatons

Additionally, I was asking about LFDM's multiplier because I was wondering if the same could be said about LFDM Natsu potentially being City level+, since his base is definitely stronger than Silver's calc since it was a casual feat and if LFDM were to be 2x, then it would be at the very least 51.6 megatons.

His LFDM Amp is far weaker than it used to be, so I'm not sure if we can just give him the 2x Amp, but Hellfire Form Natsu would definitely receive it

Is there any indication of it being weaker than it used to be? All I think we've seen is that it's unreliable due to the fact that it drains stamina at an immense rate

Ok....where are all these random multipliers coming from? i understand the DF one cause that was accepted but that doesnt mean we just just up and give EVERY boost a 2x multplier unless stated

First of all, they're not random, secondly we settled all of the Dual Element Modes in a CRT a few months ago, it was decided they were Person 1+Person 2's Power for the first transformation

We have never just give out random multipliers...

Alright, that makes sense. In that case, I'd say we should hold off on any multipliers for dual element modes and focus on Hellfire since that one's definitely going to get a 7-B+ rating.

Additionally, due to Dragon Force being accepted as a 2x multiplier, base Sting and Rogue in their first key should be 7-B instead of at least Low 7-B since their Dragon Force forms are scaled to 1/2 of Silver's calc, making them 12.9 megatons, so their normal forms would be 6.45 megatons, which is very slightly above baseline 7-B

No thats just plain wrong. U dont see Naruto SOSP having multiplers even though its his strongest ones. U dont see Ichigo stronger transformations from his bankai a bigger multiplier from is Bankai. U dont see Luffy getting multiplers from his Gears. Do u want to know why? because they weren't stated to have

So why should all of a sudden LFD should get one? where are the statements for it?

@BlackeJan

First of all, Narurot's SOSP mode is way higher than his previous forms and has feats that are thousands of times stronger than his previous forms, Ichigo has plenty of Multipliers that stack upon each other, and Luffy does have a multiplier for his Gears

Also LFDM doesn't have a multiplier and I'm not suggesting he gets one, he scales to a character with a 7-B feat, however Hellfire Mode should be 2x Stronger than his Base Form since he is adding Atlas Flames Power to his own and Atlas Flame is far stronger than Base Natsu

Back