• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 14

Friendship is a concept that's constant across the multiverse and is above an infinite amount of dimensions, Natsu draws his strength from this omnipresent concept

On another note, what's everyone been reading during this period? I need recommendations.

I've picked up Kaguya Sama (which is gr8 btw), Orient and have been trying to go through One Piece for like 2 weeks (but am stuck on chapter 50something)

I've actually been playing more games than anything.

I got Persona 5 Royal and Animal Crossing: New Horizons recently.

Davidsteel1 said:
On another note, what's everyone been reading during this period? I need recommendations.

I've picked up Kaguya Sama (which is gr8 btw), Orient and have been trying to go through One Piece for like 2 weeks (but am stuck on chapter 50something)
Try watching Madoka Magica if you haven't done it yet.

😂😂😂

You always ask this man, just keep a calender that it's every two weeks man, next Tuseday or Wednesday is when the chapter will be out, so like 5 to 6 Days

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Davidsteel1 said:
She was the "Sage dragon"
tf is a Sage Dragon? I feel we are getting more liberal with these Dragon attributes lol
At this point a dragon for anything will appear and i wont be suprised at all. I mean, if there is a magic dragon than i guess every magic (from cat to celestial to heat to wing to script) can have a dragon race.

At some point the celestial dragon will come, he will get hyped up via sending the almost dead body of the celestial king to lucy.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
😂😂😂
You always ask this man, just keep a calender that it's every two weeks man, next Tuseday or Wednesday is when the chapter will be out, so like 5 to 6 Days
Cant help it

IM ALL FIRED UP!!!!

Alright, I'm bored, so let's do another questionnaire

1. Who are your Fairy Tail Waifus

2. What are your favorite Fairy Tail Fights

My #1 waifu is Erza, with Dimaria and Juvia in 2nd and 3rd, and my favorite fights are probably Natsu vs Zero, Fairy Tail vs Hades, and The Dragon Slayers vs Acnologia, they just overall are 3 really solid fights, I like many others including a lot from the Alvarez Arc, but these three to me feel objectively the best

1- fu@k this is hard but i'll go with my #1 erza #2 is juvia #3 is cana

fairy tail vs acno obvious doesn't need much explanation , laxus vs natsu and gajeel i love this fight for many things but mostly because laxus is one of my favorites , and natsu & gajeel VS. sting and rogue i like this fight a lot just because of the flexing going on

My FT Waifu list goes:

1. Juvia (She's been my favorite since the Tartaros arc)

2. Erza

3. Ultear

Favorite fights would probably be:

1. Natsu and Gajeel vs Sting and Rogue (I used to watch this fight damn near once a month)

2. Natsu vs Jellal

3. Igneel Powered Natsu vs Zeref

1. Juvia, Erza, don't really care at this point

2. Jellal vs Jura (Closest thing to a Mystogan fight and Jellal was cool), Natsu vs Zero (nuff said), Natsu, Sting and Rogue vs Mard Geer (boys just went at it for the short time they teamed up), Dorma Anim (the best Slayers vs a mech? Sign me up).

Glad to see Erza and Juvia across the board, they are top tiers in waifu wars

Ever since Hiro changed Juvia's hair style during the GMG to what it is now, she has been ƒæî

I think the reason no one ever picks Lucy is cause she's Natsu's Girl...

And there's just something wrong about breaking that sanctity

i mean juvia is grey's girl but she's adorable so no one cares to me i like lucy but i like erza&cana&juvia more

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Alright, I'm bored, so let's do another questionnaire
1. Who are your Fairy Tail Waifus

2. What are your favorite Fairy Tail Fights

My #1 waifu is Erza, with Dimaria and Juvia in 2nd and 3rd, and my favorite fights are probably Natsu vs Zero, Fairy Tail vs Hades, and The Dragon Slayers vs Acnologia, they just overall are 3 really solid fights, I like many others including a lot from the Alvarez Arc, but these three to me feel objectively the best
1. Im the harem king they are all my waifus

2. Natsu vs Laxus

Back