• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 14

@Davidsteel1

I don't want Natsu to become literal God as in he becomes the most haxed and all powerful character in existence, but I do want him to showcase the peak of his abilities that he already possesses such as powernull and thought projection. Maybe even add in some other versatile abilities such as precog or bring back his instinctive reaction.

@Zackra

I don't count Acnologia or Irene as Humans, cause they're not anymore

@Davidsteel1

Once again, you're putting words into my mouth, I never said his full power doesn't damage himself cause it does when he reaches his peak, also I do want the other characters to be close to Natsu's power, my point is that at this moment, no one has shown power close to his peak, right now he is far above everyone else when he brings out his full power, Gildarts, who is considered far above everyone else in the guild, couldn't even hurt August, yet here Natsu is going toe to toe with the big dogs when he's going all out, I do want Natsu to get mega OP, but I don't want other characters to be left in the dust either, I wanna see Lucy get OP, I mean come on Hiro, why isn't she yet ƒÿ¡ I wanna see everyone get stronger

But at this moment, the truth is Natsu>>>Other Humans, but I do want that to change, I want all the Dragon Slayers to be at least close to Natsu, I mean I love Gajeel, Laxus, and Wendy, but ever since the beginning of X792, Natsu's been hyped up by everyone, even the villains are shocked by how strong he is

Honestly, I think it bothers me more with FT because we started off with Erza > Natsu = Gray > Lucy and aside from Lucy, Natsu and Gray were not far behind Erza. Now it's like Natsu >>>>>>> Erza = Gray > Lucy and the gap feels like it's widening. Don't get me started on how Natsu makes the whole plotpoint of there being other Dragon Slayers kinda null and void. What do they exist for if they aren't out there helping againsy these Dragon Gods? We have 7 Dragon Slayers....use them...

Main Character Privilege^

But to be fair, at least it took pretty much everyone in the series working together to defeat Acnologia and Natsu was just the one chosen to deal the killing blow, and while I don't believe him, Natsu said he needed help from everyone to defeat Mercphobia

However he then says he'll rely on everyone's help until he's strong enough on his own to defeat Ignia, so it does look like the story is going the route where Natsu rises even further above everyone else, but I do hope everyone else gets lots of powerups too, like I really want to see 6-B to 6-A other characters in the guild, like Erza and Laxus

I really don't want Natsu to be the one who defeats every single Dragon God, like the Gold Dragon could be for Gajeel and Moon Dragon could be for Wendy or something

@Mitch I haven't addressed your points in awhile, the last ppl i addressed were both Dragons, so even if I wanted to I haven't had the opportunity to put words in your mouth

^Oof, I though you were referring to my points, sorry about that then, I was confused as to why you were so adamant against my points as I thought my thoughts were pretty reasonable, I do really want the other Guild Members to be on Natsu's level, it'd be awesome to have 6-B to 6-A Erza and Laxus, at this point though, it's up in the air

Alright, I'm mega bored again, let's do another questionaire all these conversations will be turned to void anyways as soon as the forum move

1. What's your favorite character design

2. What's your favorite opening

3. What's your favorite ost

Honestly, Mard Geer and his Thorns Curse have a really cool design and Zeref's design is also pretty awesome, especially after getting his emperor outfit, I'm just a big fan of Black and White colored outfits, favorite opening is hard since I pretty much love all of them, but opening 16 and 21 are really solid and probably top the list, as for favorite ost, once again a lot of them are solid, but Dragon Force wins easily as my favorite, but Kizuna and Sannin no Dragon Slayer are also really good

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
^Oof, I though you were referring to my points, sorry about that then, I was confused as to why you were so adamant against my points as I thought my thoughts were pretty reasonable, I do really want the other Guild Members to be on Natsu's level, it'd be awesome to have 6-B to 6-A Erza and Laxus, at this point though, it's up in the air
Well be grateful that ain't as Bad like db

BlackeJan said:
Ok....i need a good amount of evidence on why 13 y/o Romeo is HIGH 7C!
I mean, Wendy's like 12 to 13 throughout the story and she's High 7-A to 6-C

The main reason is fodder in Fairy Tail are High 7-C to Low 7-B towards the end of the of the series and Romeo can fight those fodder

Just cause she is also that age....doesnt mean that Romeo is also that strong....thats like saying that i would become as strong as a body builder who was considered strong at age 30. Actually why are the fodders Low 7B? we dont have a calc for them to scale them

EDIT: im talking about Romeo after Tenrou incident

Max Alors is fodder and an average level mage, in X791, he was stronger than X784 Base Natsu, so in X791 fodder are X784 Base Natsu level, which is Low 7-B

Yes but where is the evidence that X784 Romeo is also High 7C? just cause Max is stronger then X784 Base Natsu that does not mean the same for Romeo

Romeo can damage and defeat Alvarez Soldiers, who can damage and hurt Max Alors, yes Romeo is Low 7-B in X792

Also in anime only arc that was deemed as canon, Romeo helped fight alongside X784 Base Natsu against Dan Straight

Romeo is that strong cause Fodder in Fairy Tail is that strong, Romeo can one-shot most of Pre-Shippuden Naruto 😂

Btw shouldn't the x792 fodder scale to 1/100th power Gajeel as they were taking light damage from the soldiers which the fodder would scale to.

Edit: Sh*t ran out of replies

Back