• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 14

Did a little translation on the chapter Wolfen basically said:

You Stupid, you would think of a Scary wizard like this? Now you have no chance at all to win.

Translations are out finally

Once again, Natsu feeling bad for using Zeref's Curse to hurt Aldoron was precious, also the fact he thought of that is very smart indeed, the mere fact he remembered that if you care for people, you spread more suffering is big brain as hell

Also Wolfen says the Death Magic could kill and wither Aldoron, Base Zeref is a legit threat to Aldoron Confirmed, which is just awesome to see Zeref be a legitimate threat to a Dragon God

im dumb lol I thought Natsu was just tricking Wolfen into using Death magic and then accidentally killing everything else with the AOE

but no he's triggering the curse since Aldoron's Zeref would care about him

it's actually interesting that Aldoron could copy a god's curse

also as mitch said it's always good to see zeref begin a legitemate threat to a dragon god

Aldoron is kinda broken ngl imagine if he catches anyone and they think of acno that would be a disaster

Of course the translations happen right after I start to put in some work lol

But in any case Natsu was super big brain this chapter which is a nice change of pace for him.

He can replicate the Curse of Ankhseram, which is a magic only achievable via being cursed by a God, this must mean the copies created by the God Seeds must have the same level of power as the originals

Nice chapter, really liked Natsu's comments on using the curse. The chapter felt short though, probably bc of the two large panels of Mira & Natsu, which were cool though

We must wait yet another 2 weeks for the next chapter, I'm used to it by now

Yeah, the endless Hiro Mashima content continues, Edens Zero and Fairy Tail: 100 Year Quest

I hope both get an anime

Ufotable or Bones would once again, be a godsend, but it likely won't happen

Bro, Fairy Tail with Ufotable or Bones animating it? Don't do that. Don't give me hope.

Also, we gonna talk Sub-Relativistic+ speeds for base 100YQ Natsu and those who scale to him for running past Zeref's curse with seemingly no difficulty?

I don't know, I just know that argument was brought up earlier so I wanted to see if it still held up

Wait, since the God Seed became Zeref and he has the Curse of Contradiction, does that mean he can't die... also what if someone is near Natsu, that means they'll get caught up in the magic...

Uh oh...

while Irene was in Wendy's body, she reacted to Erza and when Erza cut the meteor, Wendy managed to enchant Erza in the air

Shouldn't that be enough to scale Wendy's base for Erza ?

it looks like Wendy doesn't have a Speed boost with her Enchantments on her profile

Well, we already know that when Irene was in Wendy's body she gave her a huge amp in power, so that's the reason why

death magic should be a problem to all who dont have magic immunity to them. its to no surprise that is affects aldoron, tho it obviously wont kill him. its not a base zeref feat, its a feat for the curse itself.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Well, we already know that when Irene was in Wendy's body she gave her a huge amp in power, so that's the reason why
When is it said that she made Wendy stronger ? I just remember that she still said that her magical power had decreased

When Wendy used Irene's power against Nebal, she said she had some leftover power from when she was in her body, this implies that Irene brought some of her magic power into Wendy when she entered her body

I would just say it's mostly an outlier then, cause there's no way Wendy scales higher than normal Spriggan level, DF Wendy got stomped hard by Dimaria

well, what was inside Wendy's body was just 1%

Wendy Belserion reacted to Erza and then Wendy reacted to Erza who was in the air

Wendy was also fighting alongside Erza

Mmm, I just saw something (on instagram) where someone managed to wank Aldoron to small star level, Natsu and Zeref to large planet and August to planet level. Was shocking to say the least.

Wow... "Melting the Earth" was taken as planetary... and being stronger that makes you large planet level and being stronger than that makes you small star level

Well I guess Bluenote did make a Black Hole

I mean besides it being described as a limiteless gravity well, was not destroyed physically and warped matter with Sphaggetification, it doesn't really scale to him either since he did not move it either

Back