• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 14

You know, there's been something that has been bothering me for a long time, the greatest mystery in all of Fairy Tail in fact... Why does Natsu only have one long sleeve on his shirt, like his right arm has no sleeve and his left one has a long sleeve with a belt on it...

WHY

Zeref should get

Forcefield creation (fight against Natsu he makes a forcefield of Death magic to push away Natsu's Fire Dragon Roar)

Energy Projection (shouldn't this be a thing for many characters?)

Empowerment (Magic in Fairy Tail is fuelled by emotions.)

Btw why doesn't Natsu have Breath attack

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
You know, there's been something that has been bothering me for a long time, the greatest mystery in all of Fairy Tail in fact... Why does Natsu only have one long sleeve on his shirt, like his right arm has no sleeve and his left one has a long sleeve with a belt on it...
WHY
Well his guild insignia is on his right arm so I guess he wants it to be seen?

But why does he need the long sleeve on the left arm at all? He's a fire wizard, he doesn't need to get warm

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
But why does he need the long sleeve on the left arm at all? He's a fire wizard, he doesn't need to get warm
It is just to help him achieve his main character swagger

There are plenty of profiles on this site that have only unknown and a bunch of abilties, I'm just glad we have somewhat of a gauge for her level of Magic Power, so we can at least give her the "Possibly High 6-C"

On another note, I redid Mercphobia's Ocean Calc and got Baseline 6-B, that's a really good supporting feat for the Dragon Gods all being 6-B, especially since this was done by a Mercphobia who wasn't even using half his power

Also lifting strength for Mercphobia's water powers is Class P, even higher than Aldoron...

Cool, regarding Merc's lifting strength feat, could we scale this to Aldoron given his class T feat was so casual he could lift it for over 300 years without losing a single point of stamina.

I'd say wait for another calc member to take a look at the calc and then we discuss it, I just want to make 100% sure everything is good with the calc, although even if it got downgraded a lot more, the lifting strength will still be really high

I'd say it's pretty legit to scale Aldoron to Mercphobia though

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
There are plenty of profiles on this site that have only unknown and a bunch of abilties, I'm just glad we have somewhat of a gauge for her level of Magic Power, so we can at least give her the "Possibly High 6-C"
If im right, thats not actually Touka's power but the moon dragon herself gave it to her while manipulating her. I mean do u honestly think an exceed has powers to be on zeref's lvl?

It's the White Wizard, not Touka, so it's not the Exceed that has the power

Also she was give power by the Moon Dragon God, but that still should be on her profile

Speaking of Aldoron btw, I would love it if Wolfen reads The white witch's mind and learns that Selene is the reason Aldoron woke up he and does some sh*t to the moon to get back at her. I just really want some inter conflict between the Dragon gods as a fight between them would be absolutely awesome.

@DragonEmperor23

I haven't heard anything like that, I know Shonen Jump is going through that, but so far Kodansha hasn't been affected, the series is already Bi-weekly, so it might not even be affected anyways if something does go down

Wait...

Plothole In Fairy Tail1
Irene was gonna teach Wendy the Separation Enchantment

Plothole In Fairy Tail2
BUT SHE ALREADY KNEW IT!!! Hiro done goofed

Nope, she was using Irene's abilities. Pretty sure Irene could use Wendy's abilities as well

Zackra1799 said:
Speaking of Aldoron btw, I would love it if Wolfen reads The white witch's mind and learns that Selene is the reason Aldoron woke up he and does some sh*t to the moon to get back at her. I just really want some inter conflict between the Dragon gods as a fight between them would be absolutely awesome.
This would be really cool. We might get a cool High-6A feat from this if it really happens. Would be cooler if Aldoron absorbs the God Seeds back into him and gets the magic power and Hax of the people God Seed has copied. Imagine Aldoron with Time manipulation, Teleportation, Immortality, Death Manipulation and Crash Magic. (Although it's reaching)

Rip Saitama

Just pre-orderd the Fairy Tail Game, only 2 and a half months till it releases... unless it gets delayed again

Also...

Erza---Mira
Pretty much definitive proof that Erza is stronger than Mirajane for the people who thought Mira was stronger

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Just pre-orderd the Fairy Tail Game, only 2 and a half months till it releases... unless it gets delayed again
Also...

Erza---Mira
Pretty much definitive proof that Erza is stronger than Mirajane for the people who thought Mira was stronger
Iirc the games are non canon. Also yes this is true to a Mira who LOST a good portion of her magic, im sure if she kept training after Lisanna's death then she would mop the floor with Erza

Game follows the main story and is supported by Hiro, I'm not saying this is a main canon, but the fact that this is in her description is pretty telling, also don't start with If Mira trained more, she'd be stronger than Erza, Mira was terrified of Irene and Erza was not

Back