• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 14

@Davidsteel

Zackra already claimed Sabertooth, Jellal, and Fiore Kingdom.

Can you take Tartaros and Stella and maybe some more

Zackra has already taken S, J and FK it seems so I'll take Tartaros and Stella and offer assistance with his if he'd have me.

I unfortunately won't be able to start immediately though, my WiFi just gave me am the middle finger so I'll start 2moro

FINALLY FINISHED EVERYONE IN THE FAIRY TAIL GUILD

Jesus, that was the most tedious and stressful revisions I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with, it took me several straight hours to get through everything in just that section

Thanks, thing with this revision is that once it's done, it never needs to be revised again, all this mini stuff will be over and done with, I've been putting it off for far too long

I'm definitely done for tonight tho, I'm exhausted

Currently editing Silver and his profile states he has class M lifting strength for being comparable to Gray; but this makes no sense as Gray only becomes classM via DS magic and we have no direct scaling between Silver and DS Gray.

I want to change his rating to "at least class K likely higher (superior to Gray Fullbuster)"- opinions

At least Class K is fine, I don't know if we use likely higher for lifting strength

I love when I get to a complicated profile with a lot of spells like Lyon and then immediately after have Sherria and Yuga who are already mostly done and have small ability sections, it really does relieve some stress for me a little

Mard was never the guild master for Tartaros was he? That was supposedly END, Mard just served as the acting master for a time?

He was technically the master, he used the legend of END as a placeholder for the "Master"

But in reality, he was the Master, so I guess you can say

"De-Facto Master of Tartaros"

Kind of like how Brain is not the "master" of Oracion Seis, but the commander, his other personality Zero is the Master though

Does anyone else ever remember that Kyôka and Seillha we're apparently in a romantic relationship and are just confused by that?

It was an odd detail about them, we hardly ever have an insight into the villains more intimate relationships, but the fact that this existed and was apparently between 2 characters that were supposed to represent the antithesis of humanity always stood out, made them both more memorable in my mind.

I remember, that was a big part of their characters, I mean I remember the scene where Seilah wakes up in bed after Kyoka said she needs to "take care" of her

Yeah, kinda made me feel bad for Kyôka when she gets done in and starts apologising to an unconscious Seilah (was that an anime only thing btw?). Also can we pls acknowledge that Mirajane eating Seilah is a little bit messed up?

Zash was the minister of defence in Stella yes? What was his position in Fiore b4 defecting if anyone remembers

Dunno, cause he's a Dragon, which are typically physically stronger than humans?

By that logic we'd have to scale Atlas flame and Motherglare though which shouldnt be the case. Natsu was in that particular instance part dragon and Animus was largely helpless, I understand scaling to the more powerful dragons but not Animus and the weaker ones.

I have other stuff to do so I can't sit in front of my system and wait for a consensus to be reached for this matter. I will leave it as is, adding a (Stronger than b4) justification on the class G lifting strength, but I'd like to discuss this later preferably b4 the move

Let's just get this verse-wide formatting change done, then if we have time, we can revise that

I feel like that was the theme for the Baram alliance girls, (Angel & Ares) Toy and Child, (Ultear & Meredy) Mother & Daughter, (Kyouka & Seilah) Possible lovers.

Alright, done with Lamia Scale through Celestial Spirits

Here's our progress

I can handle the Fairy Tail Guild (DONE)

Here are some other sets people can handle

(Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale, Oracion Seis and Celestial Spirit King): (DONE)

(Edolas, Grimoire Heart, and Mermaid Heel):

(Sabertooth, Jellal, Fiore Kingdom): Zackra1799

(Ten Wizard Saints, Carbuncle, Sylph Labryinth):

(Tartaros and Kingdom of Stella): Davidsteel1

(Alvarez Empire and Dragons): DragonGamerZ913

(Diabolos and Five Dragon Gods):

(Others and Weapons):

@Zencha9

Dragon Gods should be very easy since they're mostly properly formatted to begin with, but if you find anything that needs to be fixed, you can handle it

These are the changes that need to be made

First of all, give justification for all keys and forms for Speed, Lifting Strength, Striking Class, and durability, usually justification be the same as AP and for durability it can be (Comparable to Attack Power) and if their higher than a previous key then usually (Stronger/Faster/More durable than before) works

Powers and Abilities Sections: Expert Combatant or anything like that should just be Martial Arts

Classification: Human Mage, Fairy Tail Guild Member (Could be any other guild as well), Dragon Slayer if they are, Etherious if they are, Dragon if they are

Stamnia: This can be left to the editor, usually it's either high to very high to extremely large. I'll let y'all decide which applies to which, despcriptions are not necessary, hower if you feel you want to add one, go for it

Range: Standard melee range. Several hundreds of meters to several kilometers with ranged attacks. (Characters with weapons get extened melee range instead of standard. Several hundreds of meters is fairly common in the verse)

Standard Equipment: None notable (If there are none)

Standard Equipment:

• Equipment (If there is equipment)
Weaknesses: None notable (If there are none)

Intelligence: I'll leave this to your discretion, usually Above average

Attacks and Techniques: Go to Fairy Tail wiki and try to make it similar to that, also centered galleries with gifs if y'all wanna put in the effort for characters who don't have that

I wonder what Azuma's Terra Clamare would be if he took the energy of the God Tree's power from Naruto

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
What would it look like if Azuma took energy from Aldoron...
Not sure, well considering with Tenrou's size it would not be something comparably big

hey every mage should also get extrasenseory preception. it was accepted,but applied only on few characters

Back