• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 14

Just editing profiles while listening to anime songs, that's been my free time for the past 2 straight days... I'm almost glad we're closing all profiles on the 15th

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
That scan reminds me, if y'all could identify each other as FT characters, which character would u all say everyone else is closest in personality to? (One character per person)

Oh... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that's gonna be kinda hard

Imade is Acnologia tho, cause all he wants is destruction of the Fairy Tail Verse's Tiers

sorry DemonGodMitchAubin said:
YOU MENTION THIS NOW!!!!
ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡
Sorry, I forgot, I was playing FGO Olympus lostbelt

and its almost 2AM here

We should probably make a note in Zeref's Extrasensory Perception that he could sense and hold a conversation with Mavis despite him being unable to hear or see her.

How I feel right now
I did it... I'm done, I UPDATED EVERY SINGE PROFILE WITH PROPER FORMATTING IN ONLY 2 DAYS

I wanna thank everyone who helped, it really made my job easier and I will be eternally greatful, now we never need to do this again as it's fixed forever and this was a one time revision and will stay that way, THANK GOD, also if you notice I missed anything, could you please tell me or fix the mistake yourself

This was by far the most stressful and time consuming editing I've ever had to do, it easily took well over 24 Hours of straight editing to get this done, but now it is and we are 100% ready for the move, every page has the same formatting and everything

I can now actually help other people with other stuff

This is DemonGodMitch, once again, thanks for all the help and I wish you good health in these trying times, I'm going to rest for the night, PEACE OUT!!!ƒæå

You know what's real character development and character growth, back in X784 and X791, whenever Natsu did something stupid or pulled a prank, Erza, Lucy, Laxus, or Gildarts would easily beat him up

Now in X792 to X793 everytime he does stuff like that, he never gets beat up or one-shot, he's actually so much stronger now that they can't do that anymore, his fear of them is gone and he just avoids their attacks while laughing

Natsu escaped that trope via being too strong

WHAT you mean if natsu accidentally fell on top of lucy he would get away with it just because he's STRONK what is this heresy

Or cause u know....Lucy lets him do it

Lucy used to scream at him, now she just blushes and gets 1% annoyed

EDIT: hell if ya think about it she was actually gonna let Natsu kiss her

Back