• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 12

Zackra1799 said:
Man we would need an insane amount of tabbers for that mess of character.
Imma do it, I'm clearly a bit masochistic and obviously lack common sense. I've got nothing to lose.

On that note has anyone seen a colouring of this? The character clearly needs a large size type 5 dragon form and this is gonna be it

Do u mean what's the original purpose of the dragon design? If so then it's from the extra pages of Edens zero, it was the original concept for the dragon Shiki and Rebecca come across in chapter 1.

If u mean for the composite character, I thought a dragon form would be cool seeing as they are always a major part of Mashima's works

Thanks to a mistake in my calc, and a correction made by a calc member, the new result of Aldoron's Calc is High 6-B

Yay!

Getting closer and closer to closing the gap between the Dragon Gods Calc's and Etherion

It's funny how the calc kept getting buffed because I severely downplaying it

It took 3 long years, but it's all according to keikaku

I was there in the times before Etherion Scaling, before the High 6-C's, before even 7-A's

When were you under the impression I wasn't planning this all

Huh, it's just nice to see that such a good community has formed in the Fairy Tail verse page, it used to be everyone hated and lowballed the series, it's also surreal now that I have formed somewhat of a reputation here on this site now, I used to just be that one guy who liked Fairy Tail and wanted upgrades no one agreed with, I mean everyone shut down everything I said about Etherion Scaling and Natsu scaling to Fairy Heart Zeref in the past, they still wrote the entire ending of the series as PIS so no one scaled

Now I'm a guy who constantly makes calcs for verses and leads a lot of CRT's and revisions for a few verses and I'm known for that stuff so people have even asked my message wall for help with calcs and CRT's

It's just cool now that I am where I am and the community is so much happier and actually likes Fairy Tail on this site

I remember when I joined and the cast were 8-A or something with Low 7-C Erza vs Erza being impressive. Then came the 7-C to High 7-C upgrade that lasted all of a month?

This is a nice place you built Mitch. Very cool.

I don't want to take all the credit, I may have done a lot for the verse, but it wouldn't have been able to come to fruition without all the supporters and staff members here

But yes, I did make everything look far prettier, the verse page's formatting was a mess before I fixed it all, aestecially I feel like I helped a lot of verses.... I hope

All in all, I'm just glad you all helped out and heard what I had to say, so thanks all you supporters

Yeah, it really is crazy how much changed since then. I still remember the times when people were arguing whether or not to scale X792 Natsu to Low 7-B.

Really great to see how much the community evolved over time, thankfully in a positive way.

Mitch has been a great help over the years. I hate to admit it, but I haven't been helping out on the wiki for a while now, and it's very reassuring to see that Mitch is still keeping everything in check.

From revisions to small stuff like editing profiles for better aesthetics, he really has been a huge help for the FT verse.

Yeah, even as a relatively new member I gotta say Mitch puts in alot of work for the FT verse. And While I wasn't a member at the time I remember the hate that plagued the FT verse as it was one of the reasons I didn't join back then and I'm sure if it had stayed the same, I wouldn't be here and many others wouldn't as well. But I'm glad that everyone was able to come together in the end and shine a brighter light here and just make it an overall a better community.

In other news we got another trailer.

Wow, the game is looking better than before, this gives me hope that they will actually try to take advantage of the extra time they have. I still can't get over how the npc's in earlier trailers and footage walked right through solid objects...

@Everyone

Once again, thanks for all the compliments

Game looks really fire too, what's interesting is that Jellal will be able to use Abyss Break in the game... which we have never seen in the entire franchise, so I wonder what the spell will actually be like, also Gray has his demon mark and gildarts has All Crush

Looks like they're taking a few liberties with the lore there

Gildarts has Resistance to the absorption of souls in its profile for resisting Lacarde's pleasure, but Laxus also resisted and did not gain it in his profile

Late, but like everyone one else has said greatly appreciate the work youve put in Mitch.

@Nerd1435 class Z makes sense for Mother, that'll have to be dealt with later though

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
As a fun little questionaire, at this point in time in 100 Year Quest, who is your favorite Fairy Tail character
Mine is definitely still Natsu and Zeref, I just love them too much, but Laxus is really getting up there for me, especially after his awesome fight with Erza
Wendy immediately. She's always been my favorite and still remains my favorite, though I gotta mention Gajeel and Zeref as well because they're some of the best written characters I've ever seen.

Wendy has become such a badass, ever since she got Dragon Force, she's been fighting and defeating strong opponents

Tell me about it. Honestly, that level of growth from someone so young is what really sold her as my favorite character, and I'm happy she's hit Tier 6 now

I kinda wish Lucy got the Wendy treatment, going from fodder to a solid fighter who can contend with strong opponents, I mean Lucy held back Brandish for a bit, but she didn't get the win

Lucy kind of got that, but I feel like it wasn't enough. I'm hoping Lucy gets something that bumps her to Tier 6.

Also, should there be a profile for the White Wizard where she would be rated as High 6-C due to her magic power being stated to rival Zeref's? Or is there not enough info?

The white mage was stated to be a threat on the level of Zeref, not necessarily that they have comparable magic power, plus she has no battle feats at all

Ah, makes sense.

Speaking of which, now I'm curious as to what's gonna happen with the White Mage because well... there's no way such a threat is just immediately gone, right?

This could either be incredibly disappointing or a twist to end all twists

Touka is in love with Happy, the White Mage is gonna turn good and fall for Natsu cause he saved her despite everything?

I dunno. It seems like Happy is getting a love triangle either to get Charle's attention or to end him wimping after her. If it's the former, only fair that NaLu gets the same lol.

I'm just saying no for the White Mage thing, but Happy's definitely gonna be in a love triangle. That's just inevitable

Back