• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: Chapter 96 to Chapter 99 Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Ok, so with the latest chapters, we have new feats to scale the characters to

First things first, Base Laxus takes a bunch of attacks from Kirin and can even hurt Kirin himself, but he is still notably weaker, with his Red Lightning Dragon Mode being the true thing to damage Kirin

As well, we see that Post-Elentear Base Wendy when on guard is able to keep up with and match Haku in terms of speed, and with her Dragon Force, she is able to actually one-shot Haku

So this gives us some new stuff to work with here, so Base Laxus is still notably weaker than Kirin, but he is able to take plenty of hits and even damage Kirin somewhat, so the best solution is to backscale Base Laxus from Kirin's Low 6-B (At least 1.72 Teratons) to be Baseline Low 6-B (1 Teraton), with Laxus' Red Lighting Dragon Mode scaling fully to the Low 6-B (At least 1.72 Teratons). Of course, Base Wendy gets completely overpowered by a non serious Haku, so she doesn't scale in Base, but with Dragon Force, she does scale above Haku and would also be Low 6-B (At least 1.72 Teratons)

As for speed, Base Laxus keeps up with Kirin and Base Wendy manages to keeps up with Haku, but is overall slower, so Base Laxus would scale to Speed of Light and Base Wendy would backscale to Peak Relativistic+, with Red Lightning Laxus upscaling to Baseline FTL (1.1 C) and Dragon Force Wendy scaling to be at least 4x faster than her Base Form, and would therefore be FTL (4 C), which scales to no one but the the God Tiers like the Dragon Form Dragon Gods

So who scales to these two? Well since this is a new Post-Elentear High Enchantress Wendy, nobody scales to her yet, since she's stronger than she was at the beginning of the story. But as for Laxus, he hasn't had any known growth from the beginning of 100YQ to now, so whoever scales to him at this point would scale to Baseline Low 6-B. So as we know, Erza manages to fight Red Lightning Laxus with her Strongest Armors, but is still overall weaker, however she should scale to and above Base Laxus, so Strongest Armors Erza and Erza's Durability would be Baseline Low 6-B, with her Enchantments scaling to Low 6-B (At least 1.72 Teratons). FDKM Natsu and Outer Path Yoko scale to Strongest Armors Erza, so they would both be Baseline Low 6-B as well. Now there's Jellal, who should be scaling to Red Lightning Laxus because Laxus implied if they were to fight, they would both be worse off and end up hurt, implying their full powers are relative, which is consistent with how a casual Jellal is matching Strongest Armors Erza. Also just to note, Erza is never majorly hurt by anyone other than Laxus, Suzaku, and Yoko, so no, Kiria would not be Low 6-B as she never actually hurt a full power Erza. She manages to hurt an emotionally vulnerable and defenseless Erza, but you can see why that isn't valid for scaling. As for Erza's speed, she actually does manage to react to Suzaku somewhat, so her somewhat scaling to Light Speed also makes sense.

So in conclusion, these would be the changes

Low 6-B (1 Teraton): Base Laxus, Strongest Armors Erza and Erza's Durability, FDKM Natsu, Outer Path Yoko, Madmole's Durability

Low 6-B (At least 1.72 Teraton): Red Lightning Dragon Mode Laxus, Enchantments Erza, Post-Elentear Dragon Force Wendy, Jellal, God Seed Gears

Low 6-B (2 Teraton): Limit Break Team Natsu

At least Relativistic, likely Speed of Light (At least 42.68% SoL, likely 1 C): Erza, Outer Path Yoko

Relativistic+ (99% SoL): Post-Elentear Base Wendy

Speed of Light (1 C): Base Laxus

FTL (1.1 C): Red Lightning Dragon Mode Laxus, Jellal, God Seed Gears

FTL (At least 3.96): Post-Elentear Dragon Force Wendy, Dragon Form Dragon Gods, Dragon Form Acnologia, Fairy Heart Zeref, Savage Dragon Fire Natsu

FTL (At least 7.92 C): Post-SBT Human Form Acnologia

FTL+ (At least 15.84 C): Seven Fire Dragons Mode Natsu, Post-SBT Dragon Form Acnologia

If I missed anything, I apologize

Last edited:
Mitch, you beautiful insane bastard!

I agree with everything above. PUT RESPECT ON LAXUS'S NAME!

Also, minor thing, but God Seed Gears should also be 1.72 teratons due to matching Jellal.

Mitch, you beautiful insane bastard!

I agree with everything above. PUT RESPECT ON LAXUS'S NAME!

Also, minor thing, but God Seed Gears should also be 1.72 teratons due to matching Jellal.
True, knew I was forgetting something

I request that Wendy's new key be called "High Enchanter" because I much prefer that over "Post-Elentear"

Wendy could barely keep up with his speed, that's why she had to pin him down

She can be slower than his speed and still react. This suggests wendy = haku in speed, but that's not the case

Unlike calcd speeds this is a direct statement for the speed of wtd so I'd say she's just below sol but not by too much

Rest I'm ok with

Wendy could barely keep up with his speed, that's why she had to pin him down

She can be slower than his speed and still react. This suggests wendy = haku in speed, but that's not the case

Unlike calcd speeds this is a direct statement for the speed of wtd so I'd say she's just below sol but not by too much

Rest I'm ok with
I can agree to Peak Relativistic (99% SoL)

My only contention is that Wendy shouldn’t be outright SoL, she should instead keep her hold speed and have “SoL reactions”. Everything else is logical and makes sense.

My only contention is that Wendy shouldn’t be outright SoL, she should instead keep her hold speed and have “SoL reactions”. Everything else is logical and makes sense.
That's ugly af man, I'd rather she just downscale to Relativistic+

I'm ok with backscaling Wendy to Relativistic+ or making her "At least Relativistic, possibly Speed of Light"

I prefer backscaling to Relativistic+ because it makes the multipliers way easier to deal with

ngl I think SoL reactions is more accurate being generous too, cuz a relativistic character can react to SoL attacks. I’m no monster tho so it’s obvi up to you guys, im just giving my two cents.

Edit: im fine with DF Wendy being faster than Haku btw

I get what you're saying, don't get me wrong, I just think Relativistic+ via backscaling makes more sense because she was a little slower than Haku in pretty much every way

I get what you're saying, don't get me wrong, I just think Relativistic+ via backscaling makes more sense because she was a little slower than Haku in pretty much every way
Yeah that’s fair, it’s not that big of a difference for me to desire arguing heavily over. So I’ll leave that decision to you and Mitch 👌

Assuming we go the backscaling route, here's what it would look like:

Post-Elentear Base Wendy: 0.99c (Relativistic+)
Post-Elentear DF Wendy, Dragon Form Dragon Gods, Dragon Acnologia, etc: 3.96c (FTL)
Post-SBT Human Acnologia: 7.92c (FTL)
SFDM Natsu and Post-SBT Dragon Acnologia: 15.84c (FTL+)

Base Wendy got blitzed hard from the chapter beforehand and could even barely keep up with Haku also not even trying. Now I think we gotta take a look at Wendy’s DF multipler because DF (except Natsu) was suppose to be 4x yet she went past that + should get her speed for reaction not movement

EDIT: I don’t know how multipliers go but if we are using the DF multipler then shouldn’t we do that for whatever tier their base is? it wouldn’t make sense to pick what multipler can be used and just to automatically scale them

Remember, all we need is for one of the people who encountered Post-SBT Acnologia to say that the Dragon God's are >= to him to make the changes.

Wait, Elfman and Mira damaged Madmole, and Star Mix Lucy damaged them so wouldn't they be Low 6-B as well?
No, they did extremely minimal damage, FDKM Natsu going all out overwhelmed Madmole's Durability, despite it's resistances and managed to significantly damage him

Beast Soul Elfman literally damaged his own hand and reverted to Base by hitting Madmole, so no, they don't scale to his Durability at all, giving minimal scratches to him isn't significant enough for them to scale

No, they did extremely minimal damage, FDKM Natsu going all out overwhelmed Madmole's Durability, despite it's resistances and managed to significantly damage him

Beast Soul Elfman literally damaged his own hand and reverted to Base by hitting Madmole, so no, they don't scale to his Durability at all, giving minimal scratches to him isn't significant enough for them to scale
I guess this is fine, I just find it hard to believe that a 6-C can leave several damage marks on a character with Low 6-B Dura

Base Wendy got blitzed hard from the chapter beforehand and could even barely keep up with Haku also not even trying. Now I think we gotta take a look at Wendy’s DF multipler because DF (except Natsu) was suppose to be 4x yet she went past that + should get her speed for reaction not movement

EDIT: I don’t know how multipliers go but if we are using the DF multipler then shouldn’t we do that for whatever tier their base is? it wouldn’t make sense to pick what multipler can be used and just to automatically scale them

Should it be note that Suzaku one shot both base natsu and erza when they weakened. They just fight Yoko and her army, they have many injust especially erza.

Should it be note that Suzaku one shot both base natsu and erza when they weakened. They just fight Yoko and her army, they have many injust especially erza.
Very true, but Suzaku doesn't actually hinder the scaling, based on our scale above...

Base Laxus and Strongest Armors Erza<Dragon Form Irene<Ultimate Magic Form August<Base Zeref<Dragon Force Natsu<Dragonization Natsu<Human Form Acnologia<=Human Form Dragon Gods<=Suzaku, Haku, Masaki<=Kirin

Base Laxus and Strongest Armors Erza are backscaling to baseline, but they're still consistently lower on the scaling chain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back