• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: Chapter 96 to Chapter 99 Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the consensus is for a downgrade of Wendy's speed then I will agree with it.

Also, I support Wendy's post-Elentir key being called "High Enchanter"
Unfortunately that would beg the question of what to call her X793 key before this. Pre-High Enchanter? That sounds terrible

Downscaling to Relativistic+ makes most sense to me, as it addresses Wendy moving at a similar speed to Haku when clashing with him while also maintaining that she is overall inferior.

Haku outspeeding Wendy the first time comes from her being caught off-guard because he was simping for her the whole fight beforehand. No doubt he's faster, but still.
I agree with it. Wendy's reaction and combat speed should be Rel+, as Wendy could react, but she couldn't hit Haku because her wind magic isn't fast enough.

Also, I support Wendy's post-Elentir key being called "High Enchanter"

That is a tad bit confusing not gonna lie, I'd probably compile the entire fight and see what's more consistent between her keeping up with him and him blitzing her.
Well she barely reacted to a Haku who pretty much confirmed he was holding back because he liked Wendy. She got blitzed so hard from the chapter beforehand and didn’t even realized what happened

I'm making an executive decision and deciding that we do backscaling to Rel+

Wendy was off guard when she first got blitz and did manage to match Haku in speed later, but she would still be slower overall in Base

So yes, we're going with the OP

Btw shouldn't Kirin have some kind of Perception Manipulation or some type of Soul Manipulation with his Coffin? It seems like he disoriented the **** out of Laxus with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back