• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

For now, it's neither, Haku is currently in a scaling vacuum, we have no idea if he is faster or slower than any of the FTL characters, so yeah, it can easily mean that characters could be upgraded or downgraded

But now that we have a confirmed light speed character, if they are ever dodged or blitzed, we can calc it

So if Suzaku is equal in speed to Haku, that means that we can calculate Dragon Form Irene blitzing Suzaku
Dragon Form Irene, don't you mean Selene? Irene didn't do anything regarding with Suzaku.

Some people like gradeeney, so lets say there are 3
861483590084329503.png

In my eyes speed is what decides if someone wins or loses outside of hax.
Agreed, especially if strength/durability is less relevant than speed.

For example, in a battle between a guy with one-hit kills that negate durability (like, say, Kenshiro) and someone who is far stronger and tougher, it comes down to who is faster, because if the weaker guy with the OHKO that negates durability hits first, strength and durability are rendered moot.

Btw wanna point out there is something like pound for pound or tier for tier might be better words when it comes to stronger characters.

If the black dragon knights are stronger than August and Irene its only because them two are dead, thus cannot get any stronger. As Laxus pointed out kirin was just like gildarts, whom wasn't really on August level at all.

So what its saying is pound for pound the black dragon knights are just a bunch of gildarts ish opponents and maybe full power Laxus where dude gets super buff.

However there is one thing, Irene is actually alive. And when she recovers herself she's going to most likely wipe the floor with them. Assuming that happens somehow within this labyrinth. Or if it carries on beyond it and they fight again. The girl looked decent against casual acnologia and she herself wasn't trying. They were both testing each other out but I'm not saying she on his level but I'm saying August and Irene are pound for pound superior and you can actually argue their strongest forms are comparable to BDKs or superior. But it depends how strong laxus got if the him now could even content with the gildarts from Alvarez. And if he can it probably requires him going buff

Btw wanna point out there is something like pound for pound or tier for tier might be better words when it comes to stronger characters.

If the black dragon knights are stronger than August and Irene its only because them two are dead, thus cannot get any stronger. As Laxus pointed out kirin was just like gildarts, whom wasn't really on August level at all.

So what its saying is pound for pound the black dragon knights are just a bunch of gildarts ish opponents and maybe full power Laxus where dude gets super buff.

However there is one thing, Irene is actually alive. And when she recovers herself she's going to most likely wipe the floor with them. Assuming that happens somehow within this labyrinth. Or if it carries on beyond it and they fight again. The girl looked decent against casual acnologia and she herself wasn't trying. They were both testing each other out but I'm not saying she on his level but I'm saying August and Irene are pound for pound superior and you can actually argue their strongest forms are comparable to BDKs or superior. But it depends how strong laxus got if the him now could even content with the gildarts from Alvarez. And if he can it probably requires him going buff
Except the statement about Gildarts refers to X793 Gildarts, not X792 Gildarts

And don't say the line of "Well it's not implied he trained", because lots of characters weren't implied to have trained or flat out haven't trained at all and they got stronger, besides he's had a year to get stronger, and considering how strong he got from X791 to X792 when it was never implied he trained, the gap could be massive

Until stated or proven otherwise, August and Irene are weaker than the BDSK's

You literally have no information on how strong gildarts or laxus gotten. Even if gildarts did get stronger his strongest attack did nothing to August then he proceeded to suicide. So technically that gap is huge and if he did get stronger it wouldn't be auto enough to put you on the same level as someone who messed you up the entire fight and took no dmg from your strongest move. Its not dbz. That's just automatic assumption. Which also don't know which gildarts was being compared to. And even if he meant the one now it doesn't prove anything when August was already way stronger than gildarts prior. So even of he got way stronger why does that assume above August in his strongest form now. I dont like this way of thinking new is always stronger than last its like saying broly is stronger than full power or limit breaker jiren because he's a recent villain. Some ppl are so strong is takes multiple villains to surpass them, for example master hades. Aka precht. I would personally argue with devil eye he's probably stronger than all the villains except Mard geer etherious and stronger

Last edited:
If you want my personal opinion who is same level as full power August or Irene i think its george. Wasnt 1% of her power enough to beat a full power dragon eater i don't remember the percent honestly

Last edited:
Hey Mitch, in which thread was it decided that 100YQ Lucy scales to X793 Base Natsu and Base Gajeel?

I mean, I agree with it but I don't remember a thread discussing it.

You literally have no information on how strong gildarts or laxus gotten. Even if gildarts did get stronger his strongest attack did nothing to August then he proceeded to suicide. So technically that gap is huge and if he did get stronger it wouldn't be auto enough to put you on the same level as someone who messed you up the entire fight and took no dmg from your strongest move. Its not dbz. That's just automatic assumption. Which also don't know which gildarts was being compared to. And even if he meant the one now it doesn't prove anything when August was already way stronger than gildarts prior. So even of he got way stronger why does that assume above August in his strongest form now. I dont like this way of thinking new is always stronger than last its like saying broly is stronger than full power or limit breaker jiren because he's a recent villain. Some ppl are so strong is takes multiple villains to surpass them, for example master hades. Aka precht. I would personally argue with devil eye he's probably stronger than all the villains except Mard geer etherious and stronger
1. It’s been a year from X792 to X793, everyone is potentially far stronger, one year from X791 to X792 gave everyone and I mean everyone a huge ass buff, and yet it’s never said that all of them explicitly trained, so yes, X793 Laxus and Gildarts could be massively above themselves when they were in X792, not to mention characters like the Oracion Seis have passively gotten way stronger from just sitting on their asses in prison, plus technically that statement doesn’t explicitly mean DDSK’s are equal to Gildarts, could be the type of magic they use or something, also we ain’t even scaling X792 Gildarts fully to August, so I don’t see the issue here

2. BDSK’s are currently scaling above Human Form Dragon Gods who scale to Human Form Acnologia, who scale above Dragonization Natsu, August, and Irene, I don’t know what to tell you mate, August and Irene may be retconned to be above the BDSK’s later, but as of this moment, they scale below

3. Devil’s Eye Hades exists in a scaling vacuum, he has zero feats, all we know is he’s below Spriggans, but besides that we can only speculate how strong he is
If you want my personal opinion who is same level as full power August or Irene i think its george. Wasnt 1% of her power enough to beat a full power dragon eater i don't remember the percent honestly
1% of Irene was fighting and overpowering Dragon Force Nebaru, Irene herself stepping in and potentially using more than 1% used hax to take down Dragonization Nebaru and Nebaru isn't even close to the BDSK's

Last edited:
Hey Mitch, in which thread was it decided that 100YQ Lucy scales to X793 Base Natsu and Base Gajeel?

I mean, I agree with it but I don't remember a thread discussing it.
I just fixed the results from the conclusion of this CRT

We settled on Lucy scaling to the Wood Golems in that CRT, but I didn't have her as scaling to the same AP as Base Natsu or Base Gajeel in that moment

I just fixed the results from the conclusion of this CRT

We settled on Lucy scaling to the Wood Golems in that CRT, but I didn't have her as scaling to the same AP as Base Natsu or Base Gajeel in that moment
So she scales to 17.2 gigatons in base and with Dress Mix (since now I'm not sure what her Dress Mix scales to), and scales to 34.4 gigatons with Urano Metria?

So she scales to 17.2 gigatons in base and with Dress Mix (since now I'm not sure what her Dress Mix scales to), and scales to 34.4 gigatons with Urano Metria?
17.2 Gigatons with Star Dresses, far higher than 17.2 Gigatons with Star Dress Mix, and at least 34.4 Gigatons with Urano Metria

Shouldn't Star Dress Mix Lucy be 34.4 gigatons as well for being the combined power of 2 Spirits (going by Lois's description)?

Shouldn't Star Dress Mix Lucy be 34.4 gigatons as well for being the combined power of 2 Spirits (going by Lois's description)?
Star Dress Lucy is literally Lucy+Some of her Spirits Power, but her Sprits Power is determined by her own Magic Power, so Star Dress Mix isn't as simple as her power doubling, that's entirely uncomfirmed, we know Urano Metria is double her power cause she literally does it with two of herself
Also awesome

When did we finally accept Animus absorbing all the power of Dragon Cry? Since you kept telling me no? @DemonGodMitchAubin
We don't, it's just that he has Dragon Cry as a weapon he can use and did activate it on Ishgar, it's like how Bisca's Profile mentions Jupiter

Star Dress Lucy is literally Lucy+Some of her Spirits Power, but her Sprits Power is determined by her own Magic Power, so Star Dress Mix isn't as simple as her power doubling, that's entirely uncomfirmed, we know Urano Metria is double her power cause she literally does it with two of herself

We don't, it's just that he has Dragon Cry as a weapon he can use and did activate it on Ishgar, it's like how Bisca's Profile mentions Jupiter

Ah I see

And as for the Dragon Durability thing I mentioned?

Ah I see

And as for the Dragon Durability thing I mentioned?
Dragon Scales are just consistently said to be extremely durable, they tank everything and are blatantly above their AP

Dragon Scales are basically a suit of Armor that covers a Dragons body. Dragon Slayer Magic bypasses and negates this Armor allowing direct damage to the physical body of a Dragon. So whenever a Dragon is hit by Dragon Slayer Magic, their regular durability without scales is being attacked, and well we see that the Dragon's AP isn't one-shotting their Durability. Like Acnologia and Igneel were pretty much equal and they hit each other many times with Dragon Slayer Magic, and yet they took the hits and kept fighting.

Irene is the main prime example of this tho. Her Deus Sema was her strongest known attack and she was convinced no one could stop it, Erza completely obliterated the meteor with no issue and Irene said that even if she was able to destroy her strongest attack, she can't cut through Dragon Scales

So yeah, Dragon's AP are relative to their regular body, however, the scales that cover their body are far above their AP in Durability

Dragon Slayer Magic also negates Magic Resistance and just negate the durability of Dragons that aren't explicitly real Dragons as well, so it may be conceptual in nature

Dragon Scales are just consistently said to be extremely durable, they tank everything and are blatantly above their AP

Dragon Scales are basically a suit of Armor that covers a Dragons body. Dragon Slayer Magic bypasses and negates this Armor allowing direct damage to the physical body of a Dragon. So whenever a Dragon is hit by Dragon Slayer Magic, their regular durability without scales is being attacked, and well we see that the Dragon's AP isn't one-shotting their Durability. Like Acnologia and Igneel were pretty much equal and they hit each other many times with Dragon Slayer Magic, and yet they took the hits and kept fighting.

Irene is the main prime example of this tho. Her Deus Sema was her strongest known attack and she was convinced no one could stop it, Erza completely obliterated the meteor with no issue and Irene said that even if she was able to destroy her strongest attack, she can't cut through Dragon Scales

So yeah, Dragon's AP are relative to their regular body, however, the scales that cover their body are far above their AP in Durability

Dragon Slayer Magic also negates Magic Resistance and just negate the durability of Dragons that aren't explicitly real Dragons as well, so it may be conceptual in nature
1. True

2. Hmm yeah makes sense

3. Yh that's usually the example I see used ( Irene one )

4. Fair

5. I am aware of their magic resistance but for it to be to a conceptual level??? Idk bro, maybe for Acnologia due to being the "Arcane Dragon" but I would like stronger arguments for other Dragons ( I wouldn't mind just need stronger reasoning )

5. I am aware of their magic resistance but for it to be to a conceptual level??? Idk bro, maybe for Acnologia due to being the "Arcane Dragon" but I would like stronger arguments for other Dragons ( I wouldn't mind just need stronger reasoning )
Dragon Slayer Magic worked on Dorma Anim, which only looked like a Dragon, so yeah… Somehow it’s possible that things that just look like Dragons can be effected

But didn't Loki openly state it was his power combined with Virgo's power?

Back