• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: Wow, Lucy is actually this strong? What a surprise... To literally no one if you actually read Fairy Tail like I just did 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Ok, here's the situation, Star Dress Lucy in X792 scales to the lowest Spriggans and should be Baseline 6-C, she just flat out does, literally all of her feats show this
  1. Lucy is confident she could give Natsu a good fight and would only lose if he went all out, and this is after she witnessed his magic power
  2. Her Celestial Spirits can fight and damage Zash Caine, who was equal to Base Natsu
  3. Her Star Shot took down a bunch of Ajeel's Sand Monsters
  4. She kicked Jacob away
  5. Her Celestial Spirits can fight and damage Jacob and even cause him to say they're a problem
  6. She hurts Jacob alongside Base Natsu and is portrayed as comparable to him in this panel
  7. She takes a **** ton of attacks from Jacob and comes out of the fight relatively fine, she's basically in the same condition as Natsu
  8. She consistently fights and damages Brandish with her attacks
  9. She takes attacks from Brandish and is fine overall
These are basically all of her feats in X792 and literally all of them make her on the level of the lowest Spriggans

Now some may immediately say "Brandish and Lucy both say Lucy is weaker than Brandish and Dimaria also says that Brandish was pretending in their fight, therefore she shouldn't scale"

These both don't matter

First of all, Lucy can be weaker than Brandish and still be overall relative and this isn't even an issue with her being 6-C since Brandish isn't the source of the 6-C rating

Base Wraith (Baseline 6-C)<Makarov<Brandish<Enhanced Neinhart<Base Natsu=Jacob

All of Lucy's feats are her contending with people decently above the source of the scaling, I see no issues with her scaling to 6-C

And secondly, when Dimaria says that Brandish is pretending, she is referring to the fact that Brandish isn't using her hax to take out Lucy or Natsu, and that if she wanted to, she could just size manipulate them or their inner organs to hax **** them. This doesn't negate the fact that Brandish did in fact use her raw power to fight Lucy, which Lucy contends with

So yeah, Yorokobe AnonymousBlank, because I entirely agree that Lucy has been downplayed on VSBW for a while now

Also yeah, despite the profiles currently saying Base Wendy, Lisanna, Base Gray, and "Base" Elfman are comparable to Lucy, that actually isn't true and is based on just a baseless assumption, so yeah, those guys don't scale with Lucy

Insert BlackeJan disagreement based on "You only want upgrades"

Isn't wanting upgrades the sole reason one makes an upgrade CRT? Who even made that argument lol.

Looks like a usurper is coming for my throne of #1 FT upgrade fanboy! I will not take this lying down!

In all seriousness, I agree to the upgrade of Lucy.

Should/can we also add how Lucy in X792 is still >2x stronger with Urano Metria? It's not like she doesn't have it, she just doesn't use it in the arc.

Should/can we also add how Lucy in X792 is still >2x stronger with Urano Metria? It's not like she doesn't have it, she just doesn't use it in the arc.
She didn’t use it, so it’s not noted, the same way LFDM and ISDM are not mentioned for X792 Natsu and Gajeel respectively

Well I waited a while and it's still unanimous with several staff agreement, so I guess we're done here, I'll apply the changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back