• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

wendy reacted fully to 1 punch , while the others she had slight issues with it seems unless i missed BUT... she would still scale.. which i guess upscales everyone else AND she did it in BASE , does anyone know the multipliers for DF and duel modes? hiro really needs to drop a good data book imo

1. Not looking forward to how this will affect scaling.

2. If anyone here has a TV Tropes account, there is a Fairy Tail-related favor I'd like to ask.

Irene did nothing this chapter according to herself, it was all Wendy, and Irene claims Wendy is a high enchanter.

Kirin said that the coffin contained a King Soul. There was nothing else of interest from the brief battle.

Irene had separated her consciousness from the doll the moment Haku took it out of Wendy, and told that the High Enchanter could imbue objects with its personality and amplify them. So she just stopped him with his own dolls, and Wendy shot him with her only the dragon slayer's secret technique.

After that Irene said that Wendy had achieved everything with her own magical power and that she had done almost nothing herself (even the dolls Irene had enchanted at the expense of Wendy's MP), and that Wendy was now on the level of the High Enchanters.

Hey, shouldn't Gray's Iced Shell and/or his Lost Ice Shell get mentioned in his entry.

Especially the latter, as Gray was planning on killing Zeref with it.

Nah, just means Wendy>Irene now

Cause Irene never fought Haku or commented about her power in comparison to Haku
Mental Gymnastic.Wendy is noob enchanter.Irene is clearly stronger as Deus Ex Machina Wendy.

Neither August,neither Irene would lose to Wendy.At this point your try to push Wendy>SP12 to keep the already wonky Country Level Key

Mental Gymnastic.Wendy is noob enchanter.Irene is clearly stronger as Deus Ex Machina Wendy.

Neither August,neither Irene would lose to Wendy.At this point your try to push Wendy>SP12 to keep the already wonky Country Level Key
I mean you can’t just disagree cause you want to…

Haku is stated to be on the same level as Suzaku, who beat Human Form Selene and one-shot Natsu and Erza

And Wendy one-shot him, I’m not really a huge fan of how strong Wendy just got, but she just cliffed a lot of people right now

I just can't believe that Wendy surpassed Irene's 100%

Someone from Mangahelpers said that Haku claimed to have Speed FTL in this chapter, but I didn't find anything about it on Raw. Does anyone here know how to read Japanese ?

A moment of silent for those who doubted that power creep wasn’t a thing. But holy shit ******* Wendy of all people. Wendy>Irene is so weird and so funny at the same time.

A moment of silent for those who doubted that power creep wasn’t a thing. But holy shit ******* Wendy of all people. Wendy>Irene is so weird and so funny at the same time.
For now, it's the case, if Hiro never addresses August or Irene's power that is

Back