• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Lol no.

Time is a type 2 concept, not a type 1 concept. Time is not independent from reality, it's apart of reality.
but rimuru gets conceptual manipulation type 1 because he can eat the concept of time in the webnovel. natsu also burns the concept of time, so shouldn't it be cm1?

Time is a type 2 concept, not a type 1 concept. Time is not independent from reality, it's apart of reality.
From what DT explained, anything that is called a concept but has no further explanation is type 3.

here

So, where does it say that time is standardized as a type 2 concept, when we standardize everything, even the concept of space for type 3 when there is no in-depth analysis?

From what DT explained, anything that is called a concept but has no further explanation is type 3.

here

So, where does it say that time is standardized as a type 2 concept, when we standardize everything, even the concept of space for type 3 when there is no in-depth analysis?
This sbt is not considered as a normal concept, therefore it is not cm3

but rimuru gets conceptual manipulation type 1 because he can eat the concept of time in the webnovel. natsu also burns the concept of time, so shouldn't it be cm1?
Different verses have different types of concepts. By default time is not a type 1 concept, as it isn't independent from the universe.

This is type 2 CM. Stop pushing for FT upgrades for the sake of upgrading before I pay @DemonGodMitchAubin and @CloverDragon03 2 mil each to downgrade the verse to 9-A. Seriously it's annoying to deal with on a near weekly basis.

Different verses have different types of concepts. By default time is not a type 1 concept, as it isn't independent from the universe.

This is type 2 CM. Stop pushing for FT upgrades for the sake of upgrading before I pay @DemonGodMitchAubin and @CloverDragon03 2 mil each to downgrade the verse to 9-A. Seriously it's annoying to deal with on a near weekly basis.
I know default time as a type3 concept

Don't worry, I won't open anything like a cm1 upgrade (for now :D).

image.png
image.png
Dubs fr

Bruh, he ain't stronger...

He even said so himself
For the base state of zeref, he says "I cannot defeat acnologia even though I am immortal", which is why he gets a fairy heart, even Irene herself says that zeref will overcome acnologia.

Zeref would never say that as soon as he gets the fairy heart, there is no point in comparing different keys.

if we need to get into the sbt thing, zeref has 100% control over the sbt, he can shut it down without even entering the sbt and acnologia can't even get out of it and zeref has infinite power over space and time. when acnologia absorbs the timeout, her body can't handle the power and the moment she enters the sbt he's split in two. Zeref can deal with her infinite superior power.

I'm just saying, it doesn't matter how you argue Zeref vs Acnologia, Hiro 100% confirmed Acnologia is stronger, which is entirely supported by the narrative...
If Zeref actually resets the timeline thanks to neo eclipse, "I think" Zeref will definitely win (but as I said, this is just my opinion)

In things like hax, Zeref is definitely superior.

Also Mitch, while you are here, can I apply my crt about updating cm2 profiles, I asked you again to look into this but you didn't.

SBT Dragon Acno >> SBT Human Acno > 2x amped SDFF Natsu = Fairy Heart Zeref.

Low 2-C Acno when?
Absolutely not.

It can never get l2c on zeref and normal sbt human acnologia is never stronger than fairy hearted zeref.

Because the reason why zeref gets l2c is because of neo eclipse, acnologia doesn't have enough conditions for neo eclipse and there is no way acnologia can be stronger than neo eclipse. If zeref had implemented the timeline reset with neo eclipse there probably wouldn't even be acnologia.

None of the characters in fairy tail have ap/dura in their profile because of neo eclipse, only zeref has ap. if Mavis could use sbt she would have it too.

Back