• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Thats actually a good point he might be able to, though my guess he was more used to Lightning due to him using it alongside his Fire Dragon Slayer Magic. So who knows maybe he could tap into himself and use the other Dragon Slayer Magic?

Thats actually a good point he might be able to, though my guess he was more used to Lightning due to him using it alongside his Fire Dragon Slayer Magic. So who knows maybe he could tap into himself and use the other Dragon Slayer Magic?
Maybe he can even use his dragon god powers

I also have a question separate from this subject.

In this forum, it is written that Mavis has cm2 resistance in her profile, but isn't this wrong because it says "(She must have the same resistance as Zeref)". But zeref doesn't have cm2 resistance in his profile, so why does Mavis have cm2 resistance in his profile (if Mavis earns cm2 because she can manipulate sbt, Mavis can use Neo eclipse and qualify to be l2c)

Maybe he can even use his dragon god powers
That is actually possible...though it might also be combined with the Fire Dragon Slayer Magic? Given Natsu was able to combine flames from Igneel and Atlas Flame together since Aldoron mentioned the two flames when Natsu was attacking him.

So we might see Ignia's flames appear for Natsu?

Since we know that Natsu used Laxus' power without flame power in the new episode, can't he do the same with the other 7 dragon-powered characters?

For example, this means that Natsu can use every element in the 7 fire dragons.

Presumably, Natsu can use the 7 flame dragon powers separately or in different ways.

Probably not, Natsu ate Laxus’ lightning, but with 7 Flames Dragon Mode, Wendy enchanted their powers into him

It was a different method of gaining the power

That is actually possible...though it might also be combined with the Fire Dragon Slayer Magic? Given Natsu was able to combine flames from Igneel and Atlas Flame together since Aldoron mentioned the two flames when Natsu was attacking him.

So we might see Ignia's flames appear for Natsu?
I don't know, but I think it was a nice power up, I think natsu is ready to fight with ignia

Probably not, Natsu ate Laxus’ lightning, but with 7 Flames Dragon Mode, Wendy enchanted their powers into him

It was a different method of gaining the power
Got it, thank you and can you take a look at what Mavis wrote about cm2?
I also have a question separate from this subject.

In this forum, it is written that Mavis has cm2 resistance in her profile, but isn't this wrong because it says "(She must have the same resistance as Zeref)". But zeref doesn't have cm2 resistance in his profile, so why does Mavis have cm2 resistance in his profile (if Mavis earns cm2 because she can manipulate sbt, Mavis can use Neo eclipse and qualify to be l2c)

So what it seems like to me is

100% Haku = Casual Suzaku < DF Wendy < Dragon Irene < Human Dragon gods < Suzaku underworld purgatory black slash < Pre God Serena fight Jellal <= Misaki (Using her ultimate technique) <= Kirin < God Serena << Luso Signario << Heavens Wheel Erza Post BDSK < Black wing Erza Post BDSK <= Enny Signario Destruction Armor<< Strongest armors Erza Post BDSK = Post God Serena fight Jellal

Minerva tier 5-A due to impressing Jellal, should be comparable to casual armors Erza and able to destroy Luso Signario's creations

Last edited:
Yeah since it seems like Jellal upscales and beats God Serena due to beating him, man Serena is getting Ls lately. Though glad Jellal is getting respect since I am a fan of him, since he deserves a lot of it.

Last edited:
Oh right I remember your name from discord server. @Shadow-Ragna

God Serena seems black dragon slayer knight level since Jellal got humiliated in same way Laxus did vs Kirin. Casual Kirin stomped base Laxus, red lightning stomped casual Kirin, serious Kirin was greater than or equal to red lightning. Though I'm aware coffin had shenanigans on his soul. So you can probably say

Jellal with casual spells (grand chariot, meteor) = base Laxus
Jellal with serious spells (Sema and anything else on this level. Maybe Altaris? etc) = red lightning

If you follow that logic god Serena should be slightly above Kirin or comparable. If you use that logic then it would make Jellal with 9 star thing = lightning dragon king mode 🤷. This really just makes Erza's growth monstrous because she low diffed the sisters and mid diffed the other one. Since narrative puts sisters above Misaki and fact God Serena is scared of them. You could say hax but it was pretty evident transmuting the world was their form of cheap tricks as it was evident Alchemizing armor > world alchemy when the older sister got serious

God Serena seems black dragon slayer knight level since Jellal got humiliated in same way Laxus did vs Kirin. Casual Kirin stomped base Laxus, red lightning stomped casual Kirin, serious Kirin was greater than or equal to red lightning. Though I'm aware coffin had shenanigans on his soul. So you can probably say

Jellal with serious spells (Sema and anything else on this level. Maybe Altaris? etc) = red lightning

If you follow that logic god Serena should be slightly above Kirin or comparable. If you use that logic then it would make Jellal with 9 star thing = lightning dragon king mode 🤷. This really just makes Erza's growth monstrous because she low diffed the sisters and mid diffed the other one. Since narrative puts sisters above Misaki and fact God Serena is scared of them. You could say hax but it was pretty evident transmuting the world was their form of cheap tricks as it was evident Alchemizing armor > world alchemy when the older sister got serious
I wouldn’t say that GS is DDK level as they are in a class on their own when compared to most of the past enemies. I wouldn’t take the Alchemists as anything impressive for physical stats simply because Alchemy is not tied to their bodies unlike Magic users.

I wouldn’t say that GS is DDK level as they are in a class on their own when compared to most of the past enemies. I wouldn’t take the Alchemists as anything impressive for physical stats simply because Alchemy is not tied to their bodies unlike Magic users.
Wouldn't really matter since the older sister Alchemized armor which is superior to her using world alchemy. So sisters world alchemy > God Serena and world alchemy < Alchemizing armor.

Wouldn't really matter since the older sister Alchemized armor which is superior to her using world alchemy. So sisters world alchemy > God Serena and world alchemy < Alchemizing armor.
I mean sure alchemising armor would give some physical stats increase but getting pass that would not save the sister in the long run.

From those who have better physical stats, etc.. If they are too slow, the Sisters would likely get it, but if not, they would be sitting ducks.
Wasn't really slow at all since she matched Erza'a swordsmanship. But you're saying it won't help her if her opponent is superior? I mean sure? I'm not arguing they beat anybody. I'm just saying they're above Diablos and God Serena (until Diablos return with an off screen power up)

Jellal~Red Lightning Laxus is probably going to get axxed because the statement that compares them isn't about power

What do you mean?
Based on the actual meaning of the statement, it just means "It would make us both look bad if we fought" not "We would both be worse off damage wise if we fought"

So Laxus never actually compared their power levels to each other, just said they shouldn't fight as it would hurt their reputations. So Jellal wouldn't scale to Red Lightning Laxus and would bare minimum scale to Erza based on his feats.

Based on the actual meaning of the statement, it just means "It would make us both look bad if we fought" not "We would both be worse off damage wise if we fought"

So Laxus never actually compared their power levels to each other, just said they shouldn't fight as it would hurt their reputations. So Jellal wouldn't scale to Red Lightning Laxus and would bare minimum scale to Erza based on his feats.
Great, never liked that statement being used for scaling anyways.

W

I mean Jellal still is 5-A due to Erza stating Jellal is still stronger than her correct given he matched her when he was brainwashed? Also along with Jellal's feats of him beating God Serena would be used as well?

But understandable with the Laxus one. Though shame because Jellal is an underrated character.

I mean Jellal still is 5-A due to Erza stating Jellal is still stronger than her correct given he matched her when he was brainwashed? Also along with Jellal's feats of him beating God Serena would be used as well?
I don't believe she stated he was stronger

Jellal's feats are kinda meh in 100YQ TBH, he's unquantifiably comparable to Erza and then gets his ass rocked by God Serena, who is weaker than the Signario Sisters, who are vaguely comparable to Misaki

I don't believe she stated he was stronger

Jellal's feats are kinda meh in 100YQ TBH, he's unquantifiably comparable to Erza and then gets his ass rocked by God Serena, who is weaker than the Signario Sisters, who are vaguely comparable to Misaki
IIRC he was kinda toying with Erza even when she went Strongest Armor, plus he was willing to fight Laxus.

As for Serena, Base Gray (who sad as it is to say IS stated to be = to Base Natsu) viewed Serena as strong.

Also IIRC an illusion of Levy made by Viernes using a Solid Script attack hurt Lucy so 5-A Levy, lets go.

IIRC he was kinda toying with Erza even when she went Strongest Armor, plus he was willing to fight Laxus.
They both weren’t fighting seriously as Erza couldn’t focus at all. Willingness to fight someone isn’t a scaling tool.
As for Serena, Base Gray (who sad as it is to say IS stated to be = to Base Natsu) viewed Serena as strong.
Base Natsu>Base Jellal

Base Natsu easily overpowered a spell that destroyed Jellal. Also at this point, Gray is not a reliable source of scaling info
Also IIRC an illusion of Levy made by Viernes using a Solid Script attack hurt Lucy so 5-A Levy, lets go.
Eh… I mean I guess, scaling is dumb like that

They both weren’t fighting seriously as Erza couldn’t focus at all. Willingness to fight someone isn’t a scaling tool.

Base Natsu>Base Jellal

Base Natsu easily overpowered a spell that destroyed Jellal. Also at this point, Gray is not a reliable source of scaling info

Eh… I mean I guess, scaling is dumb like that
Just give Levy this one dude.

Tbh I was sus scaling Jellal to anything tbh. No feats in BDSK arc and gets beat up by God Serena. Whom is weaker than the sisters. I don't think it's entirely impossible for Jellal to simply need to play catch up. He can't always be above team fairy tail by just existing. People on other places put God Serena above sisters which is crazy. Getting flashbacks of people thinking human Selene is above full power Suzaku, Misaki and Kirin

Tbh I was sus scaling Jellal to anything tbh. No feats in BDSK arc and gets beat up by God Serena. Whom is weaker than the sisters. I don't think it's entirely impossible for Jellal to simply need to play catch up. He can't always be above team fairy tail by just existing. People on other places put God Serena above sisters which is crazy. Getting flashbacks of people thinking human Selene is above full power Suzaku, Misaki and Kirin
^

Jellal is at the very least relative to Beginning of 100YQ Erza, but Jellal isn’t on the current Natsu and Erza level by any means

The battle depends entirely on whether Gray can use the ice shell or not. Even if Jellal is faster, it won't matter because even the time around Gray freezes (Zeref said this). If Gray uses the ice shell, Gray wins (he dies as a price).
The fact it's a debate is bad on either of them

Back