• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Pre elentear gray is weaker as a whole than Mirajane. He would only beat Satan soul, or sitri maybe because he's a devil slayer. Alegria one shots as it one shots those stronger than her regular satan soul. Also like i said before the 5-B arguments die if the dragon eaters got their tier 5 as well. Im not sure what the point of this debate is. Gray has never been above Mira at any point in the series. The only thing he has going for him, is when Mirajane is no longer in the story so she has no feats against new enemies. Then next time she shows she'll just be op again as per usual. Sting can arm wrestle natsu despite natsu beating up dragon gods, dragon eaters and getting all this type of experience. Gray is weaker than Mirajane whenever they are both present in the same arc. Again the only thing he has going for him, is he slays devils. Again are we just arguing a character from a current arc beats one from a later one? Which again is irrelevant because next time she comes in the story again she'll be stronger than him. So its really a does gray beat a Mira from a further back arc. Congrats Gray. And even then its not sound like i said before as that gap is only showcased by the regular diablos members not getting their tier 5 ratings despite having feats of it. Debate is pointless and none of it saves Gray. Either reality makes him look bad. Need to beat a weakened Mirajane and almost died? Check. Can only beat Mirajane by being present in a current arc vs a later one? Check. Which in itself is pretty silly as the gap between High 6-A and 5-B-5-A isnt actually displayed as large as it is in story. It only looks crazy because its on vsb.
These are words

That's the best I can say

I'm surprised Athena would fall for such blatant emotional manipulation being a former cult leader. Especially when following her orders would get her what she wanted anyway.

So given the latest chapter as of now, will there be an update for both Natsu and God Serena? Base Natsu countered and burnt out God Serena's same Water and Fire combo attack from Alvarez and God Serena was shown to at least compete with Base Natsu.

I'm not completely sold God serena scaling to base Natsu but i wouldn't argue against it. The first hit was parried not blocked, and God Serena didnt seem to be doing damage. But he did force Natsu to use more heat in order to disperse his attack. So the latter is what i would use to scale him the rest of it prior im not sold on

Me waiting for a CRT to be made on this arc so I can propose Post-Dogra fight Natsu being upgraded due to enduring Dragon Dogra's attack better than Suzaku did and contributing just as much if not more power than Suzaku in their Unison Raid.

Me waiting for a CRT to be made on this arc so I can propose Post-Dogra fight Natsu being upgraded due to enduring Dragon Dogra's attack better than Suzaku did and contributing just as much if not more power than Suzaku in their Unison Raid.
Natsu enduring more attacks than suzaku is just a stamina feat for natsu, and considering the amount of punishment he took from aldoron, it makes sense he would outlast Suzaku.

Base natsu couldn't break the labyrinth rocks but suzaku could cut them just fine after all the cores were broken. Therefore Base Suzaku > Base Natsu. Natsu just has better stamina.

Natsu enduring more attacks than suzaku is just a stamina feat for natsu, and considering the amount of punishment he took from aldoron, it makes sense he would outlast Suzaku.
How about just him taking it without that much physical damage.
Base natsu couldn't break the labyrinth rocks but suzaku could cut them just fine after all the cores were broken. Therefore Base Suzaku > Base Natsu. Natsu just has better stamina.
Didn't a Unison Raid from their combined power kill Dragon Dogra, who scales above Human Selene?

Does Cana stay where she is or does some extra words get added to her tier? Cana reads

"Multi-Continent level (Somewhat fought Ultimate Magic Form August and forced him to[3] dodge her attacks[4] several times[5], which should make her stronger than the Oración Seis, who were easily defeated by August. Knocked out a distracted Brandish)"

"Multi-Continent level (Took an attack from Ultimate Magic Form August[5], which should make her more durable than the Oración Seis, who were easily defeated by August)"

Shouldn't "At least" be thrown in the profile considering August got a tier jump? Unless using "at least" doesn't work like that. Its just the justifications make sense, but not if she's a straight high 6-A while he tier 5. Even if you dont wanna give a tier 5 i do think a "at least high 6-A" or "likely higher" looks better on her profile since she karate chopped a spriggan, made august evade her attacks and took a seemingly serious attack from august. I do think the justifications are legit but look funny ever since he got a tier jump

Does Cana stay where she is or does some extra words get added to her tier? Cana reads

"Multi-Continent level (Somewhat fought Ultimate Magic Form August and forced him to[3] dodge her attacks[4] several times[5], which should make her stronger than the Oración Seis, who were easily defeated by August. Knocked out a distracted Brandish)"

"Multi-Continent level (Took an attack from Ultimate Magic Form August[5], which should make her more durable than the Oración Seis, who were easily defeated by August)"

Shouldn't "At least" be thrown in the profile considering August got a tier jump? Unless using "at least" doesn't work like that. Its just the justifications make sense, but not if she's a straight high 6-A while he tier 5. Even if you dont wanna give a tier 5 i do think a "at least high 6-A" or "likely higher" looks better on her profile since she karate chopped a spriggan, made august evade her attacks and took a seemingly serious attack from august. I do think the justifications are legit but look funny ever since he got a tier jump
his profile is missing some skills as well, like sealing and BFR.

Do you remember examples?
Erza was already trapped in this type of card in the arch of the paradise tower, Cana already trapped the entire guild in the cards when the Elfman would destroy the guild in Tartaros and she also used it in 100YQ to trap those affected by the white mage.

Erza was already trapped in this type of card in the arch of the paradise tower, Cana already trapped the entire guild in the cards when the Elfman would destroy the guild in Tartaros and she also used it in 100YQ to trap those affected by the white mage.
Oh u said his thought you meant august

Yep, basically the excuse was just because of the "Japanese language is difficult to translate" statement so doubting the entire translation as a whole. Which is ridiculous.

Back