• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Ehh I only brought this up since Brandish had already appeared on screen in 100 Years Quest quite a while back and yet she never got a new key on her profile so I had assumed that we currently consider X793 Brandish to still be the same as she was one year ago. But if she will get a new key after this then cool. At least Lucy gets to be tier 5 without the need of Gottfried so that’s still pretty neat.

Edit: Also tbf we never even saw God Serena fight at full power before so for all we know he really might’ve been tier 5 even during the Alvarez Arc due to how often he’s been implied to be Gildarts lvl.

Last edited:
Yea this is kinda just fairy tail. Off screen you become relevant somehow. Sting should be nowhere near Base Natsu lol. But it happens with other anime too sometimes but way more common in FT. Off screen you become comparable to the people putting in more work. Which is why i think as crazy as it sounds Minerva would prob beat Misaki in a fight. The only person i see helping Erza is Misaki since she and the signario sisters have damn near the same exact power lol. Sending you to another world/space and manipulating it how you see fit. Erza is really just fighting two Misaki at the same time now

I mean Gennai and Kotetsu do have dogshit feats attack potency and durability wise. The only reason they're even remotely effective against Gray and Wendy was because of poison and transmutation. They have basically zero physical feats at all, so big fist taking them out isn't actually that inconsistent. I mean hell, Lucy didn't even need Star Dress to take them out. Aries alone, one of her weaker spirits, easily bounced away Kotetsu's attacks. So yeah, these guys are fodder and always have been. So Brandish wouldn't be Tier 5 at all yet, as she only one-shot some literal zero feat fodder

Thanks to Rival Bond, we know people switch with those relative to them, so I guess it is still supported that Base Natsu~Base Gray and Brandish~Base Lucy

I mean Gennai and Kotetsu do have dogshit feats attack potency and durability wise. The only reason they're even remotely effective against Gray and Wendy was because of poison and transmutation. They have basically zero physical feats at all, so big fist taking them out isn't actually that inconsistent. I mean hell, Lucy didn't even need Star Dress to take them out. Aries alone, one of her weaker spirits, easily bounced away Kotetsu's attacks. So yeah, these guys are fodder and always have been. So Brandish wouldn't be Tier 5 at all yet, as she only one-shot some literal zero feat fodder

Thanks to Rival Bond, we know people switch with those relative to them, so I guess it is still supported that Base Natsu~Base Gray and Brandish~Base Lucy
Tbf, Base Gray called all of them strong.

Hey, I thought I may ask. But what if we actually calculate how hot Natsu's fire was in degrees celsius?

I'm referring to when he vaporised the entire lake back in Alvarez. How many degrees celcius would that be?

Fairy Tail 100YQ Chapter 143 Raws
Yeah, so current God Serena is 5-A and just scales to Jellal

Everyone’s 5-A nowadays

Base Natsu whollops Duke, so he scales to him. This is gonna be a very interesting CRT when the time comes.

Huh i assumed that God Serena’s dragon fang thing only crushed Grand Chariot when reading the raws. But it turns out his dragon fangs were actually eating it. Wait so does this mean each of those dragon fangs can also eat magic that matches the eight elements that Serena has? If that’s the case than God Serena’s honestly pretty darn op. His other elemental dragon fangs can also eat different elements that aren't their own element.

Welp God Serena is now confirmed to be Gildarts lvl or higher. He’s handily beating Jellal who is comparable to Pre-Kirin Laxus who is considered comparable to Gildarts no problem
Gildarts should have been far surpassed by the Alvarez arc lol

Current Full power Laxus > Serious Kirin = Gildarts > red lightning laxus > Casual Kirin > Jellal >= Base Laxus

God Serena at most atm is around Gildarts but I wouldn't put him above it. Laxus was only > Kirin after eating the soul. Even if Jellal is at red lightning level Laxus was still losing to Kirin until he ate the soul

Base Natsu easily overpowered the Water Dragon attack that bullied Jellal

GG 5-A Natsu gets more support

I think God Serena vs Suzaku would be a great match up.

I wanna see Minerva and Misaki fight the Signario sisters as a duo

I wanna see George vs Duke

I wanna see Erza vs Jellal (got Erza winning as of now)

Jellal’s got a new spell is much stronger than his Base Form, so that will be ended when the end of the arc comes round and I make my ultimate Alchemist Arc Revision

I'm curious to know the idea where does this go to scaling so far?
We do know that God Serena can harm Jellal, who can fight on the level of Erza and Laxus. That would make God Serena 5-A.
Because of this, since the Signario Sisters and Duke are far above God Serena, they probably be 5-A scaled.
It looks likely to be confirmed because not only Natsu vaporised God Serena's attack, but also harmed Duke and overpowered Athena II.
That's what I know so far.

So the fight just ends like that huh. Honestly I’m quite disappointed. Thought we’d get an actual mage vs mage battle with them throwing all kinds of spell around but all we got was Jellal ending the fight using Orion (Grand Chariot+) followed by the same move Acnologia pulled on God Serena. Like bruh I thought we were finally gonna see something new from Jellal after Grand Chariot failed to work. But nope here’s Grand Chariot again but stronger.

I was really hoping to see something like Jellal using Abyss Break or God Serena also pulling out a multiple element mode. Oh well at least we got some more backstory for Jellal before the Tower of Heaven stuff. So his birth name was actually Siegrain and not Jellal huh.

So the fight just ends like that huh. Honestly I’m quite disappointed. Thought we’d get an actual mage vs mage battle with them throwing all kinds of spell around but all we got was Jellal ending the fight using Orion (Grand Chariot+) followed by the same move Acnologia pulled on God Serena. Like bruh I thought we were finally gonna see something new from Jellal after Grand Chariot failed to work. But nope here’s Grand Chariot again but stronger.

I was really hoping to see something like Jellal using Abyss Break or God Serena also pulling out a multiple element mode. Oh well at least we got some more backstory for Jellal before the Tower of Heaven stuff. So his birth name was actually Siegrain and not Jellal huh.
Same here but at least it wasn’t a one shot, and it is kind of funny how the trick to overcoming an enemy is to summon even more projectiles. LoL

I'm curious to know the idea where does this go to scaling so far?
We do know that God Serena can harm Jellal, who can fight on the level of Erza and Laxus. That would make God Serena 5-A.
Because of this, since the Signario Sisters and Duke are far above God Serena, they probably be 5-A scaled.
It looks likely to be confirmed because not only Natsu vaporised God Serena's attack, but also harmed Duke and overpowered Athena II.
That's what I know so far.
Pre-Kirin Fight Red Lightning Laxus~Pre-Elentear CHC Erza~Base Jellal~<God Serena<Athena~Athena Mark 2<~Base Natsu~Base Gray~Giant Brandish~Duke

Basically everyone is 5-A now

Last edited:
Back