• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Gods.....the people who keep saying the Dragon Gods only knew of Acnologia from 400 Years ago and are thus being compared to him really piss me the **** off

Like that makes....NO god damn sense with the narrative whatsoever

Or even just by outright feats

Gods.....the people who keep saying the Dragon Gods only knew of Acnologia from 400 Years ago and are thus being compared to him really piss me the **** off

Like that makes....NO god damn sense with the narrative whatsoever

Or even just by outright feats
Then do something about it.

Fairy Tail 100YQ Chapter 107 Translations are out on Manga Dex

https://m a n g a d e x.org/chapter/e406e463-6a8a-4c50-9347-b7126621fc91/1

Just remove spaces in the manga dex part

unknown.png

- Natsu has PTDS flashback of Igneel and Acnologia's battle

- Ignia recognizes Natsu's expression and outright states "What did I remind you of when Igneel died? I KNOW ALL ABOUT IT! Acnologia got him real good"

So once again confirmation he watched the battle and knows their strengths

So once again confirmation at minimum Dragon Gods at minimum are being compared to War Arc Acnologia ( Pre SBT )

My top 10 favorite FT fights ( not in order )

1. Laxus vs Hades

2. Natsu vs Sting and Rogue

3. Jellal vs Jura

4. Natsu and Gajeel vs Laxus

5. Natsu vs Jellal

6. Natsu vs Zero

7. Gajeel vs Rogue

8. Erza vs 100 Monsters

9. Jellal vs Oracion Seis

10. Igneel vs Acnologia

My top 10 favorite FT fights ( not in order )

1. Laxus vs Hades

2. Natsu vs Sting and Rogue

3. Jellal vs Jura

4. Natsu and Gajeel vs Laxus

5. Natsu vs Jellal

6. Natsu vs Zero

7. Gajeel vs Rogue

8. Erza vs 100 Monsters

9. Jellal vs Oracion Seis

10. Igneel vs Acnologia
Nice list

Nice list
Thank you

Also, what do you think of my statement here?

unknown.png

- Ignia recognizes Natsu's expression and outright states "What did I remind you of when Igneel died? I KNOW ALL ABOUT IT! Acnologia got him real good"

So once again confirmation at minimum Dragon Gods at minimum are being compared to War Arc Acnologia ( Pre SBT )

unknown.png

You realize his "I know all about it" could very well be about him knowing about how Igneel died, and nothing else? You argue that he could sense their power levels even though he was in a completely different continent (which are huge in FT). And not only that, he didn't even know about Acnologia's power ups in Alvarez, which makes 0 sense if I were to use your logic since RoST Acno was far stronger than Tartaros Acno so he should've been able to sense the massive difference in power. He also didn't even know that Natsu needed help to beat Acnologia, he thought he did it all by himself, which once again makes 0 sense if we use your logic since 1) Natsu has Igneel's scent as seen in his fight with Atlas Flame, 2) If Ignia could sense Igneel's and Acno's power level, he shoud've had no problem sensing Natsu's in Alvarez and over the 1 year where he got stronger for the 100YQ, which means that he should've known that he was far weaker than Acno and needed help, but he only found out that wasn't the case when Merc was fighting team Natsu. Also, weren't you arguing in the CaV that Natsu at the beginning of the 100YQ was not just stronger, but far stronger than war arc Acnologia? That contradicts literally everything, including your statement that Ignia can sense everyone's power yet he deemed Natsu too weak to have beaten Acnologia even in his current state. Finally, Ignia straight up said that Igneel was the strongest dragon, and if we use your logic again, then Igneel was still considered the strongest even in his half dead state, yet what happened? He got killed by Acnologia again, the first time was when he was at his PRIME, 400 years ago. War Arc Acno was stated to be much stronger than in Tenro Island, and very likely stronger than in Tartaros since it's canon that dragon slayers get stronger when they kill dragons. To make this even more of a mismatch, Acno's element is magic.

Last edited:
Also, would it be possible for someone on this wiki to find out the power of Universe One?

If it's above Larcade's power level (aka, 35.48 petatons), maybe we can scale Base Irene and Base August to it.

Also, would it be possible for someone on this wiki to find out the power of Universe One?

If it's above Larcade's power level (aka, 35.48 petatons), maybe we can scale Base Irene and Base August to it.
Universe One is a magic that took a few chapters to complete, so I don't think this will increase Irene's tier.

I mean honestly

The spell itself only took a few minutes to prep

The energy needed to fuel the spell, Irene outputted that instantly by tapping the ground with her staff
it's still something that isn't done instantly, it first needs to stay several minutes adding magic power to the earth and then enchant it, it's more like environmental destruction (even if there's nothing being destroyed)

Back