• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Summer finally about to arrive

Can finally truly sit down and start on my Fairy Tail Re-read/Re-watch without having to worry about school for a bit and just relax

Not counting work ofc

When Base and FDKM weren't enough, he used it... I don't know what else to say

Dragon Force drains a lot of magic power, so Natsu doesn't open with it
I am not saying you're wrong

But at the same

You see where I am coming from with my point?

Like obviously since Tartaros he hasn't needed outside power sources anymore

But with Zeref and Aldoron he needed intense stress/emotions and was near death

U get what point I am trying to make at least?

I am not saying you're wrong

But at the same

You see where I am coming from with my point?

Like obviously since Tartaros he hasn't needed outside power sources anymore

But with Zeref and Aldoron he needed intense stress/emotions and was near death

U get what point I am trying to make at least?
Not really... The idea that Natsu can only access these forms when his emotions are stressed isn't ever said to be the case, both uses seem very much a result of his will to use them, he just doesn't open with his strongest form

Because in general, magic power requires strong emotions, so Natsu needs to be emotional by default to use magic at all

these are the days the gods go by so we getting a sun slayer?
c3ff0e1f6f226cd1d57673a77506212d.png

https://gyazo.com/c3ff0e1f6f226cd1d57673a77506212d

Wow Selene really is gone and in her place we get a new male antagonist with Earth magic. I'm excruciatingly disappointed with the last fight but whatever.

Called it, knew the moment Dograma was mentioned, we'd be getting him come back. Dude looks beastly and I doubt Selene is done for, she still seems alive, and Ignia wasn't kidding when he was boasting about his power

Hyped for Dograma's fight, and I wonder what his plan is with Ignia

Last edited:
Earth dragon looks like the rock dragon from GMG, and his human form looks like brigadier from EZ with more Jamaican man vibe.

anyway, Selene really can’t catch a break with surprise attacks.

and that earth dragon is nerfed despite already being the weakest DG, if he managed to make it a massively difficult fight, that would already put the DG Ulan level on a different tier than expected.

So Selene is down.....**** u Mashima

As for Dogramag reviving himself....that had actually been an idea for my FT fic. I'm screaming over the fact it became canon :ROFLMAO:

You can't tell me you ain't dissapointed with how Selene went out so quickly after all the hype
Not really... She lost to Ignia after a good fight, so it's not like she went out like a jobber

I mean her whole plan is "Let's have fun and kill the other Dragon Gods"

It's thematically appropriate she got killed by the people she wanted to get rid of

1. Yeah, I'm honestly a wee bit disappointed with how anticlimatic Selene's exit was.

2. I have a feeling we're gonna have a repeat of our Chapter 105 argument.

Why we all acting like Selene died this chapter....she still alive and breathing, plus not like she went out (if she does die) to anyone. She got killed by the most hypeed up DG so far, and one with plans we have no idea on

Why we all acting like Selene died this chapter....she still alive and breathing, plus not like she went out (if she does die) to anyone. She got killed by the most hypeed up DG so far, and one with plans we have no idea on
U be overthinking this mate.

Ignia got rid of our dragon Ah-tah, which is unforgivable.

Selene’s goal was to **** with people by creating chaos and being entertained, and to further this goal, she wanted to kill all the other Dragon Gods to rule humanity as the strongest human and have the freedom to do whatever she wanted. She believed the age of dragons was over and that Acnologia was right. She made a game out of getting Dogramag’s power, and then Ignia showed up to save his bro and teach Selene a lesson. This was an inevitable outcome. Selene was always going to have to fight Ignia, but she got careless and ended up having to fight him in a 1v1 before she and Diabolos could gain Dogramag’s power to tip the odds in her favor. So she lost in the fight against Ignia due to her obsession with games and entertainment, which is honestly a very fitting end for Selene.

She ****** around too much by playing games and not taking the Labyrinth and she payed the price for it

Btw does Gajeel's profile mention how in Phoenix Priestess, he was impaled multiple times from the inside, yet was completely fine (which he said was due to his lungs also being iron)?

Also, he one-shot that assassin even though he was in shadow form at the time.

Back