• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So the two are comparable in stats since Kisame scales to 33 megatons (Imma assume he probably has a scaling chain of some kind) while Natsu slaps around 30.91 megatons, both get their jutsu/spells power nulled/absorbed respectively so it’s a straight up scrap which gives Kisame the advantage in terms of range, fight will be finished in 5 minutes since that’s how long Natsu’s DF lasted against Zero (alternatively you swap to GMG Natsu if stamina becomes a glaring issue since he scales to the same figure as 84 DF Natsu).

This seems to come down to skill imo so anyone know what skill feats Kisame has or scales to? Natsu can learn someone’s entire move set just from seeing them throw a few attacks.

So the two are comparable in stats since Kisame scales to 33 megatons (Imma assume he probably has a scaling chain of some kind) while Natsu slaps around 30.91 megatons, both get their jutsu/spells power nulled/absorbed respectively so it’s a straight up scrap which gives Kisame the advantage in terms of range, fight will be finished in 5 minutes since that’s how long Natsu’s DF lasted against Zero (alternatively you swap to GMG Natsu if stamina becomes a glaring issue since he scales to the same figure as 84 DF Natsu).

This seems to come down to skill imo so anyone know what skill feats Kisame has or scales to? Natsu can learn someone’s entire move set just from seeing them throw a few attacks.
Kisame is a s rank ninja above the likes of kakashi and other jonin in skill and chakra amount. Also kisame has shark bomb that will get stronger the more chakra it absorbs. Energies are equalized. And water has an advantage on fire magic.

S rank refers to how dangerous a person is, that doesn’t mean he is more skilled than Kakashi when Kisame is stronger and faster, in addition to having a sword that negs jutsu. You need to prove Kisame is more skilled than Kakashi in cqc which is gonna be mega hard since he has better stats. Jonin also have no skill feats since all the ones we get feats from aren’t completely random scrubs just scrubs lol

Shark bomb gets power nulled along with his water jutsu. The elemental advantage is a weakness of how elemental manipulation works in Naruto so it doesn’t apply to FT which has different elemental superiority such as wind > fire whereas it’s fire > wind in Naruto. Natsu also vapes any water thrown in his direction since his body temp melts steel.

S rank refers to how dangerous a person is, that doesn’t mean he is more skilled than Kakashi when Kisame is stronger and faster, in addition to having a sword that negs jutsu. You need to prove Kisame is more skilled than Kakashi in cqc which is gonna be mega hard since he has better stats. Jonin also have no skill feats since all the ones we get feats from aren’t completely random scrubs just scrubs lol

Shark bomb gets power nulled along with his water jutsu. The elemental advantage is a weakness of how elemental manipulation works in Naruto so it doesn’t apply to FT which has different elemental superiority such as wind > fire whereas it’s fire > wind in Naruto. Natsu also vapes any water thrown in his direction since his body temp melts steel.
Kakashi<kakazu<kisame Since kakauzu beat kakashi in cqc eve with sharigan. Natsu is weak against water magic

Kakashi<kakazu<kisame Since kakauzu beat kakashi in cqc eve with sharigan.
No because Kakashi is still physically weaker and slower than Kakuzu. Kisame has nothing to do with Kakashi or Kakuzu’s skill at all.
Natsu is weak against water magic
When is Natsu weak to water magic? Natsu only ever deals with 2 people with water manip, let alone water magic specifically, and those are Torafuzar whose water is Curse Power he can’t burn as it’s not magic while the other is Mercphobia … a god tier while Natsu was a high tier at the time.
So what are the win cons?
I’m still waiting on Naruto supporters to give skill feats/scaling for Kisame. Without it, Natsu just weaves all of his attacks, downloads his moves and bops him.

No because Kakashi is still physically weaker and slower than Kakuzu. Kisame has nothing to do with Kakashi or Kakuzu’s skill at all.

When is Natsu weak to water magic? Natsu only ever deals with 2 people with water manip, let alone water magic specifically, and those are Torafuzar whose water is Curse Power he can’t burn as it’s not magic while the other is Mercphobia … a god tier while Natsu was a high tier at the time.

I’m still waiting on Naruto supporters to give skill feats/scaling for Kisame. Without it, Natsu just weaves all of his attacks, downloads his moves and bops him.
You have forgotten samehada and paraysis jutsu. Nope kakuzu beat sharigan kakashi trough skill and kisame is way above this level of skill.

You have forgotten samehada and paraysis jutsu.
I really don’t think I forgot Samehada at all when I’ve mentioned it in my other posts.
Nope kakuzu beat sharigan kakashi trough skill and kisame is way above this level of skill.
Kakuzu won with better stats. I’m not saying he isn’t skilled but when you’re stronger and faster than your opponent, you beating them in a fist fight isn’t exactly indicative of your skill compared to them.

What says Kisame is more skilled than Kakuzu? (which still doesn’t actually mean anything)

I really don’t think I forgot Samehada at all when I’ve mentioned it in my other posts.

Kakuzu won with better stats. I’m not saying he isn’t skilled but when you’re stronger and faster than your opponent, you beating them in a fist fight isn’t exactly indicative of your skill compared to them.

What says Kisame is more skilled than Kakuzu? (which still doesn’t actually mean anything)
Ask the naruto supporters kisame is way stronger than kakuzu.

I am already of the opinion he is stronger, I want to know what skill feats he has because, once again, being stronger than someone isn’t indicative of your skill unless Naruto was actually a chinaman series this whole time
Have you asked the naruto supporters yet?

Absorbs … what? At this range, Natsu won’t use spells besides Iron Fist. After the first one gets absorbed, Natsu will just stick to boxing up Kisame.
Samahada absorbs chakra through contact and DF is covered with magic. Also, smaehada worked on suigetsu who was not covered with chakra so it's contact-based

Samahada absorbs chakra through contact and DF is covered with magic.
DF isn’t covered in magic, Natsu only has the fire cloak when he first transforms and needs to flex his magic purposely to be shrouded in fire.
Also, smaehada worked on suigetsu who was not covered with chakra so it's contact-based
Suigetsu also has a water body that is held together by chakra, of course it worked on him. Natsu dodges every swing of Samehada and beats up Kisame for reasons stated above.

DF isn’t covered in magic, Natsu only has the fire cloak when he first transforms and needs to flex his magic purposely to be shrouded in fire.

Suigetsu also has a water body that is held together by chakra, of course it worked on him. Natsu dodges every swing of Samehada and beats up Kisame for reasons stated above.
The kisame use paralysis Jutsu also they are near a large body of water

Uhhhh I was told my help is needed here? I can answer questions regarding Kisame, but I have next to no knowledge of FT, so I won't be voting or making verdicts.

What's kisame' skill level?
Kisame is primarily a brute force type fighter who relies on his physical strength and Samehada's sharp scales to overpower and shred his opponents.
However, he's also deceptively skilled. He can match master martial artists like Might Guy, who's arguably the most skilled Taijutsu expert in the verse. His swordsmanship Is good enough to match Killer B, who's just as skilled as the likes of Sasuke and Itachi. Speaking of Itachi, he's also sparred with him.
And of course, he's a member of The Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, arguably the most prolific group of swordsmen in the verse.
So yeah, he's got a lot skill, surprisingly so.
How can kisame win this?
Honestly, IDK. Like I said, I dunno jack about FT. I can list some of Kisame's abilities, though.
The most important tool at his disposal is Samehada, his blade. It's a sentient sword that can sense and absorb chakra upon contact. It also shreds rather than cut its victims, and can move on its own to return to Kisame in case he lost it. It can also heal him from some pretty gruesome injuries. Finally, the chakra Samehada absorbs can be used to strengthen Kisame and his Jutsu, so the stronger the opponent, the stronger Kisame will get. His stamina also gets replenished.
It should also be noted that Samehada is far more durable than Kisame himself, with its dura sitting at High 7-A+.

Kisame can also move underground, like a shark.
He can create massive bodies of water, a mountain sized water dome in which he can trap his opponents and sense their chakra, countless danmaku water sharks to overwhelm his opponents under water, a giant water shark that can absorb chakra, and even water clones. He can also create water prison balls around victims which paralyze them.

I'd also like to touch on Kisame's insane stamina and pain tolerance. Like, most Akatsuki members, he can supply the Biju extraction ritual with chakra for days on end (at least 6 iirc). He is also noted several times to have the highest stamina out of all the Akatsuki. He backs this up with disgusting pain tolerance feats. He completely shrugs off getting stabbed, biting his own tongue off, literally getting eaten alive, having his chest blown wide open, etc. Combine that with Samehada replenishing his stamina, and boom! Good luck outlasting this guy lol.

Yeah, that's about it off the top of my head.

Kisame is primarily a brute force type fighter who relies on his physical strength and Samehada's sharp scales to overpower and shred his opponents.
However, he's also deceptively skilled. He can match master martial artists like Might Guy, who's arguably the most skilled Taijutsu expert in the verse. His swordsmanship Is good enough to match Killer B, who's just as skilled as the likes of Sasuke and Itachi. Speaking of Itachi, he's also sparred with him.
And of course, he's a member of The Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, arguably the most prolific group of swordsmen in the verse.
So yeah, he's got a lot skill, surprisingly so.

Honestly, IDK. Like I said, I dunno jack about FT. I can list some of Kisame's abilities, though.
The most important tool at his disposal is Samehada, his blade. It's a sentient sword that can sense and absorb chakra upon contact. It also shreds rather than cut its victims, and can move on its own to return to Kisame in case he lost it. It can also heal him from some pretty gruesome injuries. Finally, the chakra Samehada absorbs can be used to strengthen Kisame and his Jutsu, so the stronger the opponent, the stronger Kisame will get. His stamina also gets replenished.
It should also be noted that Samehada is far more durable than Kisame himself, with its dura sitting at High 7-A+.

Kisame can also move underground, like a shark.
He can create massive bodies of water, a mountain sized water dome in which he can trap his opponents and sense their chakra, countless danmaku water sharks to overwhelm his opponents under water, a giant water shark that can absorb chakra, and even water clones. He can also create water prison balls around victims which paralyze them.

I'd also like to touch on Kisame's insane stamina and pain tolerance. Like, most Akatsuki members, he can supply the Biju extraction ritual with chakra for days on end (at least 6 iirc). He is also noted several times to have the highest stamina out of all the Akatsuki. He backs this up with disgusting pain tolerance feats. He completely shrugs off getting stabbed, biting his own tongue off, literally getting eaten alive, having his chest blown wide open, etc. Combine that with Samehada replenishing his stamina, and boom! Good luck outlasting this guy lol.

Yeah, that's about it off the top of my head.
Well Natsu uses fire dragon slayer magic and they are saying that he turns all of kisames water attacks to steam so how does kisame counter.

Well Natsu uses fire dragon slayer magic and they are saying that he turns all of kisames water attacks to steam so how does kisame counter.
Well, the only person to vape his Water Style was Might Guy, and he proceeded to one-shot Kisame afterwards, both times. So yeah, not sure he has much of a counter other than Melee combat.

Well, the only person to vape his Water Style was Might Guy, and he proceeded to one-shot Kisame afterwards, both times. So yeah, not sure he has much of a counter other than Melee combat.
But shouldn't water style have an advantage against fire? That's fine Kisame can keep stealing Natsu's magic since energies are equalized and healing himself once Natsu is out of DF he can be beaten by Kisame.

But shouldn't water style have an advantage against fire?
Normally, yes. But if Nastu's flames are hot enough evaporate such large quantities of water, then it can't be helped.
That's fine Kisame can keep stealing Natsu's magic since energies are equalized and healing himself once Natsu is out of DF he can be beaten by Kisame.
🤷‍♂️

But shouldn't water style have an advantage against fire? That's fine Kisame can keep stealing Natsu's magic since energies are equalized and healing himself once Natsu is out of DF he can be beaten by Kisame.
Can't Natsu learn someone’s entire move set just from seeing them throw a few attacks?

If so, I think after having his magic absorbed two or three times he would start to get it and find a counter.
  • (Just like how he did with basically all opponents giving him a challenge: Cobra, Erigor, Suzaku, Aldoron, Wraith, etc.)

Can't Natsu learn someone’s entire move set just from seeing them throw a few attacks?

If so, I think after having his magic absorbed two or three times he would start to get it and find a counter.
  • (Just like how he did with basically all opponents giving him a challenge: Cobra, Erigor, Suzaku, Aldoron, Wraith, etc.)
But the draining is way too fast and subtle and samehada is also unpredictable and can keep healing kisame. Also kisame has paralysis inducement so that can help

But the draining is way too fast and subtle and samehada is also unpredictable and can keep healing kisame. Also kisame has paralysis inducement so that can help
It can't be subtle if you are losing your "magic power" too fast. Because it is magic power for Natsu, not chakra. The natural energy that is Fairy Tail magic power will be converted into spiritual energy that is Naruto Chakra to amp Kisame for verse equalisation.

But just as I say, Chakra is spiritual. Magic power is natural.

In Fairy Tail when your magic power is low you notice it almost immediately, it also lowers your global strength and vitality.
Every human being also possesses a dedicated organ to store ethernano (particles that are converted into magic power). And you can get tumors in this organ too. (That almost killed Natsu)

So I don't think it can be "subtle" against Natsu. Unpredictable? I guess it will depend of the fighting style, but Natsu managed to adapt to literal invisible attack that seemed instantaneous.

And from what I read above, samehada can only heal Kisame with the energy it has absorbed. If it can't absorb Natsu's energy it wouldn't be able to heal Kisame during the whole fight.

• So I think the real question now is who between these two have best range? : Because I think the best strategy Natsu can use is keeping his distance and use ranged attacks once he understand that his magic power is absorbed by Samehada.

It can't be subtle if you are losing your "magic power" too fast. Because it is magic power for Natsu, not chakra. The natural energy that is Fairy Tail magic power will be converted into spiritual energy that is Naruto Chakra to amp Kisame for verse equalisation.

In Fairy Tail when your magic power is low you notice it almost immediately, it also lowers your global strength and vitality.
Every human being also possesses a dedicated organ to store ethernano (particles that are converted into magic power). And you can get tumors in this organ too. (That almost killed Natsu)

So I don't think it can be "subtle" against Natsu. Unpredictable? I guess it will depend of the fighting style, but Natsu managed to adapt to literal invisible attack that seemed instantaneous.

And from what I read above, samehada can only heal Kisame with the energy it has absorbed. If it can't absorb Natsu's energy it wouldn't be able to heal Kisame during the whole fight.

• So I think the real question now is who between these two have best range? : Because I think the best strategy Natsu can use is keeping his distance and use ranged attacks once he understand that his magic power is absorbed by Samehada.
Ask uchiha

Normally, yes. But if Nastu's flames are hot enough evaporate such large quantities of water, then it can't be helped.

🤷‍♂️
Hello hello, sorry to bother.
From Kisame page it is said that his range vary between 1 - 3 m to 100 - 500 m. Do you confirm?

x784 Natsu range is said to be 50 cm - 1 m to 2.6 km.

If those stats are correct and both speed stats are equal. Natsu will basically never be caught by Kisame attacks and will have the range advantage, right?

Hello hello, sorry to bother.
From Kisame page it is said that his range vary between 1 - 3 m to 100 - 500 m. Do you confirm?

x784 Natsu range is said to be 50 cm - 1 m to 2.6 km.

If those stats are correct and both speed stats are equal. Natsu will basically never be caught by Kisame attacks and will have the range advantage, right?
Not sure how big his range is, exactly, but it's pretty big with his Water Style. Should be in the hundreds of meters, easily. Provided he can absorb chakra, the size of his techniques would also increase.

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Swordsman, Stealth Mastery, Acrobatics, Water Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Summoning (He can summon numerous sharks), Chakra Absorption (He can absorb a large quantity of chakra with Samehada), Enhanced Senses, Statistics Amplification (Shinobi are capable of enhancing their physical capabilities with the use of chakra. The Shunshin no Jutsu allows Shinobi to greatly enhance their speed by focusing chakra in their feet[1][2][3]), Surface Scaling and Water Walking (By focusing chakra at the soles of their feet, Shinobi can scale and cling to vertical surfaces, and even walk on water[4][5]), Minor Illusion Creation and Duplication (With the Clone Technique[6], Shinobi can create illusionary duplicates of themselves that have no physical substance), Shapeshifting (With the Transformation Technique[6], Shinobi can transform themselves into other people, animals, plants, and even inanimate objects, such as weapons), Paralysis Inducement (With the Temporary Paralysis Technique[7], Shinobi can completely paralyze their targets from close to mid range), Regeneration (Mid-Low; using Samehada's ability which turns stolen chakra into its wielder's stamina and heals them), Self-Sustenance (Type 1; Can breathe underwater), Status Effect Inducement (using Five Hungry sharks technique he can stop an enemy's movement), Immense Pain Tolerance (Laughed off having his chest blown open by Bee's Lariat. He bit off his own tongue in order to avoid giving up intel, and willingly let himself get eaten alive by sharks without making a single noise)
Kisame can amp his speed so that advantage is taken away. Then Kisame can paralyze Natsu since they are pretty close and can increase himself with chakra. He can make clones to help out so overall Kisame can win this through hax and versatilty.

Not sure how big his range is, exactly, but it's pretty big with his Water Style. Should be in the hundreds of meters, easily. Provided he can absorb chakra, the size of his techniques would also increase.
Kisame can amp his speed so that advantage is taken away. Then Kisame can paralyze Natsu since they are pretty close and can increase himself with chakra. He can make clones to help out so overall Kisame can win this through hax and versatilty.
What do you think? What are Kisame's win con?

Back