• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Btw does Gajeel's profile mention how in Phoenix Priestess, he was impaled multiple times from the inside, yet was completely fine (which he said was due to his lungs also being iron)?

Also, he one-shot that assassin even though he was in shadow form at the time.
Though it is weird why only mention the lungs when blades appeared all over his body.

for shadow form, since this is after GMG, it would likely be due to his shadow powers he got from rogue.

Though it is weird why only mention the lungs when blades appeared all over his body.

for shadow form, since this is after GMG, it would likely be due to his shadow powers he got from rogue.
Although that brings up the question of how he couldn't hurt Bloodman if he had Shadow magic

Although that brings up the question of how he couldn't hurt Bloodman if he had Shadow magic
Well here is something that I would bring up, it likely because Bloodman was not made of shadows that he could not be touched by Gajeel at the time, Slayers do appear to have non-physical interactions with their respective elements.

Maybe it would not have helped, which he would need a power-up from someone as strong as Bloodman, hence the MBP form.

Though I would have liked to see Cobra come and help too Since it is a poison user

Well here is something that I would bring up, it likely because Bloodman was not made of shadows that he could not be touched by Gajeel at the time, Slayers do appear to have non-physical interactions with their respective elements.
But Rogue could hurt historia bloodman

Shit....this might me more proof they know of ROST Acnologia's power

unknown.png

Every chapter we get more proof that Pre-RoST Acnologia is still the strongest character. Dogramag apparently knows Natsu's strength, yet he thinks his HUMAN form is enough to fight him, and this is AFTER sleeping for 100 years so he's not at full power. Even at full power, he's considered weak to the other dragon gods, and Elefseria called the 5 dragon gods only on par with Acnologia, not including his magic immunity/resistance. Animefreak, I don't think we don't need to continue the CaV, I pretty much win unless Mashima goes complete 180 in the future. 😂

Last edited:
Every chapter we get more proof that Pre-RoST Acnologia is still the strongest character. Dogramag apparently knows Natsu's strength, yet he thinks his HUMAN form is enough to fight him, and this is AFTER sleeping for 100 years so he's not at full power. Even at full power, he's considered weak to the other dragon gods, and Elefseria called the 5 dragon gods only on par with Acnologia, not including his magic immunity/resistance. Animefreak, I don't think we don't need to continue the CaV, I pretty much win unless Mashima goes complete 180 in the future. 😂
Bro I think your the only one who came to this conclusion while reading the chapter lmao. How? I have no idea, but go off lol

The manga provides it, if you somehow came to random conclusion from Dogramag's statement. Then you explained it incredibly poorly, which didn't prompt a proper response
That's not valid reasoning. I gave a proper response with multiple evidence, whereas you basically said "just read the manga and you'll know I'm right" and gave 0 scans or reasoning. Try doing that in a CRT or any debate tbh and let's see how far that takes you lmao.

Last edited:
That's not valid reasoning. I gave a proper response with multiple evidence, whereas you basically said "just read the manga and you'll know I'm right" and gave 0 scans or reasoning. Try doing that in a CRT or any debate tbh and let's see how far that takes you lmao.
Except you didn't give any evidence, and poorly explained how you came to the conclusion. This isn't a CRT or debate so I could care less, about how I respond to a comment which was hastily made in a response to prematurely brag on @AnimesFreak2

Except you didn't give any evidence, and poorly explained how you came to the conclusion. This isn't a CRT or debate so I could care less, about how I respond to a comment which was hastily made in a response to prematurely brag on @AnimesFreak2
Guess you didn't read my comment but still decided to act like you did lol. If you could care less, then why even reply? Doesn't sound right to me. I responded to Animefreak because we have a CaV on a different website and I wanted to make sure that its over since literally every chapter has clearly shown that Acnologia being the strongest character is still extremely likely. No one mentioned you + you said yourself that you don't care about this, so you had 0 reason to even think of responding to me.

Back