• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

I mean … Dimaria had more backstory than half of the Spriggans considering she is a Mildian who are the same group from Zeref’s backstory when he attended their academy to flex his big brain. She exists in the middle of the Spriggans alongside Ajeel who was a former Prince conquered by Alvarez in terms of backstory. The others actually got done dirty.

Wall has nothing despite being a whole new race and the only one to appear in the series, Neinhart ironically has no backstory despite his whole schtick being backstories, Invel some ice from the pits of Helheim or some shit yet nada, Serena is the previous #1 WS with nothing else (top 3 Gods of Ishtar in general even though they were meant to be the biggest chads on the continent) and Jason Statham just … exists.

Irene, August, Larcade, Bloodman and Brandish having backstories or no need for one is pretty self-explanatory when they all have connections to Erza, Natsu, Zeref and Lucy respectively.

I mean … Dimaria had more backstory than half of the Spriggans considering she is a Mildian who are the same group from Zeref’s backstory when he attended their academy to flex his big brain. She exists in the middle of the Spriggans alongside Ajeel who was a former Prince conquered by Alvarez in terms of backstory. The others actually got done dirty.

True but the fact they have almost no explanation for this chick just having a primordial time god in her soul is ridiculous

Wall has nothing despite being a whole new race and the only one to appear in the series, Neinhart ironically has no backstory despite his whole schtick being backstories, Invel some ice from the pits of Helheim or some shit yet nada, Serena is the previous #1 WS with nothing else (top 3 Gods of Ishtar in general even though they were meant to be the biggest chads on the continent) and Jason Statham just … exists.

- Walh is one of the worst done

- The pure ******* irony for Neinhart lmao, you would think a dude who could raise the dead would have been given more emphasis but instead Mashima just made him and his historias consistent one shot material

- Oh yeah, Invel said something about his Ice coming from Hell. I actually have big plans for Invel in my AU

- Serena....we still don't even know what all his elements are, Mashima ****** up with him. Gods of Isghar themselves were an absolute joke

- Jacob.....yeah I got nothing

Irene, August, Larcade, Bloodman and Brandish having backstories or no need for one is pretty self-explanatory when they all have connections to Erza, Natsu, Zeref and Lucy respectively.

- Irene got a full story

- August got a small story at most

- Bloodman has no story. The only theory I have is that Zeref have to had made him during the 1 year time skip post tartoros but before the war. It's the only thing that makes sense

- Brandish has a whole story

How tf did Jason Statham get there?

Mother Glare vs Mard Geer

Like how strong yall actually think Eclipse Dragons are inverse

All we know

Is that they stronger than any Wizard Saint that not a God of Ishgar

But still FAR weaker than Spriggan 12 level

So?

Mother Glare vs Mard Geer

Like how strong yall actually think Eclipse Dragons are inverse

All we know

Is that they stronger than any Wizard Saint that not a God of Ishgar

But still FAR weaker than Spriggan 12 level

So?
I think they should be comparable to Mard Geer narratively

Well it’s not solid, if it were, the dragons would be scaling to Mard Geer
shouldn't they scale to him anyways or even above by the site's logic?

Since Motherglare nuked a few mountains and even vaporizing a small mountain is like Island level

At minimum I have seen consistent calcs putting his roar at Large Mountain which is where he have current Mard Geer/Celestial Spirit King

Since Motherglare nuked a few mountains and even vaporizing a small mountain is like Island level

At minimum I have seen consistent calcs putting his roar at Large Mountain which is where he have current Mard Geer/Celestial Spirit King
The calc was 7-B

Does this help?

It takes around Small City level to City level amount of energy to destroy a small mountain, depending on how it is destroyed.

Does this help?

It takes around Small City level to City level amount of energy to destroy a small mountain, depending on how it is destroyed.
Yeah when vaporizing it

Which Dragon roars have consistently shown to do in FT

Thank you for the confirmation

That would make Mother Glare's roar at least Island level lmao

Don't know why this site thinks it only pulverization

But whatever

Yeah when vaporizing it

Which Dragon roars have consistently shown to do in FT

Thank you for the confirmation

That would make Mother Glare's roar at least Island level lmao

Don't know why this site thinks it only pulverization

But whatever
Cause he’s a Diamond Dragon and not a Fire Dragon

Hey, did anyone else remember in the Dragon Cry film how Zash got creepy with Lucy when she was in a dancer outfit?

If Gray wasn't there, it would've been disturbing, and honestly I'm surprised they had the balls to put that in a film aimed at younger teenagers.

Hey, did anyone else remember in the Dragon Cry film how Zash got creepy with Lucy when she was in a dancer outfit?

If Gray wasn't there, it would've been disturbing, and honestly I'm surprised they had the balls to put that in a film aimed at younger teenagers.
Yeah, it was creepy, but then again, I've seen Anime that do far worse and creepy shit... You know like SAO

Yeah, it was creepy, but then again, I've seen Anime that do far worse and creepy shit... You know like SAO
Yeah, but SAO is a crappy overrated anime meant for older teenagers that includes stuff like this more regularly in the story as it drains animation budget money meant for Fairy Tail's final season (and yes I'm bitter).

Fairy Tail is more kid-orientated even with the fanservice.

Back