• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

I like all years equally tbh, each has their own charm

X784 got me into Fairy Tail + cool character introductions and development

X791 was great because of the Dark elements and cool ass fights in it

X792 has the goat himself Zeref + awesome 2nd Best boi Natsu moments

X793 has an overall great cast of new characters and story arcs + solid relationship and character development

I like all years equally tbh, each has their own charm

X784 got me into Fairy Tail + cool character introductions and development

X791 was great because of the Dark elements and cool ass fights in it

X792 has the goat himself Zeref + awesome 2nd Best boi Natsu moments

X793 has an overall great cast of new characters and story arcs + solid relationship and character development
Same, I love literally all of Fairy Tail

Except Daphne, **** Daphne

The eclipse gate arc would be the best if Natsu popped DF against Future Rogue, it would've sweet to see him lose it instead of being sad for two minutes. Nearly everything about the arc was great.

The eclipse gate arc would be the best if Natsu popped DF against Future Rogue, it would've sweet to see him lose it instead of being sad for two minutes. Nearly everything about the arc was great.
Imma be honest, it makes zero sense that eating Atlas Flames fire didn't activate Dragon Force

And Natsu vs Zero was pretty peak too. For the first time, Natsu felt powerful, like being a dragon slayer meant something. Him coming back after being banished to Brazil was awesome.
Natsu vs Zero still objectively Natsu's best DF appearance in the series and still one of the top 10 best fights in the series

Natsu vs Zero still objectively Natsu's best DF appearance in the series and still one of the top 10 best fights in the series
Tied with his usage against Aldoron IMO, but yeah I totally agree
Worst thing about that arc was Natsu not losing it more when Future Lucy died
I actually like that when Natsu loses someone, he breaks down and is sad rather than angry, it's better than generic "Rage Mode"

Plus it did make Natsu "losing" Lucy in Alvarez be an added plot as that was the fear from the GMG Arc being realized

In hindsight tho, It makes complete sense to save it for Igneel's Return rather than against future rogue
Not really. There was plenty of emotional motivation, and Natsu using it against Rogue doesn't really ruin it showing up against Mard Geer. Just my opinion though. Natsu getting truly angry will always be one of my favorite parts of Fairy Tail.

Idk, DF Natsu vs Aldoron gonna be a contender for sure when it gets animated imo
I won't lie

I am not as hyped anymore about it as when I first saw him bring back Atlas Flame fire

Maybe the anime will fix it

But for now here my ranking for Natsu DF appearances

1. Natsu vs Zero

2. Natsu vs Jellal

3. Natsu vs Aldoron

4. Natsu vs Mard Geer

5. Natsu vs Zeref

I won't lie

I am not as hyped anymore about it as when I first saw him bring back Atlas Flame fire

Maybe the anime will fix it

But for now here my ranking for Natsu DF appearances

1. Natsu vs Zero

2. Natsu vs Jellal

3. Natsu vs Aldoron

4. Natsu vs Mard Geer

5. Natsu vs Zeref
Bruh? Natsu vs Aldoron is way better than Natsu vs Jellal

Suzaku is in fact the best character 100YQ added by far
044.jpg

Why does everyone hate Daphne? I never saw the arc so I have no idea what happened.

Although I think Natsu vs Aldoron is equal to Natsu vs Jellal.

And yes, Suzaku is easily the best new 100YQ character.
Daphne just had no reason to happen and honestly the whole arc was filled with characters being out of character and it was ridiculous

Back