• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Eseseso on FT CRTs: ….. and another one.
Another One Bites The Dust GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Ah yes, spitefully ignoring your role as the one in charge of all important upgrades to Fairy Tail for the sake of trolling.

Truly a role model for all mods.

ok I got to ask

Why are we treating Base Wraith, Base Nebaru and Base Wendy like they're all below Spriggan tier

I mean

Base Wendy iirc damaged Base Dimaria who one shot Brandish casually which should make Base Wendy above Lesser Spriggans like Brandish, Ajeel and Base Neinhart thus Multi Continental

And Nebaru damaged a far stronger version of her

And Base Wraith while overall weaker ( via his own admission ) could somewhat fight and damage 100 YQ Natsu who borderline Madmole tier

Hell EOS Base Natsu casually two shot a limit breaker Spriggan like Irene Enchant Neinhart and 100 YQ Base Natsu>>>EOS Base Natsu and Wraith did far better against said stronger Base Natsu than an AMPED Neinhart did against a FAR WEAKER version of said Natsu

So I ask again

Why are they not Multi Continental?

Also, why don't the Base-Spriggan level people just scale to 1/4 of the Etherion value?

If Assault Mode Wahl = Etherion, then people on Base Spriggan level (who are 1/4 of people on Assault Mode Wahl's level) should be about 1/4 of that.

Also, why don't the Base-Spriggan level people just scale to 1/4 of the Etherion value?

If Assault Mode Wahl = Etherion, then people on Base Spriggan level (who are 1/4 of people on Assault Mode Wahl's level) should be about 1/4 of that.
Where is 1/4 coming from? You can't just put an arbitrary value.

Where is 1/4 coming from? You can't just put an arbitrary value.
Assault Wahl ~ Base Laxus (since he only overpowered Base Laxus due to both his lightning resistance and Laxus having to deal with his organs being attacked while fighting Wahl due to Bane Particles, and even then Laxus held his own).

Base Laxus = FDKM Natsu = 4x Base Natsu.

Base Wendy iirc damaged Base Dimaria who one shot Brandish casually which should make Base Wendy above Lesser Spriggans like Brandish, Ajeel and Base Neinhart thus Multi Continental
Base Wendy scales to 1/2 Dimaria because it took a combined attack from Wendy and Sherria to overpower Dimaria
Hell EOS Base Natsu casually two shot a limit breaker Spriggan like Irene Enchant Neinhart and 100 YQ Base Natsu>>>EOS Base Natsu and Wraith did far better against said stronger Base Natsu than an AMPED Neinhart did against a FAR WEAKER version of said Natsu
I actually didn't know Wraith wasn't High 6-A

Assault Wahl ~ Base Laxus (since he only overpowered Base Laxus due to both his lightning resistance and Laxus having to deal with his organs being attacked while fighting Wahl due to Bane Particles, and even then Laxus held his own).

We scale Assault Wall above Base Laxus. Base Laxus scales to 17.74 petatons, and his Red Lightning Dragon Mode scales to Assault Wall and Etherion (20.1 petatons)

ok I got to ask

Why are we treating Base Wraith, Base Nebaru and Base Wendy like they're all below Spriggan tier

I mean

And Nebaru damaged a far stronger version of her

And Base Wraith while overall weaker ( via his own admission ) could somewhat fight and damage 100 YQ Natsu who borderline Madmole tier

So I ask again

Why are they not Multi Continental?
Wraith fought a weakened Base Natsu, Wraith is also weaker than or equal to Makarov, who in his crippled state is weaker than his X792 state, which is weaker than all the Spriggans

Base Wendy never hurt Base Dimaria, her and Sherria matched and pushed back Base Dimaria twice, that’s all, hence the 1/2

It’s an “At least 4x” amp, meaning that it’s likely higher than a 4x difference, meaning we can’t exactly backscale to be 1/4

So backscaling to baseline is fine, especially since baseline is less than 1 away from 1/4 of Etherion

I’ve done Spriggan scaling for years guys, I know what I’m doing

Wraith fought a weakened Base Natsu, Wraith is also weaker than or equal to Makarov, who in his crippled state is weaker than his X792 state, which is weaker than all the Spriggans

Base Wendy never hurt Base Dimaria, her and Sherria matched and pushed back Base Dimaria twice, that’s all, hence the 1/2

It’s an “At least 4x” amp, meaning that it’s likely higher than a 4x difference, meaning we can’t exactly backscale to be 1/4

So backscaling to baseline is fine, especially since baseline is less than 1 away from 1/4 of Etherion

I’ve done Spriggan scaling for years guys, I know what I’m doing

That same Base Natsu was Madmole tier who is like in the upper spriggan territory

Any major fraction of that would still be spriggan level bruh

Also, that just means 100 YQ Makarov despite being a cripple has actually gotten stronger now no matter how you look at it

Since 100 YQ Makarov>=Base Wraith who is Spriggan tier

Only thing is he can't walk

It sounds weird I know but let's be real, Mashima has done weirder things

I mean the wendy part that still got to mean something

I mean Wendy did better then Brandish did no?

Also, that just means 100 YQ Makarov despite being a cripple has actually gotten stronger now no matter how you look at it
That makes literally no sense, Makarov's quite literally crippled and hasn't been able to do anything, he wouldn't be stronger than before

That makes literally no sense, Makarov's quite literally crippled and hasn't been able to do anything, he wouldn't be stronger than before
And? Despite being crippled he possesses such immense magic power that even Wraith was in awe of

It's quite clear being a cripple means nothing for him except he can't walk

By feats he's gotten stronger weirdly enough

And? Despite being crippled he possesses such immense magic power that even Wraith was in awe of

Nah, it just doesn't make sense at all that dying and being crippled unable to do anything for a year would somehow make him stronger, there's no implication that he got stronger at all

And Base Natsu was able to casually stop a punch from their combined Magic Power, so I flat out don't agree with Wraith scaling to Base Natsu

Makarov stagnated. He can't be getting stronger when he can't even move

While I still believe when Neinhart revives someone as a Historia who was originally stronger than him they're weaker than before

As shown with Bloodman, Walh and God Serena

I am starting to see an argument that who ever else he revives that was weaker than him when alive are amped to be comparable to himself by his own magic power

Thus explaining how Historia Ur ( who was only wizard saint tier when alive ) could damage war arc gray or how historia hades could damage war arc laxus ( no matter how weakened he was ) etc etc......

What do you all think?

How did Zeref and Acnologia get the SBT again?
iirc Zeref just said he found it one day ( was it on his afternoon stroll? )

0531-013.png

It's never really explained ( Imma try and explain in my AU )

As for Acnologia, he never knew about it till Anna and Ichiya shoved him in it and he ate it

Then he seemed to gain instant knowledge on how to use it

Man I can't remember what was going on outside of Acno vs the dragon slayers. They did the Fairy Sphere I know that, but it's been so long since I rewatched Fairy Tail in general

While I still believe when Neinhart revives someone as a Historia who was originally stronger than him they're weaker than before

As shown with Bloodman, Walh and God Serena

I am starting to see an argument that who ever else he revives that was weaker than him when alive are amped to be comparable to himself by his own magic power

Thus explaining how Historia Ur ( who was only wizard saint tier when alive ) could damage war arc gray or how historia hades could damage war arc laxus ( no matter how weakened he was ) etc etc......

What do you all think?
That’s how we treat it, people who were originally weaker than him are buffed and people who were stronger than him are nerfed

His magic works like Lucy’s summons, the strength of the Historia’s depend on his magic power

100 YQ feels rushed as hell

- Most of the fights are off screened ( especially during the Aldoron arc )

- They've already taken down 2 Dragon Gods and we've only seen 2 cities and are barely weeks into the quest yet

Hopefully Anime expands on shit more

100 YQ feels rushed as hell

- Most of the fights are off screened ( especially during the Aldoron arc )

- They've already taken down 2 Dragon Gods and we've only seen 2 cities and are barely weeks into the quest yet

Hopefully Anime expands on shit more
This is very likely due to the bi-weekly schedule, which is a consequence of Hiro being busy with Edens Zero

Since all past FT Anime's have expended on the Manga at least a little, I'm sure 100YQ will as well

Only Diablos members I have actually got to enjoy so far are

- Suzaku

- Wraith

Rest are trash or wasted potential

- George=Even worse version of God Serena

- Kirin=Average so far

- Misaki=Taken out way too quickly

- Haku=Weird, creepy, overly childish little shit

- Nebaru=Spiderman with down syndrome

- Skullion=Ash Dude who one shot Gray the jobber

- Madmole=Durable dude with weird ass ears who keeps saying "Cha"

- Kiria=Was kinda hot for first arc but now is just annoying

Though even Wraith was wasted potential

Could've gone into more depth on his backstory with Makarov

And Mashima immediately dropped the story line of

"I need to find the person who killed me" barely 3 chapters after introducing the guy then killing him off

Only Diablos members I have actually got to enjoy so far are

- Suzaku

- Wraith

Rest are trash or wasted potential

- George=Even worse version of God Serena

- Kirin=Average so far

- Misaki=Taken out way too quickly

- Haku=Weird, creepy, overly childish little shit

- Nebaru=Spiderman with down syndrome

- Skullion=Ash Dude who one shot Gray the jobber

- Madmole=Durable dude with weird ass ears who keeps saying "Cha"

- Kiria=Was kinda hot for first arc but now is just annoying
If a person isn't a member of Fairy Tail, don't expect anything groundbreaking with (most of) them in this sequel manga.

In the AU I am writing I plan on giving the villains more screen time

Most villains such as

- Diablos

- Dragon Gods

- Spriggan 12

etc

I'll even try to have sole chapters dedicated to their point of view without even talking about Heroes

Like for example

Aside from Irene and Brandish

None of the 12 have fleshed out backstories or even stories in general

These 12 god level Mages just came out of nowhere for the most part

Dimaria the biggest offender

Bitch got the literal Greek Primordial God of Time bound to her soul as a child and Mashima just brushed that off?

HELL NAH

Back