• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

I don't mind. You can take that and credit me.
Thank you

But man, you should try writing a story, not necessarily a Fairy Tail, but some kind of story

I was just giving a rough idea of how I wanted that scene to go

You turned it into something amazing in just a few minutes

In my mass crossover (which I probably will work on in the summer), I plan for God Serena to have a much bigger role as a villain.

On the other hand, he will be a narcissistic monster. But he'll be a badass villain with a lot of powerful showings.

Although my fic's dialogue will probably look like garbage compared to the masterpiece @ÆONS just wrote.

Also, Brandish will basically be the exact same as canon since she's one of the best Fairy Tail characters ever.

She's not even a waifu to me, she's just so ******* hilarious to watch.

Last edited:
So you like red heads huh
I like all hair colors, it's just that Erza and Irene are the best at combining badassery with thiccness. Honestly Erza is only a tiny bit below Irene, with Irene's superior thiccness (not to mention her wonderful voice and amazing powers) barely beating out Erza's hilarious personality.
Design wise it's Juvia, personality wise it's either Mira or Lisanna since they are basically equally sweet. The only thing stopping Juvia from being my favorite is she doesn't get a lot of time to interact with people other than Gray, and when she does, that's all she talks about.
I fully agree with your statement on Juvia.

In fact, in my Mass Crossover, I plan for her to have far more personality traits (such as more hobbies and independent feats of power/combat), not to mention her feelings and relationship with Gray will still be there but develop overtime, with her being shy and socially awkward but not all lovey-dovey towards Gray like her canon self.

Also, she won't be afraid to occasionally bicker with Gray, kind of like her Edolas self.

And she'll be willing to be brutal when facing enemies who really deserve it.

In fact, in my Mass Crossover, I plan for her to have far more personality traits (such as more hobbies and independent feats of power/combat), not to mention her feelings and relationship with Gray will still be there but develop overtime, with her being shy and socially awkward but not all lovey-dovey towards Gray like her canon self.
So you're making Juvia... not Juvia đŸ—¿

I like all hair colors, it's just that Erza and Irene are the best at combining badassery with thiccness. Honestly Erza is only a tiny bit below Irene, with Irene's superior thiccness (not to mention her wonderful voice and amazing powers) barely beating out Erza's hilarious personality.
Eh agreeable

I'm not a big fan of harem fanfics where the main character is the one with the harem, regardless of what series it is for.

I just don't like them. I find them unoriginal and would rather they use an underrated character as the protagonist

Like, for a OP fanfic with a harem, I would much rather see Usopp than Luffy as the protagonist.

But even then I just find all harem fics to be kind of repetitive.

Back