• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

To stop scallywags such as yourself ye mateys
9mizlu094hh81.png

Time to walk on a tightrope

Honestly despite how much the author tries to hammer in Natsu relies on his friends to overcome obstacles.....they also kinda hinder Natsu's growth in a way

I mean let's look at the facts.....Natsu went from struggling with Tartoros demons with help from a DEVIL SLAYER

To ******* CASUALLY ONE SHOTTING A WAR GOD AND SPRIGGAN 12 MEMBERS that were clapping the S Class Mages of his Guild when he had a whole year to focus on improving with no distractions from goofing off

Is what I'm saying making sense?

Small spoiler for my Fairy Tail/DxD Crossover fic

“Did you just say you’re a Dragon God?” Natsu asked the little girl.

“That is correct. There are also…2 others like me…Great Red and 666”

…..Natsu stood there in silence…so not just Dogramag, but there were 3 other Dragon Gods he hadn’t known about bringing the original quest of 5 Dragons to slay to 9.

Natsu nodded to himself, turned his head around and screamed into the uncaring void….

“**** YOU ELESFERIA!”

....."Who is…Elesferia?”

“SOMEONE WHO’S GOING TO BE SPITTING TEETH THE MOMENT I GET HOME!”

Time to walk on a tightrope

Honestly despite how much the author tries to hammer in Natsu relies on his friends to overcome obstacles.....they also kinda hinder Natsu's growth in a way

I mean let's look at the facts.....Natsu went from struggling with Tartoros demons with help from a DEVIL SLAYER

To ******* CASUALLY ONE SHOTTING A WAR GOD AND SPRIGGAN 12 MEMBERS that were clapping the S Class Mages of his Guild when he had a whole year to focus on improving with no distractions from goofing off

Is what I'm saying making sense?
This came from a moment of weakness in Natsu, as he had just lost Igneel. He didn’t want to lose anyone like that again, and it was something so radically different from what he’d experienced before that it’s no wonder for once he went off to train on his own.

Small spoiler for my Fairy Tail/DxD Crossover fic

“Did you just say you’re a Dragon God?” Natsu asked the little girl.

“That is correct. There are also…2 others like me…Great Red and 666”

…..Natsu stood there in silence…so not just Dogramag, but there were 3 other Dragon Gods he hadn’t known about bringing the original quest of 5 Dragons to slay to 9.

Natsu nodded to himself, turned his head around and screamed into the uncaring void….

“**** YOU ELESFERIA!”

....."Who is…Elesferia?”

“SOMEONE WHO’S GOING TO BE SPITTING TEETH THE MOMENT I GET HOME!”
Whenever you publish this (or if you already have), send me the link. This shit looks funny af.

Man I've been watching Pokemon again and I love it, just a straight up good time with good vibes. You can't knock it, everything is just so wholesome
Straight facts.

They shouldn't have redesigned Ash post-Kalos, though.

Also, I do ship Ash and Serena hard.

Never even played past Gen 5 but I still love the ship between them.

And unlike the games, the anime didn't get stale post Gen 6.

Also, I realize now that Natsu vs Gajeel is probably one of the best FT fights by far due to how gritty and well paced it was.

I am not ashamed to admit that I am tired of how stale the post-Kalos games are (the remakes don't count cuz nostalgia).

I could tolerate Mega-Evolution since the concept and designs were cool (and Kalos had a dope soundtrack), but the whole Dynamax thing was so unbalanced and felt so...against the main ideals of pokemon that I had come to love in generations 4 and 5 as a kid that I just kind of lost interest in pokemon games.

Call me a traditionalist, I don't care.
If I speak, I am in trouble
Honestly, I don't care enough to get mad.

I mean, Dawn and May would've also made good picks since they were both hilarious and well-developed characters in the anime.

Misty was ok, although Iris was a tad too arrogant and whiny for my tastes. She also belittled Ash way too much despite being just as flawed as him.

Good thing the games made her a total badass.

I am not ashamed to admit that I am tired of how stale the post-Kalos games are (the remakes don't count cuz nostalgia).

I could tolerate Mega-Evolution since the concept and designs were cool (and Kalos had a dope soundtrack), but the whole Dynamax thing was so unbalanced and felt so...against the main ideals of pokemon that I had come to love in generations 4 and 5 as a kid that I just kind of lost interest in pokemon games.

Call me a traditionalist, I don't care.
I just hear this same "Pokemon stopped being good after Gen 5" take that I'm just tired
Honestly, I don't care enough to get mad.

I mean, Dawn and May would've also made good picks since they were both hilarious and well-developed characters in the anime.

Misty was ok, although Iris was a tad too arrogant and whiny for my tastes. She also belittled Ash way too much despite being just as flawed as him.

Good thing the games made her a total badass.
I just don't really care for Serena much at all. I don't really like that she boiled down to just ship bait with Ash.

So many cool ass pokemon came from this region, everyone just decided to focus on the garbage and ice cream cone pokemon while ignoring Haxorus, Hydregion, and so many others
Haxorus, Hydreigon, Bisharp, Zoroark, Chandelure, Excadrill, Krookodile, Serperior, Samurott, the Swords of Justice, the Forces of Nature, the Tao Trio, Meloetta, Genesect, and others are all bangers

Haxorus, Hydreigon, Bisharp, Zoroark, Chandelure, Excadrill, Krookodile, Serperior, Samurott, the Swords of Justice, the Forces of Nature, the Tao Trio, Meloetta, Genesect, and others are all bangers
In my Black 2 game (which is now lost unfortunately), I had 7 Pokemon that were each lvl 100:

1. Hydreigon

2. Haxorus

3. Black Kyurem

4. Chandelure

5. Durant (Who once tied with an Entei)

6. Garchomp (at least, I'm 90% sure it was a Garchomp)

7. Magmortar (who usually stayed in the PC after I got Chandelure)

Yeah, the sun and moon anime is actually really good. It's just Ash chilling after try-harding his ass off in Kalos. Dude is just vibin

5th Gen was God tier
Not even talking about the designs or plot, but it has my favorite"antagonist", the iconic green boy N. Not to mention the soundtrack. The feeling of playing through Bridge village and talking to NPCs as they add new instruments to "Tasogare Oyaji" was one hell of an experience.
The video for reference:

Not even talking about the designs or plot, but it has my favorite"antagonist", the iconic green boy N. Not to mention the soundtrack. The feeling of playing through Bridge village and talking to NPCs as they add new instruments to "Tasogare Oyaji" was one hell of an experience.
The video for reference:

When I first met N, I wanted to deck the holier than thou bastard in his face, by the end of the game, I wanted to give him a hug. I never wanted to be so involved in the story as I was during Black/White

What is the context to Sabertooth getting defeated? It always seemed sorta like a fluke to me, jobbing the side guild to make Alavrez army seem powerful.

Whenever you publish this (or if you already have), send me the link. This shit looks funny af.
Thank you

Waiting for Ignia vs Selene to drop before I post

Since the premise is during the battle between them in the current arc Selene ends up teleporting Team Natsu, Gajeel/Laxus and the 7 Diablos Members into the DxD universe

Some slight spoilers

- Natsu ends in Dimensional Gap with Ophis

- Laxus ends up in Asgard

- Lucy ends up in Heaven

etc

Chaos is going to ensue

What is the context to Sabertooth getting defeated? It always seemed sorta like a fluke to me, jobbing the side guild to make Alavrez army seem powerful.
Bloodman soloed them all

....in his Base Form.....

Without even going all out in said form....

Man Mashima really gave the middle finger to consistent power scaling during the war arc

Somehow Sting goes from getting no diffed by Bloodman with help from his whole guild, several of its members being on par with or stronger than him

To holding his own against mother ******* Larcade....

Yeah, the sun and moon anime is actually really good. It's just Ash chilling after try-harding his ass off in Kalos. Dude is just vibin
Facts, people hated it because of the huge tonal shift after Ash became a shonen protagonist in Kalos but it's really good

Bloodman soloed them all

Man Mashima really gave the middle finger to consistent power scaling during the war arc

Somehow Sting goes from getting no diffed by Bloodman with help from his whole guild, several of its members being on par with or stronger than him

That was because of the intangibility + bane particles, they literally screw over all mages not named Gajeel and Gray

Bloodman soloed them all

Bruh, did you not read the manga, Rogue directly comments about how the enemy side had 3 monsters with them, right after a shot of Irene, Bloodman, and Larcade are together. And Yukino later confirms that she saw Larcade in that battle, meaning Larcade fought Sabertooth as well.

What on earth is this “Bloodman solo’d Sabertooth” nonsense, it was the combined efforts of Larcade, Bloodman, and Irene alongside Juliet, Heine, and all the other Alvarez Soliders that took down Sabertooth

Where on earth did you and Essesso get the idea that Bloodman alone solo’d Sabertooth?

Last edited:
Bruh, did you not read the manga, Rogue directly comments about how the enemy side had 3 monsters with them, right after a shot of Irene, Bloodman, and Larcade are together. And Yukino later confirms that she saw Larcade in that battle, meaning Larcade fought Sabertooth as well.

What on earth is this “Bloodman solo’d Sabertooth” nonsense, it was the combined efforts of Larcade, Bloodman, and Irene alongside Juliet, Heine, and all the other Alvarez Soliders that took down Sabertooth

Where on earth did you and Essesso get the idea that Bloodman alone solo’d Sabertooth?
The story seemed to really give off that vibe, especially since Sabertooth was stomping all the Alvarez soldiers when they suddenly see Bloodman standing there...menacingly!

And poof, next scene we see them they're beaten up and crucified.

The story seemed to really give off that vibe, especially since Sabertooth was stomping all the Alvarez soldiers when they suddenly see Bloodman standing there...menacingly!

And poof, next scene we see them they're beaten up and crucified.
That doesn’t mean Bloodman solo’d them at all, it’s just we didn’t see the fight on screen

That doesn’t mean Bloodman solo’d them at all, it’s just we didn’t see the fight on screen
True, it's just that the story was giving very strong hints/vibes about Bloodman beating Sabertooth on his own based on presentation.

Mashima basically did what TV Tropes calls "The Worf Effect".

Btw, should we consider saying that Bloodman's AP is above his base with Second Seal?

It's not major but he did overwhelm Gajeel with it until Levy came in.

Back