• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Speaking of TV Tropes, they just added Ezel (from the Tartaros Arc) as the 8th Complete Monster from Fairy Tail, so Fairy Tail is now getting its own page.

As for why he's heinous enough, let me put it like this:

Jackal (who is also a Complete Monster) attempted to wipe out a town...Ezel actually slaughtered one.

In Chapter 363, the village Juvia and Gray visit has Ezel's signature slash marks, and zero survivors are shown, not to mention Juvia repeatedly talks about how horrible it was, making it clear that Ezel (who had already shown his love of slaughtering humans) had left no survirors just to kill one guy.

And while all the Etherious hunted down former Council members, some of the others were actually pragmatic and didn't kill civilians as to not raise attention, like Seilah.

Also, Ezel goes out of his way to ensure Face activates (stating his desire to oppress and slaughter all the defenseless humans once Face launches), tries to murder a girl, and tries to eat her friend in front of her.

The fact that some translations apparently call him "Child Slicer" (although this is a mistranslation) doesn't help.

True, it's just that the story was giving very strong hints/vibes about Bloodman beating Sabertooth on his own based on presentation.
It wasn’t tho… Like at all… The story very clearly indicates it was the combo of Bloodman, Larcade, and Irene

Eh, it could've been either one.

Mashima wasn't too clear.
Rogue directly comments on how the enemy side had 3 monsters and Yukino says she saw Larcade in the previous battle

I don't know what to tell you man, Bloodman didn't solo Sabertooth

Rogue directly comments on how the enemy side had 3 monsters and Yukino says she saw Larcade in the previous battle

I don't know what to tell you man, Bloodman didn't solo Sabertooth
I decide to respectfully disagree, although the fact that they weren't dying from Bane Particles helps your case.

he was really focused on Gray, Gray was just sorta in the way
Gray being in the way of Natsu who was trying to get to Gray. Hmm...
among-us-twerk.gif

Not that I don't agree, but END is weird to scale due to lack of feats. He demolished Dimiria, but we don't know how,
It just seems implied/stated he just straight up moved in her time stop ( completely ignoring the bullshit ability ) and one shot god soul dimaria with a fire attack or something

It just seems implied/stated he just straight up moved in her time stop ( completely ignoring the bullshit ability ) and one shot god soul dimaria with a fire attack or something
The explanation is a bit weird since Mira and Lucy say Lucy wakes up and notices Dimaria is out cold before the actual events of the fight and Hiro suggest END Power awakens while Natsu was in the chair and then once again after he thought Lucy was dead, but I think this basically says that Natsu exploded with power and blew Dimaria and Lucy back, then he checked to see if Lucy was ok and when he thought she was dead, he one-tapped Dimaria
BCsqbj4.jpg

Seems like Natsu just ignores stuff by virtue of being END more so than he awakened it’s power twice to me but eh, doesn’t really matter at the end of the day.

What do y'all think will happen next chapter?

I'm hoping Ignia vs Selene starts

Since we pretty much got all the Diablos vs Fairy Tail fights out of the way

What do y'all think will happen next chapter?

I'm hoping Ignia vs Selene starts

Since we pretty much got all the Diablos vs Fairy Tail fights out of the way
I'm hoping Misaki is still up, and they both are about to fight again, but then the Labrynth moves, like with Laxus and Kirin

I'm hoping Misaki is still up, and they both are about to fight again, but then the Labrynth moves, like with Laxus and Kirin
If Misaki is still up, It's probably not gonna happen but I'd like Gajeel and Gray to step in and help a weakened Erza by finishing off Misaki before she can attack Erza again

If I was writing 100 YQ this is how I would compare Natsu power level to the rest of the guild

DF Natsu=God Tier

FDKM Natsu=Gildarts=Gray

LFDM Natsu=High S Class ( Jellal/Laxus/Erza )

Base Natsu=Low-Mid S Class ( Mirajane/Gajeel )

Then everyone else

If I was writing 100 YQ this is how I would compare Natsu power level to the rest of the guild

DF Natsu=God Tier

FDKM Natsu=Gildarts=Gray

LFDM Natsu=High S Class ( Jellal/Laxus/Erza )

Base Natsu=Low-Mid S Class ( Mirajane/Gajeel )

Then everyone else
Gray don't deserve to be that high

Small Spoiler for my Fairy tail AU since it's taking so long to work on

"Moon Dragon God..... ROAR!""

A pure white beam of pure destruction left Selene's mouth at those words ripping apart the ground beneath it heading at high speeds towards the Dragon Slayer Duo

"SHIT, MOVE IT!" Natsu roared at Suzaku jumping a far distance away while Suzaku just barely manages to dodge the attack

The beam began to curve upward into the night sky travelling towards outer space and seconds later......

BOOM!

A shockwave travelled through the the planet as all the clouds in the sky were cleared showing nothing but stars and.....wait.....where was the Moon?

Small Spoiler for my Fairy tail AU since it's taking so long to work on

"Moon Dragon God..... ROAR!""

A pure white beam of pure destruction left Selene's mouth at those words ripping apart the ground beneath it heading at high speeds towards the Dragon Slayer Duo

"SHIT, MOVE IT!" Natsu roared at Suzaku jumping a far distance away while Suzaku just barely manages to dodge the attack

The beam began to curve upward into the night sky travelling towards outer space and seconds later......

BOOM!

A shockwave travelled through the the planet as all the clouds in the sky were cleared showing nothing but stars and.....wait.....where was the Moon?
Very Dragon Ball like

SPOILER CONTENT
Decided to make my version. It's a lot wordier (and maybe bullshit) but hopefully it's good.

"Moon Dragon God... ROAR!"

An intense white beam of pure destruction left Selene's mouth at those words that tore through the night sky. The stars and constellations that illuminated and dotted the blackened Heavens were consumed by this radiant blast. The distant clouds that weren't instantly vaporized reflected off of it's blinding luminosity and the giant beam turned the ground to pure white as it headed at high speeds towards the Dragon Slayer Duo who stood haplessly on the ground. They had little time to avoid this devastating attack. They must act now!

"SHIT, MOVE IT!" Natsu screamed at Suzaku and jumped far away while Suzaku just barely manages to dodge the attack. Selene's roar had missed its targets, but it wasn't over.

While scrapping and vaporizing the white earth, the beam began to curve upward towards outer space and seconds later...

BOOM!

A cataclysmic explosion overwhelmed the vision of Natsu and Suzaku even as they tried to cover their eyes. A shockwave spread throughout the planet, disintegrating all of the clouds, hurricanes and typhoons that moved over the seas while making the Moon Dragon God's power known all over the world. Eventually, the Dragon Slayers' vision returned and after looking for and finding each other they looked back up at the sky to see the stars, constellations, galaxies, and—wait.....where is the Moon?!?

At the instance they realized the moon's disappearance, they saw a gigantic white marble slowly ascend through the horizon. It really was gigantic, Natsu and Suzaku were convinced that this giant object was bigger than the world itself. They could see the thousands of craters and grey areas that were the size of supercontinents—no, whole worlds!

"Is... is this the Moon?" Suzaku spoke slowly and in utter disbelief as it continued to rise through the sky. Natsu couldn't believe what he was seeing and his mouth was left agape.

When it finished its ascent, they saw an ultramassive, winged, salamander that crawled up from under it. It looked at them in the eye. It smiled. There was no doubt what had happened to the Moon and why it had grown so big. While her radiant roar devastated the sky far and wide, Selene had unveiled her true power.

Decided to make my version. It's a lot wordier (and maybe bullshit) but hopefully it's good.

An intense white beam of pure destruction left Selene's mouth at those words that tore through the night sky. The stars and constellations that illuminated and dotted the blackened Heavens were consumed by this radiant blast. The distant clouds that weren't instantly vaporized reflected off of it's blinding luminosity and the giant beam turned the ground to pure white as it headed at high speeds towards the Dragon Slayer Duo who stood haplessly on the ground. They had little time to avoid this devastating attack. They must act now!

"SHIT, MOVE IT!" Natsu screamed at Suzaku and jumped far away while Suzaku just barely manages to dodge the attack. Selene's roar had missed its targets, but it wasn't over.

While scrapping and vaporizing the white earth, the beam began to curve upward towards outer space and seconds later...

BOOM!

A cataclysmic explosion overwhelmed the vision of Natsu and Suzaku even as they tried to cover their eyes. A shockwave spread throughout the planet, disintegrating all of the clouds, hurricanes and typhoons that moved over the seas while making the Moon Dragon God's power known all over the world. Eventually, the Dragon Slayers' vision returned and after looking for and finding each other they looked back up at the sky to see the stars, constellations, galaxies, and—wait.....where is the Moon?!?

At the instance they realized the moon's disappearance, they saw a gigantic white marble slowly ascend through the horizon. It really was gigantic, Natsu and Suzaku were convinced that this giant object was bigger than the world itself. They could see the thousands of craters and grey areas that were the size of supercontinents—no, whole worlds!

"Is... is this the Moon?" Suzaku spoke slowly and in utter disbelief as it continued to rise through the sky. Natsu couldn't believe what he was seeing and his mouth was left agape.

When it finished its ascent, they saw an ultramassive, winged, salamander that crawled up from under it. It looked at them in the eye. It smiled. There was no doubt what had happened to the Moon and why it had grown so big. While her radiant roar devastated the sky far and wide, Selene had unveiled her true power.

Jesus christ.....that is so much better than mine

...You mind if I take that 😭

I'll credit you for that shit cause damn man you got a way with words

BOOM!

Holy crap that's good

Back