• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Heart Zeref Multiplier

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Should we scale Fairy Heart Form Zeref to be at least 2 time stronger than his base because he absorbed Fairy Heart which sould be comparable in power to himself, and he can also draw power from the Space Between Time, which is how he has Time Magic

So should we scale Fairy Heart Zeref to be twice as Strong?

This would effect very little in other scaling, also this is something purely related to scaling, so even if the characters get downgraded later, they still get the 2X multiplier

I honestly believe that we should scale FH Zeref as two time's stronger than Base Zeref since he absorbed a source of power equal to or greater than his own, so he should at least be 2 times stronger.

Seems fine to apply, tho I would like to have the scans where such comparison is done.

Fairy Heart just gets a lot of Hype like being called the "Pinnacle of Magic" and a power that was going to give Zeref a ton of power that could theoretically make him comparable to Acnologia when he was no challenge before, not to mention he can also draw magic power from the Space Between Time which is why he has Time Magic, it's also stated Fairy Heart is very dangerous and if used by Mavis it could pose a threat to Zeref, which should make it scale to Zeref

So I believe it has enough hype to be comparable to Zeref himself, so him absorbing it should give him a 2X multiplier

Also Post-Space Between Time Dragon Acnologia should have the + sign. 6.2 Exatons x 4 = 24.8 Exatons which is High 6-A+.

Copying Mitch here (Sorry Mitch):

Potential Scaling Tiers

High 6-A (6.2 Exatons): Base Zeref, DF and Igneel's Flame Natsu, Phoenix, Human Acnologia

High 6-A (12.4 Exatons): Fairy Heart Zeref, Savage Dragon Fire Natsu, Dragon Acnologia, Dragon Gods, Ignia's Fire Natsu, Igneel

At least High 6-A (At least 12.4 Exatons): Human Acnologia (SBT), Seven Flames Natsu

High 6-A+ (24.8 Exatons, likely higher): Dragon Acnologia (SBT)

I know I might be pushing it, but wouldn't Pre SBT Human Acno downscale from FH Zeref? The reason I say this is because Zeref can only possibly beat him with FH, nothing else.

And basically it goes like this, Human Acno is 6.2 Exatons, his Dragon should increase his power by two times so he's 12.4 Exatons in his Dragon form. He then goes on to absorb the SBT, so now his Human form doubles in power, so 12.4 Exatons, and since his Dragon Form should at least double his power, he becomes 24.8 Exatons in Dragon Form.

It's less a multiplier and more so Zeref is absorbing something equal to him in power, it's basically a 2× multiplier. Mitch said it best earlier on.

No u add those two together not multiply it ƒñ¿ƒñ¿ƒñ¿ this is the same as bleach. Yhwach didn't get 2x stronger when he absorbed the SK his power had doubled

Exactly, it's just that the power boost would basically be a 2x increase even though it's just adding the FH's power onto Zeref's base to get 12.4 Exatons.

Since everyone including an Admin agrees, I believe I can move forward with the changes

Im gonna have to ask why is he being 2x stronger here. If there is no stated mutipler then no this shouldnt even be used (unless there was then yeah i also agree) If this is made by pure assumption then yeah again this shouldnt be ok to do

Back