• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Heart Zeref Multiplier

AnonymousBlank said:
More magic = more AP in FT so if Zeref gets his magic at least doubled his AP will follow.
Again unless its STATED then this shouldnt really be used. Thats how it always is for multipliers on this site, we cant just make an assumption like that

I have no problem with the mutipliers, however its not said anywhere

I mean, if he absorbed an energy source whose power was equal to him, using 2+2 logic is perfectly fine to me.

Just a thing I want to point at: If Magic equals AP then Etherion is High 3-A since it's basically infinite magic.

FH doesnt have feats for outputting High 3-A but it is said to be able to output enough to fire endless Etherion blasts. This scales to the Phoenix via being superior to everything except SBT. We just add them together.

Ok but that still doesnt mean we have a 2x multipler if its not stated anywhere, we dont just make it up EDIT: wait....yall add the AP of a calc to the characters instead of just scaling them straight up to it? are we even allowed to do that?

Basically the multiplier part is slightly misleading, since it's addition instead of multiplication, but the result is still the same: 2+2=4 2×2=4

Zeref=Phoenix= 6.2 Exatons

Fairy Heart>=Zeref= 6.2 Exatons

Fairy Heart+Zeref=FH Zeref= 12.4 Exatons

Yeah it's not a multiplier, but the end result is still the same, it's just that Mitch compared the result to a multiplier. So even if it's not a multiplier, it changes literally nothing.

Fairy Heart kinda sucks on it's own, it's only a powerup plus infinte magic, which is a basic powerup, it's only thanks to the Space Between Time that Zeref even has time hax and time magic

The enitre magic = AP thing really isn't always the case, Etherion is essentially solid proof. Aside from that i can't really think of something going against it.

Also I'm not sure if Zeref got time hax through the SBT, he did have time stop beforehand after all.

Oh he was talking about how Fairy Heart would scale above the Phoenix because it is the greatest source of magic in the verse next to SBT. Don't worry about the High 3-A stuff since that's nonsensical, and he mentioned that the Etherion can fire endlessly, so basically this upgrade thread has nothing to do with Etherion.

Mr.Cinos15 said:
Oh he was talking about how Fairy Heart would scale above the Phoenix because it is the greatest source of magic in the verse next to SBT. Don't worry about the High 3-A stuff since that's nonsensical, and he mentioned that the Etherion can fire endlessly, so basically this upgrade thread has nothing to do with Etherion.
I meant in general though

Oooh, I don't know what he's talking about. All I know is that the purpose of the thread is that since the Fairy Heart is comparable to Zeref in power, who is 6.2 Exatons, it is also 6.2 Exatons. And since Zeref absorbed the Fairy Heart and gained a power boost, that means that the ap of the Fairy Heart was added onto his own, increasing his total ap now to 12.4 Exatons since 6.2 + 6.2= 12.4.

The changes were already made, majority agrees and admins agree with the changes, so we can close this

Should we scale Fairy Heart Form Zeref to be at least 2 time stronger than his base because he absorbed Fairy Heart which sould be comparable in power to himself, and he can also draw power from the Space Between Time, which is how he has Time Magic

So should we scale Fairy Heart Zeref to be twice as Strong?

This would effect very little in other scaling, also this is something purely related to scaling, so even if the characters get downgraded later, they still get the 2X multiplier
I agree

Back