• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything Fire Brigade of Flames General Discussion Thread

is what I say, but apparently the most ''consistent'' according to them, is that adolla is only planetary and 3 dimensional, just because, yes?
is say that sho can manipulate the universe(space and time)with adolla burst,this is say all the fight.
like,this is stated to literraly confirm that the entire universe is affected by this.
Yeah sho’s abilities are kinda confusing since there’s the interpretations of whether he’s stopping time around himself as in his body or around himself as in for others which I’d go with since it’s stated a couple of times and by my knowledge on how entropy works although i could be wrong.

I also had to revise both Sho Kusakabe's and Haumea's P&A sections as well since the formatting change that was added wasn't added correctly (especially Sho's profile, his change was just objectively wrong and completely unacceptable to our current guidelines)

@Zoldyck59 Make sure to read our formatting rules and common editing mistakes pages before revising profiles, so problems like this don't happen in the future.

I don't remember but there is a part where it is said that the Shinigami who created that world
Yeah I guess it can be interpreted two different ways. I don't know the context but if it did say

"Somewhere a God belongs, I suppose? I'll make a place like that then go from there"

But I heard he had a pocket dimension he may be referring to

Shinrabanshoman is the one who created the world,and ''created'God to rule the world,You didn't see the end of the fire force manga, right?

Can you explain why it would be that and not just 3? I thought it was called a higher plane because you need adolla to look into it and not get something taken away from you.
Yes and aside that. A normal human mind cannot survive adolla without catching fire
who all gets affected by this lol because idk I haven't looked at fire force in a while
All company 8 and high tiers and god tiers prior to the final arc

bro,for the last time,adolla is not 3 dimensional,adolla does not exist in the 3D or universe,is exist higher.
The rule that does not make sense, in fact, it should not even be a rule, it should only be a possibility, not an absolute rule that everyone must follow, because it breaks the meaning of what a higher dimension means if it is mentioned in the verse.
and for the last time,i am not gonna make a CTR for changing that,because i now they are gonna broke me

Yes and aside that. A normal human mind cannot survive adolla without catching fire
But wouldn't that just make it a requirement rather than a higher plane of existence? And wouldn't that mean you aren't supposed to take it seriously.

But wouldn't that just make it a requirement rather than a higher plane of existence? And wouldn't that mean you aren't supposed to take it seriously.
Yes, you are not meant to take the entire "Higher plane" seriously, as it is not a space with R>F to begin with

Can someone please give me an answer on what does adolla being a higher plane/dimension mean?

Its just a “nonexistent” world/collection of human perception and thoughts.
What everyone see, think and believe is Adolla.

It's been stated to be a higher dimension numerous times but that’s pretty much it.

Its just a “nonexistent” world/collection of human perception and thoughts.
What everyone see, think and believe is Adolla.

It's been stated to be a higher dimension numerous times but that’s pretty much it.
If thats the case then why does fire force fans constantly argue about that to claim shinra is 4d, boundless, outerversal, immeasurable and irrelevant speed.

If thats the case then why does fire force fans constantly argue about that to claim shinra is 4d, boundless, outerversal, immeasurable and irrelevant speed.
If your going to ask this then ask the "Fire Force fans" you are seeing constantly arguing this and if you have doubts on what they say just present the reason they have given you here since most people here have read fire force and they can confirm or deny any claims made

ok,here is were i explain things,like always:
even when adolla apparently merged with reality, it doesn't mean that adolla is 3 dimensional or much less.
it is still a higher dimension or a dimension difficult to access.
you remember the portal?well,then you will remember that is stated that the portal does not exist,but also,for shinra and sho to enter,they need to break into a particle level.
and when entering adolla,they are shown to be in a plane were all is real,they travel to the past.
the history of humanity despair.
and after traveling to the past,they manage to get to the adolla.
Which means that the only way someone can even get to adolla is by traveling back in time while in contact with the portal.
because in other times,they cannot enter physically to adolla(because is a higher dimension)they have to literraly have a mental connection to adolla.
this is show multiple times,but,for example,shinra was sleeping until he enter to adolla,and he meet sho in the adolla,while the real sho,was in his throne(and even the narrator stated that shinra was able to enter while dreaming)
and also,you will ask,why they don't simply have the connection?remember,adolla merege with reality,and peoples ideas/perceptions and concepts are now a reality.
so to enter adolla, you have to forcefully do it through something mental, which would make adolla something that doesn't exist on the physical plane, for obvious reasons.
that's why the adolla is 3.5 or something does not make sense(in all the levels)because adolla does not exist in a physical world(3 dimensions)is exist beyond the past even.

Back